RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine they would be able to get listed building consent for floor tiles. Unless they’re on something that can be lifted and it also protects the wooden floor.
My own personal preference would have been to sand and polish the floorboards. They’d have been lighter then. But, each to their own.
Oh someone please ask her if she got listed building consent!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to just sit my children in the corner on the countertop so they were close enough to watch but not hurt themselves on anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Pretty sure my mum did the same

Reactions: 4
I don’t much like cooking and I dislike cleaning up after children cooking even more. Mine are all old enough now to follow a recipe independently and are welcome to cook whatever they please. They clearly weren’t deprived by not having a maximum security watchtower.

I suspect having Fweya constantly in the kitchen is tied to Becky’s eating disorder. There’s very controlling and obsessive behaviour in that household around food and eating.

Reactions: 10
Well I’m glad she thinks so, I personally think they look completely out of place in what could be a beautiful hallway, and dare I say, cheap looking! Sorry Grabby 🤷🏼‍♀️ #ohdreamyhallway ..err no!
Oh that sentence in the screenshot gives me such a headache. She's a big fan of the forward slash isn't she! I wonder if she speaks in the world's longest sentences too and ends them with everything sounding like a question?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I’m glad she thinks so, I personally think they look completely out of place in what could be a beautiful hallway, and dare I say, cheap looking! Sorry Grabby 🤷🏼‍♀️ #ohdreamyhallway ..err no!
Absolute bullshyete from Grabby. ‘In character’ 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Stanley stool isn’t great but at least they’re no longer sitting Freya ON the bloody hob 😬 She always misses the mark... {mostly because of the fact that she’s so tight she’d peel an orange in her pocket}??????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They always dreamed of a tiled floor? Ffs, I can imagine dreaming of a certain room or type of garden but a tiled floor!? They really don’t have much imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I'm repeating something other people have mentioned, but the new baby will be known as Baby Luna. They saw the moon and it's an omen. It may actually be THE Omen, in which case my money's on Damien for a boy. Grabby's brother is online right now ordering a moon necklace. I recommend he buys a cross necklace and joins witness protection. He could change his name to Giorgio Pizziolo and go to Italy and pursue his 'amazing' talent for pizza making with a sideline in gelato. 🍕 🍦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion

"A cheap hacked stool from IKEA = maximum security watchtower for baby Bee"

I do think they have given some out to influencing accounts or given a "PR discount" as I'm sure no one has bought these already never mind had time to photograph and send to the page

Reactions: 6
Wow the use of {} is so bad!! Pretty much the entire caption was in one. Secondly I can’t stand her use of question marks you know? It’s like not even a question .....and also thirdly just gonna soak it all in 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A “Girls Girls Girls” print for the nursery. 🤔

View attachment 381128
I thought the same! So she’s having a girl then?! Or is the print for Bentos’ nook in the corridor?

Her caption on her latest post is all over the shop.
Translation: I’ve got no content and I’ve been glued to Tattle reading the the very accurate observations about our latest tit show of a venture and I feel sorry for myself. I will pretend to have some phone free time to ‘soak it all up’ but really I would like you all to ask me if I am ok and give me free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The use of the #coronacoasterofemotions just tells me she's not truly suffering, there's no actual risk to her or major change to her lifestyle. She's just feeling a bit sad one day which is normal for grabby anyway {for various reasons} Someone working 12 hour shifts as a key worker or struggling to feed their family would not use such a crass and throwaway pun as a hashtag.
She's also done it at the same time as a serious of ADs on her stories, which doesn't bloody add up does it? 'hey I'm so sad but also buy this product'

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.