RVK_Loves #17 Princess & the pea(do): It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but if I suggested to my husband that we go to the beach to toast marshmallow with a 1 year old and the round trip was nearly 4 hours I know what he would say!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh wow the state of her kitchen floor in the latest post...it’s scuffed and scratched to bits.
It doesn't look well taken care of... I don't know what finish she has on it but whatever it is, looks faded in some areas either from the sun or harsh chemicals/too much water when cleaning.

Reactions: 4
There is currently a booking system to Park at West Wittering, it sells out a week in advance...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There is currently a booking system to Park at West Wittering, it sells out a week in advance...
So actually this mama does sit down and spends time booking parking spaces for content for her feed 🤣 what a sad life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It doesn't look well taken care of... I don't know what finish she has on it but whatever it is, looks faded in some areas either from the sun or harsh chemicals/too much water when cleaning.
Judging by the state of the house I doubt it’s from over cleaning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet she doesn’t tell Benpecked the extent of her Gram planning, who in their right mind would go to such lengths for a windy evening on the beach 2 hours from home. Only someone as anally retentive as our Graberella

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And so she is completely failing in her 'influencing' by not explaining about the booking system - and others 'influenced' by her might be caught up by turning up without such pre planning?

Really, her adverts are tit, disjointed and jar with the surrounding posts. Her written skills are not those of someone with (even a scraped 2:2) degree. And her travel posts are a total yawn fest.

What is the point of her account?

Reactions: 13
Just looked again at the beach pics. She’s says Freya was excited to be up past her bedtime.....she is a 1 year old 😂 how would she know? How bleeping advanced is she?????????? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just looked again at the beach pics. She’s says Freya was excited to be up past her bedtime.....she is a 1 year old 😂 how would she know? How bleeping advanced is she?????????? 🤔😂
I think the term she is actually looking for is ‘overtired’ ... when they are generally bouncing off the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the term she is actually looking for is ‘overtired’ ... when they are generally bouncing off the walls.
Ah yes, when they go from hysterical laughter to hysterical crying in a matter of seconds. Oh so dreamy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
10x more than anyone else’s one year old, lady.

• Haha
She definitely wouldn’t have booked any paid parking in advance as she says so often on her blog how much they begrudge paying for parking anywhere. That’s why they often park miles away for free and then have a “dreamy walk” to destination so she can a) get her 10k steps in and b) she can brag that they “walked for miles”

• Haha
  • Heart
She definitely wouldn’t have booked any paid parking in advance as she says so often on her blog how much they begrudge paying for parking anywhere. That’s why they often park miles away for free and then have a “dreamy walk” to destination so she can a) get her 10k steps in and b) she can brag that they “walked for miles”
C) she can make Ben carry the mountain of pointless tit she insists on bringing to stage photos.

It still makes me laugh when I think about that time they took Freya to Italy to somewhere and she said she was too cheap to check any baggage in. So they took 2 bursting cabin cases, the massive pushchair, and a huge travel cot, and her massive straw bag all onto the plane with them. Then she posted that photo of Ben having to drag it all via train half way across Italy whilst she took photos 😖 So dreamy.

Just pay for bloody baggage so tight arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How would an airline allow a travel cot and a pushchair inside a cabin? I thought they would have to be put in the hold?

Reactions: 5
C) she can make Ben carry the mountain of pointless tit she insists on bringing to stage photos.

It still makes me laugh when I think about that time they took Freya to Italy to somewhere and she said she was too cheap to check any baggage in. So they took 2 bursting cabin cases, the massive pushchair, and a huge travel cot, and her massive straw bag all onto the plane with them. Then she posted that photo of Ben having to drag it all via train half way across Italy whilst she took photos 😖 So dreamy.

Just pay for bloody baggage so tight arse.
Then she posts about it on her blog cos she’s so proud of saving money 🤣

Reactions: 3
How would an airline allow a travel cot and a pushchair inside a cabin? I thought they would have to be put in the hold?
If I remember correctly she found a deal for extra cabin bags or something like that... Or they offered to put them in the hold for free. Either way she found a way to get them there without paying. I think it's in the blog post

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.