RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dull dull dull beige unimaginative copy cat cloned dusty looking bore fest. What a waste of money, she is such a dick.

Reactions: 10
Urgh. Really dislike that kitchen. The default one is neutral enough, but spraying the sink, faucet and changing some minor details would suffice to fit her aesthetic and still have a fun piece to give her child. I personally like neutrals and wooden toys; a house not littered with cheap plastic in primary colours from the moment you give birth does not amount to child abuse. There’s a happy medium between clinical and tacky.

That said, she took away ALL the fun, interactive bits of that kitchen, everything that makes it a great toy. She removed the top and the backsplash, the microwave is now out of reach and what the duck - is that CANE where the oven door was supposed to be? Is it a cupboard with a sink? What the hell. I hope Freya breaks that tit, or never even touches it. Twats.

Reactions: 17
There is NO WAY her mother has a broken rattan chair shoved in her greenhouse. That was invented to justify ruining a piece of furniture for a toy kitchen ‘hack’.

It isn’t a real IKEA hack, either. Proper IKEA hacks involve taking a piece of furniture and improving or changing its function. All she has done is pull apart a nice, sturdy, interactive child’s toy and made it less nice, sturdy and interactive! All this ‘fitting their aesthetic’ - I can’t see any rattan anywhere else in their cluttered home?!

Oh, and the caravan ‘reno’? She’s run out of ideas for content. It may never be taken on the road, but she’ll be able to affiliate link hardware, power tools and no doubt Liberty fabrics. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate to say it- But their house is so dangerous for poor Freya
The hack kitchen just adds to the heavy items to grab and sharp edges
So sad that the insta look is more important
Even down to her husband 😡🤢🤢

Oh, and the caravan ‘reno’? She’s run out of ideas for content. It may never be taken on the road, but she’ll be able to affiliate link hardware, power tools and no doubt
And write a blog saying “we did this. We did that. We loved this colour” when in reality Ben did the lot while she stood there taking photos dictating what she wants.

Urgh. Really dislike that kitchen. The default one is neutral enough, but spraying the sink, faucet and changing some minor details would suffice to fit her aesthetic and still have a fun piece to give her child. I personally like neutrals and wooden toys; a house not littered with cheap plastic in primary colours from the moment you give birth does not amount to child abuse. There’s a happy medium between clinical and tacky.

That said, she took away ALL the fun, interactive bits of that kitchen, everything that makes it a great toy. She removed the top and the backsplash, the microwave is now out of reach and what the duck - is that CANE where the oven door was supposed to be? Is it a cupboard with a sink? What the hell. I hope Freya breaks that tit, or never even touches it. Twats.
Freya cant even reach half of it stuck randomly on the wall !

Also how can a mirror be "leftover" from a collaboration. You got it for free you dick just be transparent about it . And the previously gifted tit. It was free full stop. Doesnt matter if it was today or 2 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The PR sample thing really annoys me. If it is a ‘PR sample’ then where is the review? An honest, factual review that highlights the pros and cons of the product, where it could be improved, comparisons to similar products etc? I haven’t seen any of this. Therefore its a #freebie grabby, NOT a PR sample.

• Heart
Glad she’s got the deliciously Ella cookbook. She can tag her in everything she cooks as she is v eager to be noticed by her. Trouble is she’s famous for packet ham!
And did you see how small the @deliciouslyella tag was. Tried to hide it but we spotted it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Freya cant even reach half of it stuck randomly on the wall !

Also how can a mirror be "leftover" from a collaboration. You got it for free you dick just be transparent about it . And the previously gifted tit. It was free full stop. Doesnt matter if it was today or 2 years ago.
So basically she grabbed at a load of free stuff that she didn’t even want/need, and she’s just found a home for it. She really has no redeemable features does she

Reactions: 9
The PR sample thing really annoys me. If it is a ‘PR sample’ then where is the review? An honest, factual review that highlights the pros and cons of the product, where it could be improved, comparisons to similar products etc? I haven’t seen any of this. Therefore its a #freebie grabby, NOT a PR sample.
I completely agree. I noticed the words PR Press Product a few a weeks ago when the Suffolk Nest showed off her new Bugaboo double buggy a few days after her baby was born with both kids in it. A) It's a free gift and B) some of theses instahuns think they are celebrities who should just be given all these things. Funny enough I also then saw Lustliving showing off a new carseat from the same shop that gave the Suffolk Nest the Bugaboo. How much many can these instahuns realistically bring in for these smaller shops?!

• Heart
I completely agree. I noticed the words PR Press Product a few a weeks ago when the Suffolk Nest showed off her new Bugaboo double buggy a few days after her baby was born with both kids in it. A) It's a free gift and B) some of theses instahuns think they are celebrities who should just be given all these things. Funny enough I also then saw Lustliving showing off a new carseat from the same shop that gave the Suffolk Nest the Bugaboo. How much many can these instahuns realistically bring in for these smaller shops?!
Exactly. I am 100% more likely to buy a product that someone has researched, bought themselves and then recommended. If a company has to give them away for free to plug them, then I’ve no interest. Especially for a big purchase like a pram.

Exactly. I am 100% more likely to buy a product that someone has researched, bought themselves and then recommended. If a company has to give them away for free to plug them, then I’ve no interest. Especially for a big purchase like a pram.
Absolutely, I now go out of my way to avoid brands that gift, collaborate, provide PR samples or ‘press discounts’! These people are not press, they’re just begging bastards out for everything they can get, influencing is NOT a job!!

• Heart
Bugaboo have a huge international fan base. They don’t need this kind of coverage, I don’t understand it. In many ways it begins to dilute and devalue the brand when you see so many people getting them for free. They want you to pay top end exclusive prices but just throw them at influencers, really illogical.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bugaboo have a huge international fan base. They don’t need this kind of coverage, I don’t understand it. In many ways it begins to dilute and devalue the brand when you see so many people getting them for free. They want you to pay top end exclusive prices but just throw them at influencers, really illogical.
im pregnant with my first baby, and seeing these brands give these influencers free prams with nearly 1k certainly doesn’t make me want to spend my hard earned money with them, if they can afford to gift these prams for free then they can afford to not price their items so high. I would rather spend my money somewhere else, but these brands don’t see it yet, they will continue to gift the likes of grabby/lustliving/keepingkate because it boosts their following.. doesn’t mean they are going to be buying from them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All these twats have started using PR press sample since the backlash against #gifted has started to grow. They think it makes it sound better.

I will not buy a babyzen yo-yo because I can name at least 20 insta-huns off the top of my head (incl Grabby) who have got one free. Why should I pay for one and they don't?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All these twats have started using PR press sample since the backlash against #gifted has started to grow. They think it makes it sound better.

I will not buy a babyzen yo-yo because I can name at least 20 insta-huns off the top of my head (incl Grabby) who have got one free. Why should I pay for one and they don't?
Ah the Babyzen yo-yo. Handed out like candy. I notice Morgan Alice Beauty (who I actually really like and enjoyed following) has two of these gifted. Not really sure why you would accept two? Just because your second child is a different sex so you want a different colour? I have to admit being a bit 🤨 when I first noticed.

• Angry
Shouldn’t this say affiliate? ..notice the lack of swipe up, that’s not like Grabby! 🧐
There’s been a lot of refs to ‘friends’ in the past week or so. I don’t mean to sound cruel but I do find it rather difficult to believe there are hordes of chums in her #blessed life. I mean we never see them, or physical evidence of them having been around. And you’d think that Grabs wouldn’t wish to associate with Matalan shoppers 😂

• Haha
There’s been a lot of refs to ‘friends’ in the past week or so. I don’t mean to sound cruel but I do find it rather difficult to believe there are hordes of chums in her #blessed life. I mean we never see them, or physical evidence of them having been around. And you’d think that Grabs wouldn’t wish to associate with Matalan shoppers 😂
I thought the same. Who are these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 5