RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they both hold Freya like that? Its so weird ! I have raised 2 children and not once have myself or my partner ever held them like that. It looks dangerous as well as stupid - what if she toppled forward? Is holding them to your chest or on you hip considered unfashionable or lower class? Imagine asking someone to take a family picture then grabbing your baby from behind and balancing then on your arm 🤣🤣 so unnatural

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they both hold Freya like that? Its so weird ! I have raised 2 children and not once have myself or my partner ever held them like that. It looks dangerous as well as stupid - what if she toppled forward? Is holding them to your chest or on you hip considered unfashionable or lower class? Imagine asking someone to take a family picture then grabbing your baby from behind and balancing then on your arm 🤣🤣 so unnatural
Because she’s a prize ham 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When the second one appears, will it be known as (Chopsy) BeeBee the Second?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ben’s socks in the photos, given that she will want to look back on allll the birthday photos why the hell didn’t he sort out the trainer sock situation?! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Still on about the first birthday - she never has any new content!

I still don’t believe that any charitable donations are being made. Why doesn’t she tag the charities, and show what the donations are? Because there aren’t any, or the donations are so small she doesn’t want to show them as it’ll show her for what she really is - mean with money and out for alllll she can get.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Still on about the first birthday - she never has any new content!

I still don’t believe that any charitable donations are being made. Why doesn’t she tag the charities, and show what the donations are? Because there aren’t any, or the donations are so small she doesn’t want to show them as it’ll show her for what she really is - mean with money and out for alllll she can get.
Not just mean with money. She’s ‘managing to keep on top of’ her courgette glut everyone! So don’t worry, there’ll be no need to donate any produce from her 600 acres of allotments to anyone. 🥬🚫🥬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Another day another birthday post !! Does she truly believe that people are as invested in her and her child as she is ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another day another birthday post !! Does she truly believe that people are as invested in her and her child as she is ?
I mean, I have to admit that photo is quite cute, even though I know it’s totally set up. Thing is when she’s still bringing in over a thousand likes for a post she’s going to believe people actually are interested, Knowing grabby she probably even things we are hanging on baited breath for each post. It’s hard to tell if it’s the kiss arse brigade or genuine investment. I have my thoughts...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All I can see are those stupid curtains, ready to cause an accident.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Not sure why I did this to myself but had a read of her recent blog posts!
Spotted this re her oh so dreamy stay at Soho House... clearly another case of memory loss as she shared this pic for all of her insta followers to see 🤦🏻‍♀️
421F6D6C-068E-46F5-A08E-9DC315DEB696.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Saw the post about Freya playing with Grabbys teeth. Chortled to myself and thought “this is gonna be gold on tattle!” Came straight over here and I’m the first one!! Girls you’ve let me down... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16