RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor chopsy getting made to sleep in here so they could watch Netflix. I would have woken up thinking someone had left me in the loo at Kings Cross
IMG_20200720_201540_942.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
📞📞 social services? !!!
Pebbles is also a fan of this travel ‘hack’. Surely you would just wake them up when you go for a wee in the night?! Disregarding the weirdness of sticking your baby in the loo...!

Reactions: 5
Eh? Set the travel cot up in the toilet? What if they needed to have a wazz in the night? Seriously, is this supposed to be some kind of aspirational travel blogpost? That bathroom doesn't even have a window, she was effectively put in broom cupboard with a toilet in it for the night. Not sure why she would even admit that to the world. Take your 10x more earnings and book a bloody suite if you need separate room for the baby to sleep and you to watch tv programmes, you tightarses.
And the deck area monstrosity thing..."favourite spot in the garden in amongst the banana palms..."??? A few tiny banana palms lined up against a wall does not a tropical garden make...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pebbles is also a fan of this travel ‘hack’. Surely you would just wake them up when you go for a wee in the night?! Disregarding the weirdness of sticking your baby in the loo...!
My brother in law and his wife do this too when they stay in a hotel

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So my daughter will only sleep at night in the dark... but I wouldn't stick her in the bathroom if we were in a hotel room! Grabby loves the snoozeshade for the pram... they do one for travel cots for this exact purpose. But guess she wasn't gifted one or didn't want to fork out for one...

Reactions: 10
It’s not the bathroom thing that bothers me so much but why spend money for a hotel to do the same thing you could do at home? Pretty extravagant for such a tightwad. She’s just desperate. So far she’s managed two beach trips plus this chiswick trip not bad considering ben’s big work project! I bet he was furloughed earning 80% if his 10x wages at the expense of the taxpayer lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What exactly was the point of the trip? not luxurious or indulgent in the slightest - or even particularly relaxing. Nothing different from being at home except chopsy pie bee bentos slept in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've said it before but those hotel rooms are like borstal rooms. They are bloody ugly!
Chopsy got shoved into the bog for her bedroom, mama didn't have to pay for any chopsy portions of food because she brought her own sludge with her (too much salt in regular food...ya know)

There was the revelation that chopsy always heads for something dangerous (best get a fire guard round that wood burner then and no ancient ice boots adorning the christmas tree mama)

Aaahhh what a dreamy tale of a wonderful night away with all the gelato and bananas and palm fronds.

I'm left wondering if mama is trying to deform Bentos using that ergo. She seems to be forcing chopsy into the one leg in london and one leg in Plymouth position.
Of course she will want her to follow in Mamas saltwater/footsteps.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before but the way she carries her daughter on her front looks utterly ridiculous!

Reactions: 12
Maybe Grabby needs to actually start coughing up and paying to stay in places with a separate bedroom rather the shoving her kid in the toilet to save herself a few quid 🙄

I understand that some kids like dark, but the only time I've had to do this (because a room with a separate bedroom wasn't available) it was ME that sat in the bathroom reading a book in the bath until me baby fell asleep. I didn't shove my kid in the loo 😖

Absolutely nothing about her is a luxury travel blogger. And yet nothing about her is a down to earth family blogger either. That's why she's dammed whatever she does. She is a braggy, spoilt show off but when you scratch the surface she seems to be skint and everything tatty and done on the cheap but she tried to cover it up by bragging.

I can't see her coughing up to take Freya to the Maldives when she's 2+ and not free anymore, or during the school holidays. I think there will be a lot of her staying behind with Mumma because she still wants to brag about where they travel to, but doesn't want to/can't afford to pay the price of a third person. Unless it's all gifted again of course 🙄🙄 (then she will humble brag herself to death and carry on pretending to be rich).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh wow...this morning getting so desperate for content she is wishing her arm chair a happy birthday 🥳😳🤦🏽‍♀️!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can't see her coughing up to take Freya to the Maldives when she's 2+ and not free anymore, or during the school holidays. I think there will be a lot of her staying behind with Mumma because she still wants to brag about where they travel to, but doesn't want to/can't afford to pay the price of a third person. Unless it's all gifted again of course 🙄🙄 (then she will humble brag herself to death and carry on pretending to be rich).

once the kid starts school and they have to travel in peak season with eeeeeeeveryone else. So NOT dreamy !

Reactions: 6
😂 Anniversary for a chair and trip to the beach to toast tiny S’mores over a tin, it’s like she’s running a parody account!

• Haha
Reactions: 12