RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must know about tattle. It’s his wife that’s best friends with grabby so she must be very aware! I think I’ve said before but would be interested to hear from a friends side the defence of her snd Ben’s illegal start to the relationship. There is no justification. No justification to anything grabby does to be honest.
Would love to be a fly on the wall, hear some of the conversations 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her story about the bath - its like she's never been pregnant before. Did she not have this with her last pregnancy given she was pregnant exactly the same time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her story about the bath - its like she's never been pregnant before. Did she not have this with her last pregnancy given she was pregnant exactly the same time?!
I thought this! How is she in her second pregnancy and worrying about baths? Didn’t she give birth in a giant bath?!

and bath oils/bubble bath - of course it’s bloody safe! I think it’s a warm up to a #gifted post from company flogging toiletries for pregnant women.

Also a quick Google of ‘pregnancy safe bath oil’ gives you loads of results - surely as an online content creator she has some grasp of how Google adwords works?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not doing to well with the professional business replies.

Deleted in 3.2.1

62B0F6D2-DAF1-4E76-95BF-414059D4EE68.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IKEA really should be commended on being such an approachable and easy to contact company.

💅🏻

• Haha
Those tiles already make my eyes ache. Imagine them with a layer of dust and under 44 pairs of twee wellies.

That business is going to shut down "for various reasons" isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It really bothers me that she has this gorgeous period property, and he is supposedly a property developer, yet somehow they don't know how to be sympathetic to original features. Its been mentioned on here before, but she is an absolute idiot for covering those lovely floorboards, they are totally not suited to their large hallway! She is only tiling because everywhere interior accountnis doing it....no originality as per 🙄 wouldn't surprise me if she lays her new born baby starkers on the tiles for its first gram pic just for the aesfetik 🤮 with flower petal sprinkled on the floor!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The commenter is right though, they are so accusatory and passive aggressive!
I can imagine grabby presumes any negativity/confrontation l must be a tattler {and in her head troll} so gets her back up straight away. Without thinking for one moment there could be a genuine question/comment from a genuine potential customer.

I can imagine grabby presumes any negativity at all must be a tattler {and in her head troll} so gets her back up straight away. Without thinking for one moment there could be a genuine question/comment from a genuine potential customer.
I just love the fact that no matter what she tries to do it just turns to dung.

• Haha
Finally read the blog. Wow 😐 what a piece of tit.
Her sentences get longer and longerrrrrrrrr. Her punctuation is appalling (mine is probably not the best but I don’t write blogs for strangers to read)
Maybe because I dislike this girl so much {for various reasons} I found a problem with every sentence 🤣 she winds me up so much but I can’t help but watch the mess that is her Instagram life!

• Haha
I thought this! How is she in her second pregnancy and worrying about baths? Didn’t she give birth in a giant bath?!

and bath oils/bubble bath - of course it’s bloody safe! I think it’s a warm up to a #gifted post from company flogging toiletries for pregnant women.

Also a quick Google of ‘pregnancy safe bath oil’ gives you loads of results - surely as an online content creator she has some grasp of how Google adwords works?!
Perhaps she’s angling for a freebie/gifted/collab from Phoebe’s new maternity range? 🧐😂

What a twit! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are onto something here. One of my friends was trying for years. She and her partner got smashed on holiday and bingo she was pregnant 😂
It’s the mysterious magic of the ethanol molecules. I personally referred to mine as baby Ginny and baby Martin(i) in honour of its power...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.