RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never read her blog. Its pointless. How many free holidays? This must be killing her. They drink water when they're out for a meal and would never book all inclusive, unless its park of a free trip. Boils my piss.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Were you a BA Courier too?
I was a courier, but not employed by BA. The first Concorde trip was with DHL. I cannot remember who the second trip was for. I did some other non Concorde flights. Were you employed by BA?

Reactions: 1
I've never read her blog. Its pointless. How many free holidays? This must be killing her. They drink water when they're out for a meal and would never book all inclusive, unless its park of a free trip. Boils my piss.
Everytime I read the phrase “such a treat” in her posts or blog I feel the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well here you go with 52 likes! This thread is gaining momentum like Concord.

Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10 x more tiles than anyone's ever seen.

Personally appreciate the ref to Gingy Savs in the below which was a close second!

RVK_Loves #26 Money making schemes galore, turns out Gingy Savile doesn't earn 10x more

Reactions: 17
I was a courier, but not employed by BA. The first Concorde trip was with DHL. I cannot remember who the second trip was for. I did some other non Concorde flights. Were you employed by BA?
Yes it was great fun. I did the Concorde run a couple of times but usually it was only Business class.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Tantrums galore on Toppling Toys insta, this plywood is 10x better than yours, mister!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well here you go with 52 likes! This thread is gaining momentum like Concord.

Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10 x more tiles than anyone's ever seen.

Personally appreciate the ref to Gingy Savs in the below which was a close second!

RVK_Loves #26 Money making schemes galore, turns out Gingy Savile doesn't earn 10x more
I love the Gingy Saville one too!

• Heart
Poor you, it's actually really tough writing a caption on instagram? Don't worry sweetie, you take it easy! You've worked so hard this week. I can't believe you have time to fit it aaaaall in! And you managed to find time for yoga this week - wow! Good on you Mama 💪 you got this. You posted 6 whole photos this week! That's so many, nearly one every day! No wonder you're so out of energy. I feel the same as a teacher, so does my best friend as an A&E nurse. We're all in this together! Pandemics are so tricky, aren't they? But mostly tricky on you with your one child, no job, work from home husband, family, money, car, clothes, full cupboards, new tiles and big house. You deserve all the support?

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 14.42.45.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Poor you, it's actually really tough writing a caption on instagram? Don't worry sweetie, you take it easy! You've worked so hard this week. I can't believe you have time to fit it aaaaall in! And you managed to find time for yoga this week - wow! Good on you Mama 💪 you got this. You posted 6 whole photos this week! That's so many, nearly one every day! No wonder you're so out of energy. I feel the same as a teacher, so does my best friend as an A&E nurse. We're all in this together! Pandemics are so tricky, aren't they? But mostly tricky on you with your one child, no job, work from home husband, family, money, car, clothes, full cupboards, new tiles and big house. You deserve all the support?

View attachment 384821
She’s such a narcissistic wanker. She could do with talking to my friends currently working on ITU......

Reactions: 20
She's an absolute tool. People aren't suffering in her head.

Side note, who needs that many pairs of shoes in the hallway? Particularly after new tiles, wouldn't you make more of an effort to keep it crap free for at least a while....

That bench needs to go on the bonfire, it isn't rustic charm, it looks diseased.

Also, the shopping bag in the doorway, YOU HAD ONE JOB GRABBY 😅

Also, whilst I'm experiencing some kind of Grabby episode 😳 the grey cold tone tiles with the cream stair carpet, the brown wood - it just doesn't gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Side note, who needs that many pairs of shoes in the hallway? Particularly after new tiles, wouldn't you make more of an effort to keep it crap free for at least a while....

That bench needs to go on the bonfire, it isn't rustic charm, it looks diseased.

God i dislike her sooooo much!! I hope Fweya treads dog tit into her now tiles and it stains. She needs a boot rack.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could have waited for Benpecked to finish the edging between the tiles and the wooden floor, or is that a job that’s never going to be finished{?}

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Also, whilst I'm experiencing some kind of Grabby episode 😳 the grey cold tone tiles with the cream stair carpet, the brown wood - it just doesn't gel.
I was just about to say that it needs a new stair runner now, perhaps with a black trim to tie it allll together! ...go on, off you beg Becky!! 😂

Reactions: 11
Someone has mentioned the floorboards. I really want someone to ask about listed building consent.

• Heart
Someone has mentioned the floorboards. I really want someone to ask about listed building consent.
Go for it. It would be of genuine interest to someone else who lives in a listed building 😁
She might be too exhausted to reply however.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Why is there no stair gate? Was there not one available in shart to go with the asfetic?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever I look at photos of her home I always think how mucky and poorly done things are up close and how they overpaid for it and I’m not sure how much value they’re actually even adding?! It might look nice in photos but as we’ve seen all that glitters...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.