RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sidenote - I'm starting to doubt that, despite photographic evidence of her in a graduation gown. That proves nothing. Anyone want to do a deep dive on whether she actually graduated with a law degree?
I did the deep dive ages ago and she is listed on her university’s website with the degree she completed and year she graduated.

Sorry!

I hope he has good lawyers/insurance. Have they thought about the possibility that if a child is injured using their product, the parent may try and sue them??
Who needs lawyers and public liability insurance when you can construct a snippy, passive aggressive response if a child hurts themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I did the deep dive ages ago and she is listed on her university’s website with the degree she completed and year she graduated.

Sorry!
OK I will l put that one to bed then! I knew the graduation photos had been unearthed, must have missed the other stuff.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s trying to get a percentage cut of the stool hack as they aren’t being made by Ben, unless it’s the plan for him to start making those too?

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s trying to get a percentage cut of the stool hack as they aren’t being made by Ben, unless it’s the plan for him to start making those too?
She wouldn't do anything for anyone unless she gets something out of it. She'll be on commission at the very least. She probably charges her mama/mumma/some other bloody stupid name, every time she mentions her and they'll be an extra charge for posting photos of their garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't help but think the decision regarding Baby (vitamin) D's name will be inextricably linked to a piece of knock off Ikea furniture from their new range. I'm anticipating Rowan rainbow toy, Toby toybox, Lottie ladder, Claudia chair, Sienna slide, Dahlia desk and Theo table. I wonder if they'll mention that Ben has around 15 years of childcare experience...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
T
Awkward!!!
“does not appear to have been written by a competent person” 🤣
This is UTTER GOLD. hahhahhahahhaha. I bet the flappers are going into such hard 'OVERSTOMP' the hallway tiles are cracking!

Oh my god it gets better 😂

More garbled unintelligible contradictory bollocks from BB. Longest week EVER! She’s saying home
apparently. Only because you HAVE to Grabs 🙄 and even then I don’t believe you do
WTAF does #januaryestjanuary mean?!?!?!??! {for various reasons I put many question marks and exclamation marks}

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Awkward!!!
What an absolute hilarious tit show! It took me under 30 seconds to find the stool on the official IKEA website and see that the description does indeed say ordinary paint yet these idiots are so half arsed and arrogant that they won't even fact check themselves first before replying so venomously! You can't make this tit up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ikea acknowledged my email and took it seriously.

I have in my mind a rough line in the sand when it comes to ‘interfering’ in influencer’s lives. That line in the sand is crossed if influencers don’t declare marketing/advertising/affiliates properly as there are industry standards/legislation they must abide by. It’s their job to know these rules and the rules are there to protect vulnerable members of our society.

I’ll also cross the line if they are putting their own or other people’s children at risk - which these Stanley Stools do. They are marketing a modified, untested piece of equipment to be used by tiny children in the most hazardous room of the house. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And already their responses about safety are defensive. Imagine if a baby reaches over and pulls a boiling saucepan off the cooker and their foot becomes trapped in the stool’s handle delaying them being given first aid or breaking their leg. It’s completely unsafe.

The Ikea stool is also Ikea’s intellectual property and Little Miss Blogger would pitch a fit if someone used her words or images without permission (which is unlikely as they are mostly rubbish, but still).
"Would pitch a fit"? DID pitch a fit! 😂

Remember the poor girl who had a similar beige shaker style kitchen to grabs (grabs invented this asfetic) and grabs tried to ruin her life (and killed her friendship with her own bridesmaid in the process)!

And now shes passing off IKEA furniture as her own!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Your man mark has been selling the stools probably pretty happily enough for however long through his own private page , he gets her involved and boom it turns into tit

Plus why would you set up a business page when you arent ready to actually ship the items but promise to keep the page up to date when you are. A waste of space she is ...for various reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awkward!!!
Given this was replied to at 5.30am is a bit of a giveaway isnt it?
Is she trying to make it sound like its not her if "one went into a paint shop..one would be met with puzzled looks" Queen Grabby now?
What a sh*t show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Given this was replied to at 5.30am is a bit of a giveaway isnt it?
Is she trying to make it sound like its not her if "one went into a paint shop..one would be met with puzzled looks" Queen Grabby now?
What a sh*t show.
Its all just so obviously her. This mark guy wouldnt talk to any prospective customer like that yet we all know how she gets on and this is her in a nutshell. Going in deleting comments , blocking people, rude replies, clueless answers, superiority, all traits of rebecca. I hope mark decides to do his own thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for poor old Mark who started his January with an exciting new venture, which has (thanks to Grabby) crumbled to dust in a matter of days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm 🥱, 😳 and 🤣 at her stories waffle on insta... a kids book that will get sheep asking about it/buying it. Those god awful floor tiles in the hallway being sealed 🙄 Paella that looked nothing like a paella, looked more like risotto and grabby didn't have any because it's got 🍤 in {when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, one of my cravings was prawn mayo sandwiches} and finally, cooking the baby by having a bath 🤦🤦🤦

The months are going to drag aren't they 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This post really made my blood boil. Have you only just realised what lockdowns are for Grabby? 🤬🤯
4B90CD5E-64A4-424A-89B3-8A2E620FE798.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for poor old Mark who started his January with an exciting new venture, which has (thanks to Grabby) crumbled to dust in a matter of days 🤣
Agreed. Were these the friends who came for the frozen ping pong meal by the firepit?
Imagine the excited chatter about the new venture whilst eating the gifted frozen meals.

I wonder if she will "gift" any to "influencers"..bet your bottom dollar she wouldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.