RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because its meant for children ages 3-5!!!! Even Freya isn't that advanced. She cant even walk yet
Ridiculous buying her a balance bike for her 1st birthday. There’s a reason why they said from aged 3.

But it will make a lovely insta prop in the hallway like the ice skates 🙄

Chopsy girl 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she the twit from Southwold?

Jesus, just had a nosey on her page {as you do lol}... sweet baby jesus, white and pastels... how erm dreamy and unpractical. I also noticed although she has much less followers, there seems to be LOTS of likes and actual interaction {unlike Grabbys page}.
Don't know if it's already been said but she's real life friends with the Suffol nest. I had a little interior page (barely 200 followers before I deleted it) and she used to comment on every post I had. I mainly used it to see how our home has changed as no one on Facebook wants to see that 😂 But it's my family home and it'll be sold soon. It's been in my family a long time and I wanted it to look back on.
She's nice. But everything is picture perfect and. I'm shocked Grabby hasn't jumped on board with rose too as it's all the liberty print stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s pregnant - on a lot of recent photos she’s looked painfully thin. I think it’s the combo of the angle and the tent she’s wearing in that pic.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s pregnant - on a lot of recent photos she’s looked painfully thin. I think it’s the combo of the angle and the tent she’s wearing in that pic.
Agree I think she might even have done it on purpose? She’s usually elongating pictures to try and look thinner and very picture is so calculated I don’t believe anything is casual.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many identical bleeping photos has she crammed into that #Ad...oh sorry I mean {oh so dreamy} birthday blogpost??

Of COURSE there’s a list of affiliate links, for even the tiniest pathetic little detail because “every little helps” doesn’t it Grabby?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank gawd Fweya’s birthday is over. It has been endless.
And it obviously wasn’t done for her either. It was finely curated by Grabecca for the ‘gram, right down to dadda’s sock picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This photo is really bothering me. Why would you leave your child with an open flame?
That is so irresponsible. Who cares about your child's safety as long as you can get a pic for the gram. Itd take one second for her to grab that 😱

Do we think she’s pregnant - have had a look over some photos and my jury is out! It wouldn’t surprise me if she put off an announcement until after the 1st birthday just to space things out!

• Haha