RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling toys as a commercial venture isn’t just something you can do. There are safety standards, laws and regulations. Another classic of the “I made one of these at home let’s charge a fortune for it as an Instagram business” genre. Grifters.

Reactions: 17
Selling toys as a commercial venture isn’t just something you can do. There are safety standards, laws and regulations. Another classic of the “I made one of these at home let’s charge a fortune for it as an Instagram business” genre. Grifters.
🤣🤣 there {M} was happily selling a modest amount of his IKEA hacks until Grabby and Benpaedo stuck their oar in. Now he's had to make his own page private, edit/delete comments on his 2 posts, and answer perfectly legitimate questions through gritted teeth (check the new response re painting the stools). I wonder if the business will ever go live?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Their friend had a cheeky little side line there. He’s either been greedy by involving those two knobs, or they’ve jumped all over it trying to again earn something for nothing....
either way it’s very amusing and actually embarrassing for them all 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Their friend had a cheeky little side line there. He’s either been greedy by involving those two knobs, or they’ve jumped all over it trying to again earn something for nothing....
Some of yesterday’s comments have gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the gift that keeps on giving at the moment... 😂

Some of yesterday’s comments have gone!
Of course they have, tricky situation isn’t it Grabby?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Has nobody ever taught Grabby what those brackets are used for 😂 and they’re fecking everywhere 🙈
Grabby for future reference I’ve included a little pic as I know words can be a bit hard for you to understand
1610028059337.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Comments now limited on every single post on the Thomlings page. What a total car crash.
Also please bear with us, we both work full time... why launch it now then? Why start it at all? Are we to imagine Benpecked will work his exhausting 80 hour (arf!) week and spend all his weekends making bookcases when he has 4000 tiles to sand/lay and fugly pergolas to build.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They so obviously aren't as well off as she makes out. The house is a mish mash of unfinished jobs. The island unit is a mess, with carrier bags and boxes shoved in. She has no idea how to keep things clean and tidy or she wouldn't upload photos that show stuff like that. She isn't relatable to anybody.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if {M} even knows that Tattle exists - they must be questioning why the strange comments are appearing.
I bet Grabs is hoping they stay blissfully unaware of it - imagine if they suddenly became aware of her previous tweets and dubious actions..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

#bekind “kindlygrifted

And after she spent all that time blocking everyone who was mean to her {asked perfectly reasonable questions} on her own page. She’ll be soooooo busy now?!

• Haha
The thing is babies be babies, isn't that right Grapple? 🤦‍♀️🙄😁 So Dr Benpecked's deep gynae knowledge is laughable at best. Surely depends on a woman's cycle length and all sorts of things.
But now it looks like the chump's new business venture has hit a snag perhaps he can go into a second new business as a baby dater.

As opposed to a child dater of course, which was his past preference, but only if the first date is a school trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Completely agree. Never used ovulation tests, or a thermometer, or anything else influencers swear by to conceive - i’ve been pregnant 5 times, 3 of those were first month not using protection, one was a surprise/accident and the other took 8 months. The one that took the longest was my first pregnancy which is when I was stressed about it not happening! I’ve had 3 losses so hopefully the baby currently cooking will be my second (and final) take home baby.

I don’t understand these women who try to control it from day 1 - Grabby, Elle Darby & Carys all using ovulation tests etc from the start, sucks all the fun out of it. ’Trying’ is meant to be the fun bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The bit about the dating scan and ignoring the date annoyed me too - it doesn’t matter what her or Ben thinks - in the NHS your due date is determined by the scan. It makes me think they only have sex to conceive if the date doesn’t make sense. I bet the spare room is actually Ben’s room and he only gets summoned when the ovulation test says she’s fertile.
Agree about the dating scan. They are so boring and he is controlling. My husband had no idea about dates matching shag and he’s a doctor 😂
Where’s the fun in that? As has been said. The trying is the fun part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just read the blog post through properly rather than skimming it. They both strike me as horrible control freak type people with an 'I know better approach' than medically trained professionals. The fact they think their due date has changed because they are both tall is laughable. And the shiny penny full moon crap made me nauseous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The thing is babies be babies, isn't that right Grapple? 🤦‍♀️🙄😁 So Dr Benpecked's deep gynae knowledge is laughable at best. Surely depends on a woman's cycle length and all sorts of things.
But now it looks like the chump's new business venture has hit a snag perhaps he can go into a second new business as a baby dater.

As opposed to a child dater of course, which was his past preference, but only if the first date is a school trip.
I’m more worried about her brother who has gave up his pizza business to become a carpenter?!

oh, wait...

• Haha
For people who are meant to be entrepreneurs I’m not sure I’d want soggy pizza, pallet furniture or overpriced Ikea! Mumma and Puppa must’ve made the money and the kids are just dining out on it, no success in their own right!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FML. BB seems to make quite a bit from scratch yet she buys frozen sweet potato fries? They are so easy to make! I’m surprised she didn’t try and then write a bleeping blog about it
There’s still time. I’m sure all the DM’s (that she doesn’t read??) are flooding in with alllll the questions

Reactions: 3
The fact they think their due date has changed because they are both tall is laughable. And the shiny penny full moon crap made me nauseous.
I missed that bit. What a pair of total bellends they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The BEST quote on the wall of the latest {Toy} offering.

Kindness really isn’t a super power, kindness is in built in some and not in others. More details to follow.

17DC0A0D-AA16-4E1B-A4CE-22E243D42863.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mine was a drunken night too, after a year of fertility treatment.
We are onto something here. One of my friends was trying for years. She and her partner got smashed on holiday and bingo she was pregnant 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.