RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We live an hour to East Wittering and there is no chance we would hop in the car and drive there and back on a hot day for a short trip.

She’s such a try hard trying to make it sound like it’s up the road and they’re being all whimsical

Reactions: 10
Also THOSE bleeping SANDALS! 🤢🤢🤢
They are properly hideous and I’d expect to see them worn by retirees in Florida - and not in a stylish, ironic fugly sandal way!

I’m sniggering about her use of ‘about last night’ - I suppose she hasn’t seen the movie from the 80s by the same name. It sure wasn’t about roasting marshmallows with your husband and baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You drove 2 hours each way to the beach to toast marshmallow over a tiny tin. What a bleeping pointless waste of time!!!!
“Making memories with this guy” W.T.A.F. Is she 27 or 17, or do we need to ask that question 😂🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry! I commented on the wrong sandals! These are the Florida retiree ones:

7B8A9AE2-56F4-4267-87B4-C4B13AEF3143.jpeg

Reckon she did the tippex fingers and toes as prep for their spur of the moment beach sunset?

And someone explain to me in small words how these two influence anyone to do anything?!

51CE4E86-93CA-4158-A727-86E3C8371F0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry! I commented on the wrong sandals! These are the Florida retiree ones:

View attachment 185483

Reckon she did the tippex fingers and toes as prep for their spur of the moment beach sunset?

And someone explain to me in small words how these two influence anyone to do anything?!

View attachment 185484
😂 I mean, I hate to say it, I like the sandals... But that dress is hideous. Looks like a tablecloth.
These two are nauseating. I think people watch for the car crash, we're all waiting for the divorce blog!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3 points I need to make from the latest post.
Benpecked looks incredibly awkward in that photo.
the tipi on the beach looks oh so dreamy with what looks like plastic bags stuffed inside 🙈
And finally, who buys a s’mores kit and itches to make them somewhere memorable?
Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂 I mean, I hate to say it, I like the sandals... But that dress is hideous. Looks like a tablecloth.
These two are nauseating. I think people watch for the car crash, we're all waiting for the divorce blog!
I have a horrible feeling these 2 are here to stay. Im waiting for the mental breakdown when Freya gets to the terrible twos

Reactions: 9
What about these then?

BECKY HAS MANY UGLY SHOES TO CHOOSE FROM. 😂

View attachment 185496
Now these are fugly. I too am a sandal-o-holic but sometimes it seems like she only has four pairs. Surprising for Grabby mctrustfund!

I have a horrible feeling these 2 are here to stay. Im waiting for the mental breakdown when Freya gets to the terrible twos
😂 True! I'm just hoping people lose interest!

Reactions: 5
Now these are fugly. I too am a sandal-o-holic but sometimes it seems like she only has four pairs. Surprising for Grabby mctrustfund!

😂 True! I'm just hoping people lose interest!
I think they are pretty broke, money goes on Cars, mortgage etc. I remember from her earlier blogs she said she had a love of Mulberry handbags. Ive not seen her with one for years. She very rarely buys new clothes. Ben wears the same stuff all the time and most of the expensive stuff is Gifted, and it looks like she cant even stretch to a haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not wear heels???
No, she makes a point of hunting down the ugliest flat shoes for every season. From brown saltwaters to toddler style Velcro trainers.

Dear god, I need to go and do something more productive than looking at her awful shoes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they are pretty broke, money goes on Cars, mortgage etc. I remember from her earlier blogs she said she had a love of Mulberry handbags. Ive not seen her with one for years. She very rarely buys new clothes. Ben wears the same stuff all the time and most of the expensive stuff is Gifted, and it looks like she cant even stretch to a haircut
Perhaps benpecked isn't raking in as much as she previously mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m thinking pregnant now...
I was firmly in the no camp until I saw the latest s’mores picture. im Actually laughing at how sad you must be to drive 4 hours round trip to make some s’mores on a beach for the gram. Tippex nails and Benpecked’s manky old man hands 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I grew up in the States making s’mores regularly - you really do need proper graham crackers which are almost impossible to get here. Wonder if she’s hoping to advertise those s’mores boxes? Anyway, you can make them in the oven. Baked bananas (banana boats) in the skin stuffed with chocolate and wrapped in foil is also good.

Reactions: 3
She really needs to consider moving to the seaside to get more content. 😉 she needs a beach where she can have BBQs and make s’mores.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Firstly what the actual feck is that on Bens head?! #dry. And secondly what kind of question is ‘How is this England?’ Erm because it is you moron?! This has made my teeth itch.
Did they seriously drive miles just to get content for the Gram? Jesus Ben you ain’t called Benpecked for nothing!
Why hasn't bentos got feet in the first one?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2