RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB get yourself a {vintage?} jar and every time you type RIGHT NOW on Instagram pop a pound in yeah? You know, like a swear jar? You’ll soon be x10 times richer than the rest of us 🙄
I know I’ve been on this thread for a week {I joined after the Christmas meltdown} but can anyone give me a recap to understand the 10 x ref please?
I have read through the older threads and joined on the last bit I think there are a few golden nuggets I’ve missed out from the drivel this moaning entitled child spiels

Reactions: 5
I know I’ve been on this thread for a week {I joined after the Christmas meltdown} but can anyone give me a recap to understand the 10 x ref please?
I have read through the older threads and joined on the last bit I think there are a few golden nuggets I’ve missed out from the drivel this moaning entitled child spiels
She tweeted - on a since deleted twitter account - about being on a (gifted!!) holiday at a sandals resort and another guest commented that she wouldn’t be able to afford the holiday at her age if she hadn’t got it for free. Grabs then tweeted “lady, my husband earns 10x more than your husband by the sound of it” 🙈😂😂😂 It never gets old. Irony is, the guest probably hit the nail on the head!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She tweeted - on a since deleted twitter account - about being on a (gifted!!) holiday at a sandals resort and another guest commented that she wouldn’t be able to afford the holiday at her age if she hadn’t got it for free. Grabs then tweeted “lady, my husband earns 10x more than your husband by the sound of it” 🙈😂😂😂 It never gets old. Irony is, the guest probably hit the nail on the head!!
And didn’t she tweet that the lady had given her a Heat magazine
But obviously Rebecca is so well read and intellectual that was below her
She probably needs to be told that the Farrow and Ball paint chart isn’t a classic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And didn’t she tweet that the lady had given her a Heat magazine
But obviously Rebecca is so well read and intellectual that was below her
She probably needs to be told that the Farrow and Ball paint chart isn’t a classic
Yeah she gave her Heat mag. The horror 😂

• Haha
Dear lord, I thought the Adele pregnant tweet was the worst read. The children ruining/changing life she obviously loved being reminded of

Yeah she gave her Heat mag. The horror 😂
Bloody love a heat magazine on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those tiles are so wrong for that space the proportions are all wrong and I love bert and may tiles she has no styling ability at all 😱

Reactions: 3
We really must start a summary page for all the Grabby-lingo and Gingy Saville stories; there are some great ones on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still catching up but what is the point of these towers!? Both of my kids just stood on chairs - have I inadvertently stunted their development!? (Joke, my eldest is a nerd!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Title? Gingy Saville can’t make toys fast enough to keep up with Grabs throwing them out the pram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Guess this is the time we’d usually be treated to a dreamy floorboard flatlay feature beige wooden camera and passports. The absolute dross she’s trotted out as content today {Perspex pergola and slimy green decking, eww}.

I have to say I’m taking a real pleasure knowing she can’t take her usual eleventy-billion pictures of herself, legs miles apart and staring at her crusty Saltwaters whilst on her numerous baby moons; then writing blithering captions about some bollocks to do with last-time-as-a-three-but-doing-the-same-as-always-because-it’s-our-dreamy-traditions nonsense.
To be fair if she walked to the end of her street and stood in her normal stance. One foot would remain at home (as required rule wise) but the other one could enjoy a baby moon in the Maldives.

Weird I was suffering from insomnia, but your story has managed to reverse it.
#ohdreamycontent {The no one cares edit}

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair if she walked to the end of her street and stood in her normal stance. One foot would remain at home (as required rule wise) but the other one could enjoy a baby moon in the Maldives.

So Fweya isn't the perfect toddler, keeping her awake or waking too early. That's called real life Grabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Just she honestly think anyone gives a tit? 🙄

Christ. I couldn’t manage that first thing and I’m not even pregnant

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
They are so jump on the recently fashionable tile bandwagon.
Yes GSDIH's got a load of freebie tiles for her porch. #gifted #ad blaaaaa blaaaaa blaaaa. All now in situ and photographed with her feet. Wtf ! Do any of these people buy stuff like us meer mortals. If you took everything gifted out if their homes there'd just be a shell of a house left.🤷🏻‍♀️

We really must start a summary page for all the Grabby-lingo and Gingy Saville stories; there are some great ones on here!
Brilliant idea ! It's difficult though 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hasn't ben-peeado been a busy bee this weekend, grouting those bloody floor tiles and doing some work on the neglected Pergola #somecontentforthegram. Now I can see why they've put that horrible cladded white fencing near the summer house... it's to hide crap out of the way behind it 🤣🤣🤣

#quaranteam - oh do duck off grabs, you've continually broken lock down rules from day bleeping one. Enjoy the rule breaking cos it's pricks like you that are going to make the rules even bloody stricter for everyone. There's talk of axing support bubbles which is going to leave a lot of people up tit creek if they do happen but I'm guessing you'll still continue seeing Mumma K everyday because the rules have never applied to you.
Where have you heard about the talk of axing support bubbles? I’ve not seen that, albeit it is clear the Govt are cranking up the messaging “right now”

Reactions: 1
Yes GSDIH's got a load of freebie tiles for her porch. #gifted #ad blaaaaa blaaaaa blaaaa. All now in situ and photographed with her feet. Wtf ! Do any of these people buy stuff like us meer mortals. If you took everything gifted out if their homes there'd just be a shell of a house left.🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if the new rules annoy them, having to declare old partnerships etc. I find it quite sad that even on photos like this mornings, where she’s just sharing an update about Chopsy Bee being the best toddler {ever}, she has to declare what free tit she got

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.