RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exclusive photos showing the Freya range.
Where plywood is layered, there is often gaps in the layering which gives a poor finish.

I can’t believe it’s £125 plus postage for an item you’d have to sand, prime and top coat yourself.

It’s January, most struggle post Christmas spend. We’re in the middle of a pandemic, with furlough and redundancies are happening. £125!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where plywood is layered, there is often gaps in the layering which gives a poor finish.

I can’t believe it’s £125 plus postage for an item you’d have to sand, prime and top coat yourself.

It’s January, most struggle post Christmas spend. We’re in the middle of a pandemic, with furlough and redundancies are happening. £125!
It splinters quite easily too. If people buy this overpriced rubbish then I will officially become a hermit and live in a forest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sad that her minions and deluded fans will buy into having a little slice of her world - and buy this overpriced firewood.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder sometimes if {B} is even allowed online. If he is, he's obviously not stumbled across these threads and everything that's said about him. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I don't understand how these people can show themselves in public in their local towns and villages where people must know them from "online". I'd be absolutely mortified. Imagine standing in the queue in Sainsbury's and overhearing some whispers "that's the one I was telling you about, the one on Instagram with the husband that groomed her while she was at school". They're utterly shameless.
It’s mad how people put so much of their private life in the public domain.
WOW - they are recommending you prime or oil the stool yourself because of splinters? So they are essentially flogging something for ÂŁ75 that's unfinished. I've never bought another piece of furniture with a disclaimer that it might not have been bloody sanded properly and to treat it myself!!
Ben used up alllllll his sandpaper on those tiles, it’s difficult isn’t it?

Mark and his wife are friends of Grabs and Gingey Saville. Grabs ruined one of their wedding photos a few weeks ago!
She had to check on the tattle comments, give her a break guys đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The saga continues!! 😂

Lets see how long the last comment lasts!
Their replies are SO rude, it is hilarious. Imagine thinking you should talk to people like that as a "business." Yikes.

This is all actually making me SO angry. The pure bleeping greed & hideousness of them all. Hope their tit business flops. Toys by Gingy Saville doesn’t deserve to thrive. Ugh, wouldn’t want my kids anywhere near anything to do with him and his weirdo Mrs.
I triple donut dare someone to comment saying Gingy Saville from a burner account. haahhahaha. Kinda joking, I'm just being a brat.

Mark and his wife are friends of Grabs and Gingey Saville. Grabs ruined one of their wedding photos a few weeks ago!
I would be bleeping furious if a wedding guest took their phone out and snapped away. That is why people PAY for a PROFESSIONAL photographer. I used to work in the wedding industry and most photographers HATED people doing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Their replies are SO rude, it is hilarious. Imagine thinking you should talk to people like that as a "business." Yikes.

I triple donut dare someone to comment saying Gingy Saville from a burner account. haahhahaha. Kinda joking, I'm just being a brat.

I would be bleeping furious if a wedding guest took their phone out and snapped away. That is why people PAY for a PROFESSIONAL photographer. I used to work in the wedding industry and most photographers HATED people doing this.
didnt grabs “work” in the wedding industry too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
D94A8CE1-1580-4E46-8A62-AC68E2F1CAEA.jpeg

‘Quality plywood’ as if plywood is on par with solid timber! Even the Ikea stool is solid pine.

Plywood is sheets of constituted timber glued together with formaldehyde based glue. Formaldehyde is a strong chemical also used for embalming and known to cause cancer in animals and maybe humans. It is associated with health problems such as watery eyes, nausea and difficulty breathing. Babies and the elderly are particularly susceptible.

And if you want to take advantage of Thomling Toy’s discount for buying more than one product... when several plywood items are indoors in a confined space, the formaldehyde levels in the space concentrate as the plywood ‘off-gasses’.

If liquid is spilled on plywood, particularly the edges where you can see the glued wood composite layers, the plywood can swell.

They should probably disclose whether their products are constructed with low emitting plywood and explain that ideally the plywood should be sealed in low-VOC paint or a natural finish such as beeswax. Finishing the plywood would also increase its water resistance.

Before they created the Instagram account and incorporated the company, they should have done their research into wall brackets, furniture pads, plywood properties and British Safety Standards. Their product safety shouldn’t be crowd sourced by their customers (and Tattle)!

Having 94k followers on Instagram doesn’t make you an expert on anything much, let alone manufacturing safe, compliant baby products. Such arrogance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That whole rock my wedding, rvk kiss arse community đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž
can anyone remember Lauren who worked on rock mystyle getting called out for organising her books by the colour of the pages. I think she landed up in the daily mail and felt bullied !? I don’t agree with how she was treated
Yet grabby works with them now and that’s ok!
It’s all so vapid and fake

Reactions: 7
Pity this comment wasn't written by a competent person either.
#ohdreamyirony

Hey Grabitchycomments,
Isn't "ordinary paint" what your elderly overlord used to paint your front door? No? Oh I assumed it must be from the piss poor finish he's achieved.

Silly Tattlers look this proves Grabz didn't write this. She doesn't weigh 90 kgs.

Well...she weighs about 18kgs but if you combine that with the weight of her entitlement and her ego, she might be close I guess.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good grief I’ve just seen their new enterprise 😭 they must be desperate and hard up. Ben is no longer 10 times richer than our husbands then 😂

This is not a scalable business. He’ll be down the Hemel dole office by spring.
Here’s a novel idea, if they need more income perhaps one of them should apply for a job. Being your own boss is great but not all businesses will survive in the long term. Times change and sometimes through no fault of the owner a company is no longer viable (in the case of these two though it’s 100% their fault!). Neither of them know what it’s like to have to go to work, where your hours are determined by someone else and there’s little time for whimsical photo shoots and twee outings. If they don’t want to join the masses like us, try putting some effort into your business (like Queen Phoebe) then maybe it won’t turn into such a tit show.

Reactions: 17
Pity this comment wasn't written by a competent person either.
#ohdreamyirony

Hey Grabitchycomments,
Isn't "ordinary paint" what your elderly overlord used to paint your front door? No? Oh I assumed it must be from the piss poor finish he's achieved.

Silly Tattlers look this proves Grabz didn't write this. She doesn't weigh 90 kgs.

Well...she weighs about 18kgs but if you combine that with the weight of her entitlement and her ego, she might be close I guess.
Can you edit comments? I saw that earlier (on my burner account as they blocked me) and I swearrrr it said ‘my husband weighs about 90kg’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
16378BE3-748E-49F4-9962-540C6455271D.jpeg
Another happy customer. All I see here is that rod across the back being at the perfect height for the child to topple backwards over. Let’s see her grow another inch or two and she’ll be too tall to use it, having to crouch over to reach the work surface and also being even more likely to topple backwards over the rod.
When my son was a toddler and wanted to help in the kitchen we bought a Little Helper tower/box thing. It was cumbersome and heavy and awkward to move {not to mention aesfetically unpleasing for various reasons}, but that’s because it was sturdy and there was no risk of him toppling out of it. It also had five different levels for height adjustment so he used it for several years rather than several months. And we bought it off eBay and then sold it on when he was done with it. I can’t see these Montessori Monstrosities being used for very long or having much resale value.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 379587Another happy customer. All I see here is that rod across the back being at the perfect height for the child to topple backwards over. Let’s see her grow another inch or two and she’ll be too tall to use it, having to crouch over to reach the work surface and also being even more likely to topple backwards over the rod.
When my son was a toddler and wanted to help in the kitchen we bought a Little Helper tower/box thing. It was cumbersome and heavy and awkward to move {not to mention aesfetically unpleasing for various reasons}, but that’s because it was sturdy and there was no risk of him toppling out of it. It also had five different levels for height adjustment so he used it for several years rather than several months. And we bought it off eBay and then sold it on when he was done with it. I can’t see these Montessori Monstrosities being used for very long or having much resale value.
Yes all the proper ones I’ve seen for sale have adjustable heights which makes sense. The one they’re trying to flog is a great ‘hack’ to make yourself but they’re actually tit to sell đŸ˜‚đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž

Reactions: 10
View attachment 379131

‘Quality plywood’ as if plywood is on par with solid timber! Even the Ikea stool is solid pine.

Plywood is sheets of constituted timber glued together with formaldehyde based glue. Formaldehyde is a strong chemical also used for embalming and known to cause cancer in animals and maybe humans. It is associated with health problems such as watery eyes, nausea and difficulty breathing. Babies and the elderly are particularly susceptible.

And if you want to take advantage of Thomling Toy’s discount for buying more than one product... when several plywood items are indoors in a confined space, the formaldehyde levels in the space concentrate as the plywood ‘off-gasses’.

If liquid is spilled on plywood, particularly the edges where you can see the glued wood composite layers, the plywood can swell.

They should probably disclose whether their products are constructed with low emitting plywood and explain that ideally the plywood should be sealed in low-VOC paint or a natural finish such as beeswax. Finishing the plywood would also increase its water resistance.

Before they created the Instagram account and incorporated the company, they should have done their research into wall brackets, furniture pads, plywood properties and British Safety Standards. Their product safety shouldn’t be crowd sourced by their customers (and Tattle)!

Having 94k followers on Instagram doesn’t make you an expert on anything much, let alone manufacturing safe, compliant baby products. Such arrogance.
#ohdreamyplywoodchemicals

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.