RVK_Loves #17 Princess & the pea(do): It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she had to be the mum (sorry, mama) who took sugar free courgette muffins to a picnic. give me a French fancy any day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#IhavethisthingwithridiculoussentencestructureandIdon’tunderstandpunctuation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Necklace gifted a couple of years back after buying HER jewellery! How rude is that sentence! Why not wrote, "necklace from xyz jewellery store, previously gifted." "Have a look at this ladys page, her jewellery is lovely" (or something along those lines)

Grabby, you're a little witch. Did you not name HER because you've no financial incentive to?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Necklace gifted a couple of years back after buying HER jewellery! How rude is that sentence! Why not wrote, "necklace from xyz jewellery store, previously gifted." "Have a look at this ladys page, her jewellery is lovely" (or something along those lines)

Grabby, you're a little witch. Did you not name HER because you've no financial incentive to?
Yes, my thoughts exactly! She’s so damn rude. I would be furious if that was my jewellery line. 😡

Reactions: 7
So passive aggressive basically ‘I was only gifted something after I had spent my own money...which I don’t do often!’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.