RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes removed the glass from the oven AND taken the hob off the top and cut off the microwave?

It's not even a kitchen anymore.

She took the hob off - which is the essence of a play kitchen- because it didnt match her Instagram colour scheme?
Exactly! The hob is the bit my kids like the best because it is interactive! Plus being able to see what’s in the oven, like errrrrrm an oven. So depressing.

Reactions: 9
I actually like it, but hate when that happens with an influencer. However there’s not one original thought in her head and she directly copied that account that was posted above. Even down to exact placement! I wonder if she even credits that account that she was ‘inspired’ by (downright copied). It’s a joke she talked about intellectual rights when she is chief plagiariser!

• Heart
A direct copy. She’s so bleeping rude isn’t she. Just say you copied it. How embarrassing you are Grabby.

Reactions: 3
I literally hate the fact that she's bought a ralatively plain kitchen with interactive bits (the hob has buttons that make it light up and stuff) and she's ripped out all of the interactive parts because it didn't fit her aesthetic.

And then assembled it in a way her she can't even reach most of the bits.

It doesn't even look like a kitchen anymore!

Reactions: 14
I literally hate the fact that she's bought a ralatively plain kitchen with interactive bits (the hob has buttons that make it light up and stuff) and she's ripped out all of the interactive parts because it didn't fit her aesthetic.

And then assembled it in a way her she can't even reach most of the bits.

It doesn't even look like a kitchen anymore!
It should light up?! Christ she takes the fun out of everything!

• Wow
This is Freya’s prep for life. You will cook, you will clean and you will shop. Your life will be bland, like the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. And what has happened to the hob / the handles / the sink? In landfill that's where!! What a disgusting waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus wept. Imagine in the future when Freya thinks she can cook some brown slop on a chopping board!! 🤣🤣🤣

Where is that in her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants to be an influential influencer? Grabelzeebub poppet, you need some original content then. You had an opportunity to do something different with this, get it out there on social media and get people sharing it.
Stop being so utterly half arsed about this. If you can't even manage to put the effort in on your pseudo 'job' then what are you?

A girl trapped in a women's body, playing at life with your dubious husband and over indulging parents. I'm afraid the more we know the less aspirational you become, so you need to start working harder, much, much harder if you want any kind of longevity.

Because there are people doing it better, with better engagement and way less baggage that will soon surpass you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So when Freya is older and will want to play in her own room, what are they going to do with the kitchen? Surely if she'd kept it as it comes (but decorated it if she wished) she could have easily moved it around as needed no?!

Reactions: 5
So when Freya is older and will want to play in her own room, what are they going to do with the kitchen? Surely if she'd kept it as it comes (but decorated it if she wished) she could have easily moved it around as needed no?!
This is exactly what I thought tbh

Reactions: 4
I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole looking at the various hacks of these kitchens. Grabbys is so bland in comparison. How cute is this?! Wish my girls were toddlers again
😫
Wish this was a thing when my daughters were young {3 to 4 yrs}, they would've adored it and I would have had lots of fun customizing it. There's so many fabulous hacks online, only Grabby could create something soo bloody boring Zzzzz.

Reactions: 2