RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bath post - exactly! What a prize winning twonk. Talking about 'cooking the baby' then in the next breath saying she doesn't want to add to anyone's anxieties. Tool.

*pregnant lady very much enjoying a bubble bath thank you very much*

I thought this! How is she in her second pregnancy and worrying about baths? Didn’t she give birth in a giant bath?!

and bath oils/bubble bath - of course it’s bloody safe! I think it’s a warm up to a #gifted post from company flogging toiletries for pregnant women.

Also a quick Google of ‘pregnancy safe bath oil’ gives you loads of results - surely as an online content creator she has some grasp of how Google adwords works?!

Reactions: 16
Perhaps she’s angling for a freebie/gifted/collab from Phoebe’s new maternity range? 🧐😂

What a twit! 🙄
bleeping hell......so much angst over taking a bath. Have one. Don't have one. No one cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just love the fact that no matter what she tries to do it just turns to dung.
It's so entertaining! If there's one thing she's good at it's digging herself a hole. The blunders get worse every time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bath post - exactly! What a prize winning twonk. Talking about 'cooking the baby' then in the next breath saying she doesn't want to add to anyone's anxieties. Tool.

*pregnant lady very much enjoying a bubble bath thank you very much*
Yep, me too - have one most nights!

Cooking the baby?! People have babies in hot countries without that worry so I’m sure a warm bath isn’t going to damage it. And if your bathroom is cold, out the bloody heating on! They’re that tight they won’t put the heating on, that’s probably why she’s always wearing those god awful jumpers In winter.

Reactions: 9
She is 💯 writing or amending those toy posts. It screams Grabby. So rude, patronising and snippy. In business you can’t get away with talking to potential customers like that. But she doesn’t have a scoob having lived in an echo chamber all her life.
And a tiny violin for Grabs please for not having had ‘many’ baths recently. Wait until she has 2 kids. She won’t have time to have a bath for 3 years!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Preggers now though, precious flower, can't be bending or doing any hard graft 😄😄
Gosh no! Put the woman in a plastic bubble pronto!

She is 💯 writing or amending those toy posts. It screams Grabby. So rude, patronising and snippy. In business you can’t get away with talking to potential customers like that. But she doesn’t have a scoob having lived in an echo chamber all her life.
And a tiny violin for Grabs please for not having had ‘many’ baths recently. Wait until she has 2 kids. She won’t have time to have a bath for 3 years!!!
Or a wee in peace

Reactions: 5
Do tell...
Ikea acknowledged my email and took it seriously.

I have in my mind a rough line in the sand when it comes to ‘interfering’ in influencer’s lives. That line in the sand is crossed if influencers don’t declare marketing/advertising/affiliates properly as there are industry standards/legislation they must abide by. It’s their job to know these rules and the rules are there to protect vulnerable members of our society.

I’ll also cross the line if they are putting their own or other people’s children at risk - which these Stanley Stools do. They are marketing a modified, untested piece of equipment to be used by tiny children in the most hazardous room of the house. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And already their responses about safety are defensive. Imagine if a baby reaches over and pulls a boiling saucepan off the cooker and their foot becomes trapped in the stool’s handle delaying them being given first aid or breaking their leg. It’s completely unsafe.

The Ikea stool is also Ikea’s intellectual property and Little Miss Blogger would pitch a fit if someone used her words or images without permission (which is unlikely as they are mostly rubbish, but still).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I cant get over a woman in her 20s being so utterly uptight over ttc. Why the duck would you be using ovulation tests etc that early on? Just shag shag and shag some more and it will eventually happen. I understand people using them who have been trying for months or years and really need to pinpoint that hormone fluctuation but grabby just has to sick the joy out of everything and even baby making has to be reduced to soul less clinical faffing.
Bet it suited this asexual couple perfectly to have an almost immaculate conception. The fact they’ve been shagging for over half her life aged 27 makes me feel sick. No wonder it’s no spontaneous conception.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, me too - have one most nights!

Cooking the baby?! People have babies in hot countries without that worry so I’m sure a warm bath isn’t going to damage it. And if your bathroom is cold, out the bloody heating on! They’re that tight they won’t put the heating on, that’s probably why she’s always wearing those god awful jumpers In winter.
Drafty old house! Think they need to add some insulation and fix the drafty windows!

Reactions: 4
Ikea acknowledged my email and took it seriously.

I have in my mind a rough line in the sand when it comes to ‘interfering’ in influencer’s lives. That line in the sand is crossed if influencers don’t declare marketing/advertising/affiliates properly as there are industry standards/legislation they must abide by. It’s their job to know these rules and the rules are there to protect vulnerable members of our society.

I’ll also cross the line if they are putting their own or other people’s children at risk - which these Stanley Stools do. They are marketing a modified, untested piece of equipment to be used by tiny children in the most hazardous room of the house. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And already their responses about safety are defensive. Imagine if a baby reaches over and pulls a boiling saucepan off the cooker and their foot becomes trapped in the stool’s handle delaying them being given first aid or breaking their leg. It’s completely unsafe.

The Ikea stool is also Ikea’s intellectual property and Little Miss Blogger would pitch a fit if someone used her words or images without permission (which is unlikely as they are mostly rubbish, but still).
IKEA got in a lot of trouble when the MALM chest of drawers toppled over on children. They now take safety a lot more seriously.

Reactions: 13
IKEA got in a lot of trouble when the MALM chest of drawers toppled over on children. They now take safety a lot more seriously.
That’s a good outcome, because businesses need to understand that not all consumers have the capacity to use their products safely or properly. The business has to be responsible for making their product as fool proof as possible during the research and development stage.

Becks and her mates haven’t properly tested either product they are marketing. The Topple Tower™️ in particular is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 14
I bet she's fuming, laying in her cold bath, reading the comments on the Stanley stool post. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m only part way through and I can’t read any more 😂😂
I’ve just got to the part where she says Freya wanted to stop breastfeeding. Now, of course it’s great she got to 14 months or whatever it was, but it’s almost certain that Freya didn’t want to stop. Natural term weaning isn’t until at least the age of 2. No shame in saying it was HER choice to stop, just admit it for what it is
Hmm, to each their own on that one. My mum would tell you something entirely different again - I was weaned at 11 months and was ready. Let’s not be those people.

Reactions: 2
What a tit show. They have this idea to start some cutesy little small business with a friend selling wooden furniture for kids and within 24 hours it's a dumpster fire of safety concerns, passive aggressive responses, people [well within your rights] emailing IKEA and just generally putting them in their place because they think everything they touch will turn to gold. I can just image the conversations, oh I've got 90k sheep I can flog this IKEA furniture hack to, let's fleece them for some quick cash. Oh that sounds amazing, let's put you in charge of marketing and social media, you know all about this stuff. Yeah how's that working out for you Rebecca. Have you learned nothing from your Instagram "influencer career".

How can the friends not know about this site and everything that's said about them. How can they be so naive as to go into this with them.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.