RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick look at Suffolk nest and she gets so many more likes than grabs and has two thirds of her following!
these are ALL bought - it's terrible. check her on social blade - even when she wasn't posting she was getting 400 new followers a day - 4k a month average! GTFO!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
OHMERGOD the knob has come off the drawer!! BENPECKED!!! Fix it IMMEDIATELY, this doesn’t fit in with Grabbys aesthetics!
You see all the crap shoved between the drawers and the wall too! Oh to see what it’s really like in that house 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It looks like she shoving that fruit pouch down Freya's throat in that picture. Aren't you supposed to put it in a bowl or something.

Reactions: 2
It looks like she shoving that fruit pouch down Freya's throat in that picture. Aren't you supposed to put it in a bowl or something.
I bet she’s not even taken the top off

You see all the crap shoved between the drawers and the wall too! Oh to see what it’s really like in that house 😆
It’s like Monica’s messy cupboard in Friends 🤣 I bet Grabby has one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously does The Suffolk Nest every do anything that Grabby hasn't ready done? I'd be so mortified to keep copying everything.

Whilst I am past the stage of needing kid/baby stuff if I had my time again I would actively avoid these brands thst overly gift. It definitely devalues the exclusive cachet that some want and for any of us with half a brain. We know it's artificially pushing up the price the rest of us pay, which is counterintuitive to my thinking.
Those shoes are rank.

She’s seriously taken on an ad where she’s going to pretend her one year old eats puréed slop from a pouch?!
I thought they did BLW with Bentos?! Unless there’s money in it 🙄

Reactions: 6
I bet she’s not even taken the top off

It’s like Monica’s messy cupboard in Friends 🤣 I bet Grabby has one
I definitely do! But I don’t display my home on the internet as if I don’t and everything is perfect!

these are ALL bought - it's terrible. check her on social blade - even when she wasn't posting she was getting 400 new followers a day - 4k a month average! GTFO!
So (sorry my ignorance) when they buy followers are these followers real people? For example the photo welcoming her baby had around 14,000 likes. Are these genuine likes or people paid to or automated??

I definitely do! But I don’t display my home on the internet as if I don’t and everything is perfect!

So (sorry my ignorance) when they buy followers are these followers real people? For example the photo welcoming her baby had around 14,000 likes. Are these genuine likes or people paid to or automated??
I didn't even know you could buy followers for IG 😜 so shows my naivety!!

I didn't even know you could buy followers for IG 😜 so shows my naivety!!
You can, for any social network that has followers - and they’re all bots. They will never interact or like your posts, if you want to buy likes or comments (“cool”, “love this!”, “wow”) it’s a different purchase. I used to work with influencers and the shitshow is unbelievable. If you’re a nobody you can buy 10.000 followers and be able to do “swipe ups”. But if all your followers are dead accounts, then who’s going to click on your tit? Lol.

With Social Blade it used to be quite easy to spot who was buying followers. Not sure if it’s still accurate.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You can, for any social network that has followers - and they’re all bots. They will never interact or like your posts, if you want to buy likes or comments (“cool”, “love this!”, “wow”) it’s a different purchase. I used to work with influencers and the shitshow is unbelievable. If you’re a nobody you can buy 10.000 followers and be able to do “swipe ups”. But if all your followers are dead accounts, then who’s going to click on your tit? Lol.

With Social Blade it used to be quite easy to spot who was buying followers. Not sure if it’s still accurate.
Im not sure I believe social blade. Given Grabby history of blocking anyone who posts a negative comment her "unfollows" number never seems to change

Reactions: 4
Im not sure I believe social blade. Given Grabby history of blocking anyone who posts a negative comment her "unfollows" number never seems to change
I’m not sure if blocking counts as “unfollow”. Perhaps it’s only when the followers click out themselves, as for media kit purposes it’s meant to reflect people disconnecting from your content, not you getting rid of them. Someone could be very popular (good for $pon$or$hip$!) but at the same time an insecure little madam who blocks everyone who doesn’t brown nose everything she does. But I was told SB went through some big changes a few years ago and it’s not as reliable as it used to be. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only pouch in the UK with natural vitamins? Or is it the only fresh pouch? Is she stupid or just doesn’t put more than ten seconds’ care into these things? The grammar is all over the place.
“Natural vitamins” - what a pile of nutribollocks.
7ECFF1B9-32FE-4EA0-B6F9-C24FF7B54139.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only pouch in the UK with natural vitamins? Or is it the only fresh pouch? Is she stupid or just doesn’t put more than ten seconds’ care into these things? The grammar is all over the place.
“Natural vitamins” - what a pile of nutribollocks.
View attachment 178193
It’s concerning in her comments she says she keeps the Lids for “future counting/colouring games” surely that’s the bit that’s a chocking hazard no matter what age

Reactions: 6
It’s concerning in her comments she says she keeps the Lids for “future counting/colouring games” surely that’s the bit that’s a chocking hazard no matter what age
She’ll have got the idea from one of her secret Montessori Pinterest boards, ready to take all the credit 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3