RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s constantly called out on portraying an unrealistic Insta life, but when she actually shares something REAL like her messy Tupperware cupboard she’s still shredded for it. The hatred on these threads is so strong that it wouldn’t matter what these people do, they’d still receive abuse for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s constantly called out on portraying an unrealistic Insta life, but when she actually shares something REAL like her messy Tupperware cupboard she’s still shredded for it. The hatred on these threads is so strong that it wouldn’t matter what these people do, they’d still receive abuse for it.
Why bother creating an account and reading the threads then if that’s how you feel?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How about “Princess & the weirdo; Hotel rooms & packet ham, bloody begging weirdos”

Full credit to the Tattler who came up with the Princess & weirdo line. Makes me chuckle every time I read it.
That was me! 🙋🏼‍♀️ 😂 What a claim to fame! 😆

Reactions: 9
She comes across as really unlikable - so when she tries to be relatable everyone is like ‘yeah, we still don’t like you’.We also know that it’ll be right back to dreamy everything tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She comes across as really unlikable - so when she tries to be relatable everyone is like ‘yeah, we still don’t like you’.We also know that it’ll be right back to dreamy everything tomorrow.
Like the rat/mouse issue. It was mentioned once and never again.

0840E90B-7440-4DFB-956E-75FEEB8AFAC1.png
Can someone translate please?? “For to go celebrate a lovely friend” What?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely agree. The fact we never see anything like that cupboard (apart from Tattle FBI background spots) being ‘admitted’ amplifies how fake her day to day stuff is. She just gets it wrong all over the shop. She’s maybe read on here (yo Grabs!) that she’s coming across as too perfect and then she rides roughshod into displaying the most horrendous cupboard of unclean and untidy rubbish to ‘challenge’ that perception. What’s real, what isn’t?! Who knows....who cares! But it is funny 😉

Reactions: 7
{Mumma?}

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grabby put the story of her and Ben out there, between everyone on here we are just connecting the dots/seeing the reality of what she has put on the internet voluntarily. She shared their story and ages etc.

Reactions: 4
In that blog post she mentioned that her and Ben used to go to Kew Gardens as a “picnic/date location” when they first got together. Makes me want to vom in my mouth everytime she speaks about when they first met.

Reactions: 6
Her friend Esther Coren’s racist husband Giles was just on the One Show, followed by the gurning Catlin Moran.

Reactions: 6
Her friend Esther Coren’s racist husband Giles was just on the One Show, followed by the gurning Catlin Moran.
I just watched that. I doubt very much her and Esther are still “friends”?
I’m sure Esther wouldn’t have the slightest interest in Grabby now?

Reactions: 3
"Quick Ben pass me BeeChopsyPeachBentosChicklet, then take my picture so people will think I'm a strong Mama. I won't do up the straps as its just for the 'gram"

Reasons to cringe over Re-beggar once again The Monday Edit):

The stupid affectations- Mama, gelato, glut. Grabbletina sweetie, your Dad is as new money as it gets, these words make you look like you are attending CringeFest2020, not that you are posh. Give it a rest.

The careful placed bags/baskets - oh you went to Whole Foods? It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from. The F&M hamper that travels round your house more than your hoover does apparently? Can easily be bought (sourced 🤦‍♀️) on Ebay.

The humble brag tagging - oh you went to a Soho House Hotel? I didn't realise. Perhaps you could tag every bastard picture twice to ram it down our uncaring necks. Personally I'm a Travelodge fan, so I can grab a quick sleep on the cheap before spending my 10 x less money than you on visiting un gram worthy places and experiences like art galleries, museums, castles and live gigs. Because at your age I was out getting moshed all over, beer split down me and bouncing around the front row of many a live band's shows. In fact I still do and I am waaaaayyy older than you. I also wear clothes, which I bought myself, that actually fit.
Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RVK_Loves #17 Princess and the pea(do): It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from.
Perfection! 😂

Reactions: 1
I just watched that. I doubt very much her and Esther are still “friends”?
I’m sure Esther wouldn’t have the slightest interest in Grabby now?
I say friends but should have written ‘friends’ as she, Esther, interviewed her once and they seemed to meet up at the West Country branch of Soho House occasionally.

Reactions: 2
rvk_loves
New favourite spot in the garden in amongst the banana palms which I hope will get really tall 🌿🌿🌿 any tips please send them my way! {not that this mama finds much time to sit down here 😂, never enough hours in the day right? And we haven’t finished the pergola or the other side of the deck yet but I love this corner so far} #bananapalms #rvkgardenlove #scaffoldboarddecking
God that pergola looks an half finished awful mess, it might've looked alright if it wasn't white fencing they put up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: @ the "not that this mama finds much time to sit down here" & "never enough hours in the day right?" -- she just doesn't live in the real world. I'd love her to go on that programme rich house poor house. The absolute pure comedy value of her detesting the 'poor house' and the other family rummaging round grabbys gaff 😁... oh and finding out what the weekly budget for the families are lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11