RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, she’s so desperate to let us know about their fairytale relationship 🙄 always with the mentioning ‘date days’. Oh driving the country to pick up rigid armchair #dreamy #romanceaintdead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! 😡 Shut up shut up shut upppppppppppppp!
These last few months have been pretty tough for her though; financial and health worries from a pandemic, having to stick to lockdown, not seeing family and having no support around. Having to try and work from home every hour of the day with two young children and no childcare so you can keep paying the bills, trying not to have a nervous breakdown and still realising you are more fortunate than all the poor people who have been working in the care sector all this time. OH NO WAIT.... that's not Grabby. She's been sat under her bleeping pergola, reading her readly app, nipping to the beach and complaining that her daughter actually moves now so her life isn't entirely centred around her leisure life all the time (just 95% of the time).

She is an ass. A complete and utter ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
These last few months have been pretty tough for her though; financial and health worries from a pandemic, having to stick to lockdown, not seeing family and having no support around. Having to try and work from home every hour of the day with two young children and no childcare so you can keep paying the bills, trying not to have a nervous breakdown and still realising you are more fortunate than all the poor people who have been working in the care sector all this time. OH NO WAIT.... that's not Grabby. She's been sat under her bleeping pergola, reading her readly app, nipping to the beach and complaining that her daughter actually moves now so her life isn't entirely centred around her leisure life all the time (just 95% of the time).

She is an ass. A complete and utter ass.
🙌🏻

Reactions: 6
Who in the duck wishes a bleeping chair a happy new home birthday ffs... and they turned their many ebay missions around the country to pick up crap for the house, into date afternoons 🤦‍♀️ #romanceisdead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll carry on using that baby carrier until she’s gifted another one! No way will grabby be paying for a new one. Tight A/F she is! 🙄
I’m pretty sure that one was a hand me down from her friend Faye! AS IF she would have paid for it herself 😆

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure that one was a hand me down from her friend Faye! AS IF she would have paid for it herself 😆
I’m pretty sure she posted about it in her baby haul blog/grabbing list... I think her mum bought it for her at the baby show

Reactions: 5
Genuinely perplexed by ‘working lunch’....

When she says this does she mean harassing small businesses to send her freebies? Answering the mad comments on her posts? Posting courgette ‘recipes’?

How on God’s good earth at any time, but in particular a time like this, can she think this is work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I need to know which Dulwich she picked the chair up from. Was it East Dulwich, North Dulwich, West Dulwich or Dulwich Village? Did she take dreamy pictures of the area afterwards?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If it was Dulwich Village it would have been a whole blog post as that area is so pretty...and very upmarket!

Reactions: 3
If it was Dulwich Village it would have been a whole blog post as that area is so pretty...and very upmarket!
Yep. That’s why I said it. I’m about a mile away. There are quite a few New England type clapboard houses. Hungermama used to post frequent pictures. Grabby probably really went to Herne Hill or Brixton.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep. That’s why I said it. I’m about a mile away. There are quite a few New England type clapboard houses. Hungermama used to post frequent pictures. Grabby probably really went to Herne Hill or Brixton.
Very true. Probably wouldn’t fit with her curated aesthetic. Packet ham does though...

• Haha
Are you proper posh? And not ‘grabby new money posh’? 😉

• Haha
Are you proper posh? And not ‘grabby new money posh’? 😉
I’d like to think I’m not as tacky as LaGrabetta. I do not live in Dulwich Village. 😆 I’m close to East Dulwich station. Moved here before it shot up in price. Could never afford to buy anything now. Dulwich Village is vastly more expensive. There are a few nice restaurants and cafes and a few shops including a deli, bookshop and florists. The Dulwich Picture Gallery is lovely.

However, I was once in the Village poking around a clothes store and while I was in the changing room, a thief ran in and scooped up a load of clothes off a rail and ran out again. The same store was also ram raided one night to steal more items. It was an expensive boutique and I was only killing time by trying on some sales items. It’s not somewhere I go to regularly. East Dulwich has more useful shops.

Last edited:
@Mustard I can tell you are absolutely nothing like greedy grabby.
Dulwich has really good schools too doesn’t it? She must have been as envious as the dog that wanted his reflection’s bone when she saw the beautiful houses in Dulwich!

ETA: Working lunch!!!! I nearly choked on my Jacket potato when I read that...😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3