RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if {M} even knows that Tattle exists - they must be questioning why the strange comments are appearing.
I bet Grabs is hoping they stay blissfully unaware of it - imagine if they suddenly became aware of her previous tweets and dubious actions..
anyone directed {M} to this page on his personal page?!

Reactions: 4
Shame he's gone private now 😕
He must know about tattle. It’s his wife that’s best friends with grabby so she must be very aware! I think I’ve said before but would be interested to hear from a friends side the defence of her snd Ben’s illegal start to the relationship. There is no justification. No justification to anything grabby does to be honest.

Reactions: 6
To be honest they must be desperate for money if they’re resorting to this the IKEA hack stools at £65 actually wouldn’t be a massive money spinner unless you sold loads, and although each one is about an hours work you need to factor in the cost of time then administering a business so £30 materials then probably £5 overheads - travelling to IKEA time/ordering, social media, invoices record keeping then ?£10 shipping is £45 so possibly £20 on each one. You’d have to sell 10 a week to clear £200 (before tax) for yourself.

Reactions: 13
I love this comment so much. Surely must be a Tattler. Hi there and you rock! Bet you are blocked now from all her platforms!

1610041069290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We are onto something here. One of my friends was trying for years. She and her partner got smashed on holiday and bingo she was pregnant 😂
We stop trying after a few months of trying because we didn't want three babies all born in the same month. Bingo that's the month I got pregnant.
I'm only fertile once a year apparently.

What did he study at uni? Both their uni degrees sound like a complete waste.
Was going to say something about aerodynamics and ears but I'm not mean enough...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know there are pictures and everything but I really can’t believe she has a law degree. As someone who does and who knows what that entails ( I’m sure there are fellow LLB on here too) she just doesn’t have the intellect or thought process to be able to apply herself to the problem solving that is required.

Reactions: 12
I think he did something to do with surveying or property?! Mumma put up photos of his graduation years ago and I remember thinking he’d probably go into the family business with a degree like that.

Reactions: 3
To be honest they must be desperate for money if they’re resorting to this the IKEA hack stools at £65 actually wouldn’t be a massive money spinner unless you sold loads, and although each one is about an hours work you need to factor in the cost of time then administering a business so £30 materials then probably £5 overheads - travelling to IKEA time/ordering, social media, invoices record keeping then ?£10 shipping is £45 so possibly £20 on each one. You’d have to sell 10 a week to clear £200 (before tax) for yourself.
Split 3 ways too, so £66 each a month, then tax.

Honestly why bother ?

Reactions: 7
I think he did something to do with surveying or property?! Mumma put up photos of his graduation years ago and I remember thinking he’d probably go into the family business with a degree like that.
We’re they black and white?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anybody notice that she mentioned that they’d started watching A Teacher {all episodes available on iPlayer} and then said nothing more about it?

Having just finished it myself I think I know why... 🌚

The whole way through the teacher {a married lady in her 30s} and the student {a 17 year old boy} are ‘in love’ and there’s a desperation to see each other. It’s only at the very end {spoiler alert} when they flash forward 10 years that the boy, who is now in his late twenties, has a chance to confront her. He fully lays in to her and has realised that she took advantage of him and abused her position of power.
I’d imagine it was pretty frosty viewing in the Saville household if they even made it to the last episode.

Any air of romance is shattered and it’s a prime example of how teenagers often cannot fully understand what’s happening to them until they are removed from the situation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The blog post! Typical TMI. It's full of contradictions as usual. They weren't trying, they were trying, they didn't want another one just yet, then they did. She knows her body well but buys bags of ovulation sticks. Which is it? Or is the truth that when she had her meltdown about periods (but said she didn't actually want to get pregnant, she just wanted to know she could), in fact, she did want to get pregnant, immediately, and so bought the ovulation sticks so she only had to have sex with the paedophile for the minimum number of times?

And why is she banging on about how awful the nausea was when by her own admission it was for 3 weeks?

Well good luck to her. Two kids ain't no party. Though she won't ever know the joys of working from home, whilst homeschooling, whilst looking after a toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh guys thanks so much for all the love - so pleased I’m not the only one feeling annoyed at her attitude and poor (non requested) fertility/medical advice. Really made me smile, and so refreshing to hear your comments about ttc - I should have come to you first time around!!! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.