RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mums and dads, do you want a tower that is clearly safer, is properly finished, has no risk of splinters and has been tested to European safety standards, or a handmade one which uses an IKEA stool without their agreement and hasn't been tested to any standards? 🤔

These are adjustable too. I do not work for this company, my sister has this one and she went mad when I sent her the photos of Grabby's one.
This is only £99?! So for £24 more pounds you get a safe, adjustable, and cleanable version; I’d hate to be grabs reading on here right now, in fact I can hear the flippers on those dreamy new tiles alllllll the way up in the Midlands #Ihavethisthingwithflipperstomping 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So mums and dads, do you want a tower that is clearly safer, is properly finished, has no risk of splinters and has been tested to European safety standards, or a handmade one which uses an IKEA stool without their agreement and hasn't been tested to any standards? 🤔

These are adjustable too. I do not work for this company, my sister has this one and she went mad when I sent her the photos of Grabby's one.
I know someone who has one of those. It makes Grabbys look as if it’s made from matchsticks

Same here ! There's hardly anything in her house that not gifted. Plus that bloody pink door.
I love pink but I would stop at my front door that’s for sure 😂 plus my neighbours would think I’d lost it

This is only £99?! So for £24 more pounds you get a safe, adjustable, and cleanable version; I’d hate to be grabs reading on here right now, in fact I can hear the flippers on those dreamy new tiles alllllll the way up in the Midlands #Ihavethisthingwithflipperstomping 😂😂😂😂
Hello from somewhere else in The Midlands 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just before Christmas R Didn’t want to see happy families enjoy themselves. But these are the same families, she will be selling this furniture too.

Edited to add: love GSDIH reclaimed tiles. They are classy and love the idea of the reuse ♻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen that even Hinch is converting her guest room into a nursery unlike #babyinacupboard Grabby Dursley.
Yeah, but Grinch is a wasteful witch. And who has a bedroom for their dog 🙄 plus the Grinch is only converting for content and free tit and Ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

You might want to post that link on the ‘Stanley’ page 😈

Yeah, but Grinch is a wasteful witch. And who has a bedroom for their dog 🙄 plus the Grinch is only converting for content and free tit and Ads.
The dog bedroom gets me every, single, time!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's a couple of comments on the latest post about covering up the floorboards 👀

I honestly don't hate the tiles but I do think they are in the wrong place. They have a big hallway, these tiles would have been nice for a small porch or small bathroom. They should have just restored the original floorboards which are lovely but did look a bit tired. Original floors will never really go out of style IMO (unless gaudy 70s carpet makes a comeback lol) whereas these tiles will.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok - thoughts.

{M} was pictured with {F} on his account in BA uniforms - I wonder if he has lost his job and is trying to find ways to make money. If so, why not say that - {M} has always been good at DIY and recently been made redundant. It would mean a lot more sympathy for a small start up.

I suspect that {B} is actually quite proficient at carpentry - it’s been mentioned that his Grandfather and his uncle are both carpenters. The Fweya range probably has potential but the mark up is huge - and I suspect that is Grabby’s influence / greed. She also has him doing so many other jobs - corners have to be cut somewhere.

{F} has been Grabby’s cheerleader she gets far more airtime than poor Molly ever did and it’s obvious that Grabby has a big girl crush on her. She fits her asfetic. I also suspect that {F} is a bit of a Grabby. So I feel a bit sorry for Thomling Toys - but relieved that maybe {M} and {B} might be able to pack it all in after lockdown and go for a quiet beer (water for Benpecked) together.

Hate to see what they will look like in grubby grabbys house then 🤨
They'll look awful in no time at Grubby Dursley's!!! Much better suited to a bathroom or possibly a kitchen.

GSDIH was one of the very first people I unfollowed on Insta ... smug is an understatement.
She used to follow me but dropped me once her account really took off, so as she's not private I unfollowed her! I'm amazed that her Tattle thread gets so few comments!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
GSDIH was one of the very first people I unfollowed on Insta ... smug is an understatement.
Yes......too much pretend gushing. They're all sheep. Look out for more freebie Tiles from the Insta huns ! 🤣

They'll look awful in no time at Grubby Dursley's!!! Much better suited to a bathroom or possibly a kitchen.

She used to follow me but dropped me once her account really took off, so as she's not private I unfollowed her! I'm amazed that her Tattle thread gets so few comments!
Didn't know she had thread!

Same. She really is smug
Tell you......makes me 🤢 all the dross she comes out with.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed GSDIH this morning. It was the stories yesterday rambling on about Harry Potter dementors and how ‘we are all in the same storm, different boat. Some are working, some are staying home’

No mention of families struggling to feed their kids, no mention of parents trying to homeschool multiple children whilst trying to maintain a job yourself. All done whilst sat in her big house in front of her Aga to keep warm.

Then came the poncy tile Ad and irritating hashtag 🙄

*off to find the other thread*

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I unfollowed GSDIH this morning. It was the stories yesterday rambling on about Harry Potter dementors and how ‘we are all in the same storm, different boat. Some are working, some are staying home’

No mention of families struggling to feed their kids, no mention of parents trying to homeschool multiple children whilst trying to maintain a job yourself. All done whilst sat in her big house in front of her Aga to keep warm 🙄🙄

*off to find the other thread*
I am sick of influencers and celebs saying we all in this together. Read the room people!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do kids need towers for standing in anyway? Whats wrong with your kid standing on a chair and being supervised in the kitchen or does no one do that now? I have a primary aged child who has always stood on the chairs when we were doing things together and I watched carefully. Who really needs towers and platforms that look like they are watchtowers from a maximum security prison

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 379131

‘Quality plywood’ as if plywood is on par with solid timber! Even the Ikea stool is solid pine.

Plywood is sheets of constituted timber glued together with formaldehyde based glue. Formaldehyde is a strong chemical also used for embalming and known to cause cancer in animals and maybe humans. It is associated with health problems such as watery eyes, nausea and difficulty breathing. Babies and the elderly are particularly susceptible.

And if you want to take advantage of Thomling Toy’s discount for buying more than one product... when several plywood items are indoors in a confined space, the formaldehyde levels in the space concentrate as the plywood ‘off-gasses’.

If liquid is spilled on plywood, particularly the edges where you can see the glued wood composite layers, the plywood can swell.

They should probably disclose whether their products are constructed with low emitting plywood and explain that ideally the plywood should be sealed in low-VOC paint or a natural finish such as beeswax. Finishing the plywood would also increase its water resistance.

Before they created the Instagram account and incorporated the company, they should have done their research into wall brackets, furniture pads, plywood properties and British Safety Standards. Their product safety shouldn’t be crowd sourced by their customers (and Tattle)!

Having 94k followers on Instagram doesn’t make you an expert on anything much, let alone manufacturing safe, compliant baby products. Such arrogance.
The business should be “set-up” by Trading Standards. This means that they will be on the system and receive regular inspections. Also, there are numerous safety implications and laws that have to be adhered to, including distance selling under the ICAC Regulations. Their local TS is [email protected]. They really should know about this business.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

That’s the one we had when my son was young. Worked brilliantly and used it for a couple of years since the height is adjustable. Bought it second hand off eBay and sold it on again when he’d outgrown it.

Why do kids need towers for standing in anyway? Whats wrong with your kid standing on a chair and being supervised in the kitchen or does no one do that now? I have a primary aged child who has always stood on the chairs when we were doing things together and I watched carefully. Who really needs towers and platforms that look like they are watchtowers from a maximum security prison
We had one of the maximum security watchtowers for our son and found it worked really well {for various reasons}.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Insta cliché tiles
Insta cliché brand of tiles
Insta cliché flowers
Insta cliché hashtag

She’s really living up to her B.B moniker. So basic Grabby. Thought you were an influencer, not a sheep 🐑

• Heart
Over here thinking exactly the same thing. My toddler stands on a chair, same as I did growing up 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.