RVK_Loves #17 Princess & the pea(do): It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Necklace gifted a couple of years back after buying HER jewellery! How rude is that sentence! Why not wrote, "necklace from xyz jewellery store, previously gifted." "Have a look at this ladys page, her jewellery is lovely" (or something along those lines)

Grabby, you're a little witch. Did you not name HER because you've no financial incentive to?
I thought this too. SHE could’ve and should’ve named the seller

Oh god save us! And ode?! Grabby love I suggest you look up that word because it doesn’t mean what you evidently think it does 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On her “ode to summer” 🙄 post, I see someone who has an Airbnb in Cornwall has commented. Of course grabby has replied with ❤ Obviously in the hope of a freebie to Cornwall sometime 😡 #rvklovestotravel FFS 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On her “ode to summer” 🙄 post, I see someone who has an Airbnb in Cornwall has commented. Of course grabby has replied with ❤ Obviously in the hope of a freebie to Cornwall sometime 😡 #rvklovestotravel FFS 🤢
And ignores The Kid Collective company comment despite them chucking that pikler thing her way as #dreamyfreebie But don’t forget she donated the cost of that to her ‘chosen charities’. Does she mean the cost to her though? That is to say.....{NOTHING}!!!🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Pulling up another chair. When will she return to the dreamy and windy beach?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#rvklovesafreebie

And ‘an ode to summer’ = incoherent, grammatically incorrectly and poorly written ramblings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Those muffins look rancid 🤢🤮 I bet the babies didn't woof them down, as claimed, probably took a bite and spat it out :ROFLMAO:

As for the romanticising of West Wittering Beach :rolleyes: carefully curated photos of such a dreamy beach, which omits the reality that there's a tit load of stones on the actual beach #ouchstones #painful #notallwhatitseems

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those muffins look rancid 🤢🤮 I bet the babies didn't woof them down, as claimed, probably took a bite and spat it out :ROFLMAO:

As for the romanticising of West Wittering Beach :rolleyes: carefully curated photos of such a dreamy beach, which omits the reality that there's a tit load of stones on the actual beach #ouchstones #painful #notallwhatitseems
This is my early Sunday morning dog walk on West Wittering #ohdreamystones

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How does she think the picture of the sandy path down to the beach will hide the previously posted stoney part?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow the state of her kitchen floor in the latest post...it’s scuffed and scratched to bits.

Reactions: 3
An Ode to Summer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lololol. Keats can rest easy tonight, think his job’s safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of stuff they took to this spontaneous / carefree evening trip to the beach!
She probably spent more time packing for this trip than they actually spent on the damn beach #rvkonthemoon #rvkpretendstobespontaneous #havebabywilluseasinstaprop

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.