RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% it’s Ben’s fault. But I do agree the school failed in their safeguarding, and god only knows why her parents went along with it, I know it’s been said on here before they were scared of losing contact with her which is understandable but they seem so close with him now when I know I would still see him as a predator.

Reactions: 12
Maybe her punctuation is so bad because she spent most of her high school time lusting after Benpecked #ohdreamyfullstops

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say the fault lies with Ben. As the adult he should have run a mile. Between her parents and the police they should never have had a relationship at that time.
Well yeah of course it goes without saying it's Ben as the groomer lol. I wonder if his initial intention was to groom someone, or if he got sucked into her whole issues with eating disorders etc. But I can't really think what other motives he would have had to go on a year 8 school trip? He was already a property developer or whatever so clearly no intentions of being a teacher. But from a safeguarding point of view not sure how the school let this happen. I wouldn't want a 23 year old ex student who isn't a member of staff going on a trip with a child of mine!

Reactions: 10
Well yeah of course it goes without saying it's Ben as the groomer lol. I wonder if his initial intention was to groom someone, or if he got sucked into her whole issues with eating disorders etc. But I can't really think what other motives he would have had to go on a year 8 school trip? He was already a property developer or whatever so clearly no intentions of being a teacher. But from a safeguarding point of view not sure how the school let this happen. I wouldn't want a 23 year old ex student who isn't a member of staff going on a trip with a child of mine!

Does anyone know if the police were involved at the time? I don't know how (from what's been written) he has managed to escape without full prosecution?

Reactions: 3
Yep I'm a few weeks behind you and wouldn't dream of buying a pair. I'd consider a nice jumpsuit perhaps but not something that would make me look like a giant toddler. I get the need for comfort but there's so much choice in lovely comfy loungewear around at the moment. So why dress like an overgrown baby out of choice!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I genuinely think she is the worst dressed 'influencer' on Instagram. Find me anyone who is worse!
Maybe Benpecked likes her looking young?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They might have tried to reinvent themselves as some kind of written in the stars Romeo and Juliet but the fact remains he hit on a 13 year old child. And then despite all the fall out he stayed in contact with her and once they got together (when she was 15?) never let her out of his sight. It is incredibly sad that one of the great things about Benpecked for Grabby is hearing about all his exciting adventures before her.

Reactions: 7
I know some people with a large age gap (12 years) who met when she was way too young (16 so not 13), they broke contact for 5 years, and got back in touch when she’d finished uni etc at 21, officially together at 22. That’s how you deal with an inappropriate age gap/meeting when one of you is too young. Happy to say they’re in their 30/40s now and happily together!

Reactions: 12
Yes I hadn’t thought of this... WHY would a 24yr old randomly go on a school trip with 13yr olds? When he was so worldly, property developer etc?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I just find the act of a child “playing” with food (back when my lot were small, it was rice - a staple in many under-developed countries) repulsive. Food is not a toy. Use sand, use soil, sawdust, pebbles, dried leaves, not food.
Couldn’t agree more. The whole cake smash thing makes my skin crawl

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What's going to happen when Freya is 13 and wants to have female friends over? As a parent, I wouldn't feel safe leaving my kid in his presence.

Reactions: 16
All the {dreamy}details you need:

Background

RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

She met her husband on a school trip when he was 24 and she was 14.

Nicknames
RVK- Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, flipper
Ben- Grandad, benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Savile
Freya- Bentos, bee, chops, chopsy, sea urchin,

Sources of our favourite quotes:
- That M&S advert

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988

View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994

View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

Adele is fat
People with mama in their bio - she didn’t like that until she birthed Bentos
Slagged Bloom and Wild off. She lost that gig thanks to myself and @Starshining. https://tattle.life/attachments/016e9273-ac30-4454-ad63-317741124193-png.7751/
Benpecked earns x10 times more than your husband LADY https://tattle.life/attachments/5d1f1f1b-999d-4d5d-ad0e-3bb09346df70-jpeg.95595/ and https://images.app.goo.gl/dEpCSSn2DJsJXsTo6
Slagged her cousin off. She has tattoos and plays video games all day apparently https://tattle.life/attachments/48001dd2-1714-442e-a87f-2ad8b9c7290d-jpeg.7771/

That’s my contribution guys, if you have more please add away!
Wow you are a queen for putting these up! Re reading these I’m just shocked at how spiteful and snobby she is, I don’t understand it 😂

Reactions: 7
Is dungaree wearing normal during pregnancy? I've seen it so much on Instagram but never on anyone in real life?
My Mum had a pair in 1996 when she was pregnant with my Brother. I was 7 at the time and recall being quite horrified about them the ! I still like to take the piss out of her “Andy Pandy” outfit (they were even blue and white striped 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its just so disrespectful in my eyes. I’d be fuming if any of my children (now much older mind) mucked around with their food.
I hate these too!! I’ve had heated discussions with friends about the stupid cake smashes. Such a pointless exercise!

Wow you are a queen for putting these up! Re reading these I’m just shocked at how spiteful and snobby she is, I don’t understand it 😂
Half was down to me going down a rabbit hole

Yes I hadn’t thought of this... WHY would a 24yr old randomly go on a school trip with 13yr olds? When he was so worldly, property developer etc?
Accountant slash property developer

Woah she was 13?! I read the blog post about when they met and read it that she was 15 then they waited til she was older than 16 to “get together properly”. Which is still vile as she was a naive teenager, barely above the age of consent, and he was an adult.

Also the fact they “stayed in touch” - ie: he GROOMED her. Jesus.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this is a bit much but I really think the 6 stages of grooming are so rvk and her husband. The way she describes him not making her work (stage 6) how he followed her to uni (stage 4). It makes me sick in my mouth.
I hope she reads here and has her eyes opened.

Also, if you look into grooming more (or obviously work in child services and know more about it) the perpetrators often groom the child’s family too, which explains why Mumma is all over him!!

The Six Stages of Sexual Grooming
  • Stage 1: Targeting a Victim.
  • Stage 2: Gaining Trust.
  • Stage 3: Filling a Need.
  • Stage 4: Isolating the Child.
  • Stage 5: Sexual Contact.
  • Stage 6: Maintaining Control.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this is a bit much but I really think the 6 stages of grooming are so rvk and her husband. The way she describes him not making her work (stage 6) how he followed her to uni (stage 4). It makes me sick in my mouth.

Also, if you look into grooming more (or obviously work in child services and know more about it) the perpetrators often groom the child’s family too, which explains why Mumma is all over him!!

Very informative, thank you for sharing. I think the only possibility of her waking up will be when Fweya turns 13! That MIGHT just focus the mind!

That family were definitely groomed, the parents allowed him on their family holiday to the USA for christ’s sake!🤯 ..there were probably others too!
It’s beyond comprehension! 😱

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

100% this

They would never admit to any of this
Because it’s all about keeping up appearances
The same what they pretend to be wealthy
Scratch the surface and it’s all a big lie

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.