RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe the arsey response to the potential customer asking about plywood on the stool. They've openly advertised the other products as made of plywood so it's hardly unbelievable that the person would think that the stool was as well. 'i don't know what makes you think....' is just so rude!!!!

Reactions: 18
Her mum and the wife of M posting as if they are random customers.
The stool has gone up in price since the beginning of the week from 65 to 75.
And those photos. Freya has her own bedroom. But she’s also got a wardrobe in the new baby’s nursery/crook on the landing 🤣

Does this Montessori stuff make anyone else feel sick? It sounds so pretentious and as ever “look at me” (I let my children run around barefoot and teach themselves to read)
But keep them strapped to me in a carrier on walks when they probably weigh more than me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me apologises If it's already been said but £50 for delivery??? duck right off you money grabbing cretins

Awkward!!!
“does not appear to have been written by a competent person” 🤣
Oh my god.. I take it she's writing this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't believe the arsey response to the potential customer asking about plywood on the stool. They've openly advertised the other products as made of plywood so it's hardly unbelievable that the person would think that the stool was as well. 'i don't know what makes you think....' is just so rude!!!!
Oh but its "quality plywood" don't you know 🙄 WTF does that even mean? Plywood is cheap for a reason. You can buy a sheet of it at B&Q for under £40, I'm sure they get it cheaper elsewhere if bought in bulk too! The Freya products all looks unfinished to me and really bulky, no thanks Lady!

Reactions: 15
Who is Mark by the way? I just assumed it was Ben making all this wooden tit
He’s the guy that she ruined the wedding photo of because she had to be the one with the phone in her under when they walked down the aisle as newly weds. twit.

Reactions: 14
Oh but its "quality plywood" don't you know 🙄 WTF does that even mean? Plywood is cheap for a reason. You can buy a sheet of it at B&Q for under £40, I'm sure they get it cheaper elsewhere if bought in bulk too! The Freya products all looks unfinished to me and really bulky, no thanks Lady!
I love the way she’s stating ‘plywood’ like it’s done exotic rare rainforest wood. Hilarious.

Montessori- I asked about it being sick making for that exact reason. It’s the band wagon jumping, I’m an earth mother and better than you tit I was getting at. Everything she does is so clichéd and faddy.

Reactions: 8
I would pay to be a fly on the wall right now. Watching RVK trying to juggle her IG account, the toy account, keep up with tattle while looking after Freya!! Her phone must have smoke coming out of it 🤣 BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK DELETE DELETE !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WOW - they are recommending you prime or oil the stool yourself because of splinters? So they are essentially flogging something for £75 that's unfinished. I've never bought another piece of furniture with a disclaimer that it might not have been bloody sanded properly and to treat it myself!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
WOW - they are recommending you prime or oil the stool yourself because of splinters? So they are essentially flogging something for £75 that's unfinished. I've never bought another piece of furniture with a disclaimer that it might not have been bloody sanded properly and to treat it myself!!
And stating incorrect information on IKEA guidelines for painting. Hello trading standards. It very clearly says on IKEA website.... and they’ve now included a recommendation to use farrow and ball as non slip in their own homes. Not sure f&b would like this!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s no such thing as a Montessori bookshelf. It’s a bookshelf. As long as the books are on a child’s level and easily accessed independently.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she speaks to people on this toy account is shocking - utter contempt. Instead of being outraged why doesn't she consider doing some research before launching these products? And learning some basic customer service.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So are we really to believe she has been taking allllllllll these photos but that the posts and comments are being done by the mysterious {M} who has a full time job. We see you Grabby with your curly brackets, heart emojis and passive aggressive replies at 5.30am.
She is so out of her depth it’s hilarious. Sniping away and deleting/blocking people who raise perfectly valid points. Can’t live in an echo chamber when you run a business or do a proper job. You need to be able to take on board feedback, know your market and stay professional at all times. If I was M (and wife) I’d run a mile from the shitshow that will surely unfold....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And stating incorrect information on IKEA guidelines for painting. Hello trading standards. It very clearly says on IKEA website.... and they’ve now included a recommendation to use farrow and ball as non slip in their own homes. Not sure f&b would like this!
Pls tell me this caveat is on 'Stories' as this'll hold NO weight as and when someone sues the absolute bejeeeebus out of them!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.