RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, R.E. The picnic post, pretty sure that’s literally the cricket pitch opposite her parents house 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll have got the idea from one of her secret Montessori Pinterest boards, ready to take all the credit 😉
It’s concerning in her comments she says she keeps the Lids for “future counting/colouring games” surely that’s the bit that’s a chocking hazard no matter what age
Someone suggested that to her on her last pouch ad. Obviously she didn’t actually come up with an idea all by herself!!

Reactions: 4
And what’s this...COLOUR?!?! Well this monstrosity has never made it on the gram.
8C662C76-16BA-4D2B-A692-7E4960AEAEEB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The only pouch in the UK with natural vitamins? Or is it the only fresh pouch? Is she stupid or just doesn’t put more than ten seconds’ care into these things? The grammar is all over the place.
“Natural vitamins” - what a pile of nutribollocks.
View attachment 178193
She would have made a great lawyer...not! She has zero interest in investigating anything in any real depth.

Reactions: 2
I know I thought the same when I saw this. The Suffolk Nest just wants to be grabby. Bit embarrassing how much she copies her 🙄
She’s got serious competition though with Single, White Anna in hot pursuit

Just had a quick look at Suffolk nest and she gets so many more likes than grabs and has two thirds of her following!
Bots can’t “like” 😉

Reactions: 5
She’s got serious competition though with Single, White Anna in hot pursuit

Bots can’t “like” 😉
You can actually buy likes on those websites, separately to buying bots. I looked at them a while ago trying to figure out how it all works 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Or is this photo from the above account. Maybe that’s where all the colourful toy photos are posted?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who is it that put this picture up?
One of Grabby’s friends called Molly. You can find her account from the tagged photos section. There’s plenty of Bentos photos that don’t fit with Grabby’s aesthetic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Still not a single primary colour to make an appearance at a first birthday party...

When my girl was born I promised I wouldn’t fill the house with tacky, bright coloured plastic tit as I am a bit houseproud and generally have a neutral/grey colour scheme throughout....fast forward 4 months and we have a bleeping jungle jumparoo in the middle of the room, brightly coloured foam floor tiles taking over our dining area (you can keep your £200 instagrammable rubber play mats I’m no mug) and an abundance of sensory toys that are not wooden and certainly aren’t beige...just let Freya have some colour in her life FFS Grabby, as I suspect, at the tender age of one, beige and Rose gold aren’t her favourite colours...
Same here I have neutral tone house and we have the same jumperoo and matching chair awful looking things but hey my daughter loves them. Same with all Instagramers poor children what dull colourless lifes, i feel for Freya grabby won't get her one interesting thing, but part of me is convinced they have the same awful stuff but hide it away for "thE GRaM"

And what’s this...COLOUR?!?! Well this monstrosity has never made it on the gram.
View attachment 178242
I have that its a baby swimming pool 10 pounds from sainsburys, its a giant crab, i bet its freyas fave thing. Grabby probs hates it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
These photos don’t fit with the aesthetic on Grabby’s account. Cue a bitchy WhatsApp message from Grabster and the above account being made private!

• Haha
Reactions: 13