RVK_Loves #17 Princess & the pea(do): It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it was a bloody nightmare with Freya wanting to crawl everywhere! I remember that time well. If only I had gone to Italy then to carry round a hot, pissed off, heavy baby, would have been so dreamy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet it was a bloody nightmare with Freya wanting to crawl everywhere! I remember that time well. If only I had gone to Italy then to carry round a hot, pissed off, heavy baby, would have been so dreamy!
That’s probably why she insisted all the family go with her. To share Chopsybee

I really hope Chopsy gets more and more difficult 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahah me too. My daughter didn't walk until she was 17 months (imagine that grabby)..we were in France and this old lady told us off for carrying her around and she should be walking 😂

Reactions: 5
Umbrella klaxon 🤣 Poor Grabby having a rainy day. #notsodreamyitaly
That stupid forward carrying with the giant baby. The top of freyas head is above her uncles chin, which means his chin bashes into the top of her head as they are walking. It's so ridiculous.

And as for "hanging change bag off buggy we dont use, total game changer"....honestly my eyes are so far back in my head right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here comes the breastfeeding brag 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And she is back! If she continues writing the odd word in Italian (my favourite language) I will hunt the evil witch down. Scarecrow old lady with no style please duck OFF with your gelato and boring wall shots.

Demanding person, depending on her parents 24/7 shameful...I left home to move abroad at the age of 19, there are no Sunday lunches at mummy’s or cuddles for my mom from her only grandchildren...yet we live, love and appreciate and the distance hardly ever get mentioned. She is the most useless person I came across (it kinda feels I know her, we all do, due to her sharing her whole sad life with the world)

“Braving corona” this I would expect from very uneducated person, well she is ignorant who can’t enjoy her huge garden, huge house, huge parents plots, the fact that she is based in a middle of beautiful places all around within few minutes drive to enjoy some river spots or small lakes in her area, this sickens me.

Disinfected plan and social distancing...is that all it take lady to stop the death by covid??!! It’s all about mixing together and mixing between countries at the moment and possibly for a long while. Take a good look in the mirror you moron, you call yourself a mother

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All this bloody moaning about the AirBnB - didn’t it occur to her to check how the place was configured before she booked it? She has a mobile child, FFS.

Reactions: 10
We can see that Freya has grown since last year in the pink wall photo but also- Grabby appears to have got taller?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a thread! I’m on holiday (in the UK ... not a staycation, a normal holiday 🤪) so I’ve been switched off for a few days ... not just on airplan mode 🙄... thanks for the giggles Tattlers, I’m loving this one. She’s turning into a parody account of herself.

Separately, my mum is Italian, I spent many summers there as a child. August in Italy - with a wriggly toddler who (whisper) can’t walk yet .... no thank you. Oh and Grabby will stick out like a sore thumb amongst all those stylish Italian women, those sandals are their worst nightmare. So ugly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"... I’m going to switch off for a little bit to soak up some proper family time now that Ben has some time off. Back soon."

Trying to make out she was having an interweb break (cos she's been feeling soo down and meh blah blah blah) when the reality was, she was going on holiday with the family to Covid Italy. And repeating the same boring as fuckity duck holiday that her and BenPedo went on with baby bentos last year (minus her parents and brother) Zzzzzzzz

How can someone make a holiday destination look soooo bleeping beige.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.