RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bleeping irresponsible. Her blog post could really worry others as she mentions having nausea is a sign of pregnancy hormones being strong. This is not a widely proved theory AFAIK and is the reason why so many people who may not have nausea symptoms get really bad anxiety. She's a self-centred fick head.
Totally! It’s another bloody old wives tale, like the magical bee pollen by the light of the moon bullshit. I was really lucky not to get bad morning sickness at all - pregnancy hits everyone differently.

Also, having waded through that impenetrable ramble of a blog post, her going on about being anxious about miscarriage all of a sudden is a bit bleeping rich. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue. What a head. Not that IS jumping on a bandwagon. While in the same breath going on about how fertile she is.

ALSO, also: that horrible picture of her mean little girls’ body with a tiny pot belly was vile. “Look at me and how thin I am, but all my husband had to do was look at me and I got pregnant again even though my {courses} haven’t returned.” duck off, wanker.

The bath post - exactly! What a prize winning twonk. Talking about 'cooking the baby' then in the next breath saying she doesn't want to add to anyone's anxieties. Tool.

*pregnant lady very much enjoying a bubble bath thank you very much*
How many baths did she take with Freya? I think she was permanently in that thing in the loft poo den. And she was fine... so what’s wrong this time round?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Totally! It’s another bloody old wives tale, like the magical bee pollen by the light of the moon bullshit. I was really lucky not to get bad morning sickness at all - pregnancy hits everyone differently.
i looked at the comments on her post and Notes on Motherhood (whose Insta I quite like) called her out on this. Then bloody Alison Perry waded in to ‘defend’ RVK somewhat unnecessarily for expressing this incorrect opinion and it was all a bit weird.

Reactions: 3
Ikea acknowledged my email and took it seriously.

The Ikea stool is also Ikea’s intellectual property and Little Miss Blogger would pitch a fit if someone used her words or images without permission (which is unlikely as they are mostly rubbish, but still).
indeed lest we forget Grabby’s fury when someone had the audacity to copy HER kitchen 🤣🤣

You wonder if {M} and {B} even go on insta - they won’t have any clue of the tit show unfolding. Or maybe they check once a day - after Grabby’s sanitised it !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a tit show. They have this idea to start some cutesy little small business with a friend selling wooden furniture for kids and within 24 hours it's a dumpster fire of safety concerns, passive aggressive responses, people [well within your rights] emailing IKEA and just generally putting them in their place because they think everything they touch will turn to gold. I can just image the conversations, oh I've got 90k sheep I can flog this IKEA furniture hack to, let's fleece them for some quick cash. Oh that sounds amazing, let's put you in charge of marketing and social media, you know all about this stuff. Yeah how's that working out for you Rebecca. Have you learned nothing from your Instagram "influencer career".

How can the friends not know about this site and everything that's said about them. How can they be so naive as to go into this with them.
I just LOVE the fact that she will have convinced them, and herself, that SHE will make this business a success. What with all her experience online and followers.

And yet she's still not clocked on that it's her crappy attitude that has made it damned from the start. And why her followers keep dropping.

Not because of a few mean people out to get her. But because she's an insufferable know it all who has been told her entire life that she's remarkable. She cannot take any form of feedback, nothing is her fault and it must be everyone else.

Grabby, you are a tone deaf, defensive, rude, arrogant, clueless buffoon.

Haven't you wondered why we aren't all flogging shity IKEA stools online instead of going to work? Because we don't want to get sued stealing someone else's product or worse, for killing a child!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
£32 delivery charge to Scotland for an ikea mash up. I could get a flight cheaper to pick it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You wonder if {M} and {B} even go on insta
I wonder sometimes if {B} is even allowed online. If he is, he's obviously not stumbled across these threads and everything that's said about him. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I don't understand how these people can show themselves in public in their local towns and villages where people must know them from "online". I'd be absolutely mortified. Imagine standing in the queue in Sainsbury's and overhearing some whispers "that's the one I was telling you about, the one on Instagram with the husband that groomed her while she was at school". They're utterly shameless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I tell you one thing for sure. I would NOT want my kids bedroom the be filled with anything that's been hand crafted by Gingey Savile! 🤢

A children's company set up by a predator. duck no.

Reactions: 14
Hmm, to each their own on that one. My mum would tell you something entirely different again - I was weaned at 11 months and was ready. Let’s not be those people.
But she's made it clear on so many occasions that she stopped because she wanted to get her cycles back. She even asked for advice about periods before she stopped breastfeeding. Then voila she stops BF and gets pregnant. Now she's saying Freya wanted to stop or keeps saying it was the right time for {various reasons}. What a coincidence Freya wanted to wean herself at the same time you wanted another baby. Just own it and say you wanted to stop. Again, she's alienating women who choose to stop breastfeeding and portraying her as an earth mother

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sooo I am just catching up...clearly a lot to read. On Ben's new "venture"... I hope he has good lawyers/insurance. Have they thought about the possibility that if a child is injured using their product, the parent may try and sue them??

Reactions: 9
Sooo I am just catching up...clearly a lot to read. On Ben's new "venture"... I hope he has good lawyers/insurance. Have they thought about the possibility that if a child is injured using their product, the parent may try and sue them??
Maybe Grabby will get to use that law degree after all 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Possible buyers have asked these questions about fall\slip risks and they’ve all been deleted. After receiving a very unprofessional response.

EAB9953F-B7DD-48B2-8DF7-8C8822A2C44C.jpeg

Wonder how long this one will last. Deleted in 3...2...1

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Grabby will get to use that law degree after all 😂🤦‍♀️
Wouldn't that be some sort of full circle moment though. She gets a law degree [Sidenote - I'm starting to doubt that, despite photographic evidence of her in a graduation gown. That proves nothing. Anyone want to do a deep dive on whether she actually graduated with a law degree?] and spends years telling everyone that she never had any intention of doing anything with it and her husband doesn't make her go to work, proceeds to have a "career" as an "influencer" which leads her to setting up a small business that she thinks will be a huge success based on her influencing skills and then their complete ineptitude in running said small business causes them to get sued and need the services of a lawyer. Karma indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Possible buyers have asked these questions about fall\slip risks and they’ve all been deleted. After receiving a very unprofessional response.

View attachment 377424.

Wonder how long this one will last.
The best thing {M} could have done was avoid all association with the passive aggressive child bride and her predator husband. People might have been more understanding of a small business if she'd not applied her usual rude and accusing approach to his potential customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The fact they are trying to sell "custom" products with Ikea parts tells me they are making duck all for money. somehow, I don't think Ben is still "earning 10x more" than other people's husbands. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Certainly a little premature but...

RVK_Loves #26 Money making schemes galore, turns out Gingy Savile doesn't earn 10x more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.