RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faaaarking hell! The blandest, most boring ‘hack’ ever! All that build up and that’s it?! My brain can’t compute all that beige. Booooooooring! And why is the microwave so high up? Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice to see Freya has lots of stimulating colours to look at!!!!! Her life really is 50 shades of beige :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been looking at those accounts she was 'inspired by- how do those children cope when taken outside? Surely they are overloaded by all the colours of nature having only been exposed to tasteful shades of griege.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be at least 4 before she can reach the microwave! And the mixer on the shelf?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That kitchen is the worst!!! It's soooooo boring. My first thought was, did they duck it up and just have to cut the top off 😂

She can't even reach the shelves or microwave! And it is a carbon copy of someone elses too 🤨

Total fail Grabby. She really hyped that up too much. Our pinterest guesses were WAY more impressive.

Reactions: 15
The poor child. Such a confusing kitchen. The hob looks like a chopping board and most items are out of reach for her 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s literally just cut the top off it and added some more brown. Ooh revolutionary

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the point of buying that kitchen to then pretty much assemble only half of it 🙄 poor Freya, can't even have a bloody toy kitchen to play with properly

ETA - even Mrs Hinch got a plastic colourful one for her boy!

Reactions: 9
Amazing, perfect, incredible, beautiful ... some of the words her followers have described it as 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 personally I’d say it looks tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes removed the glass from the oven AND taken the hob off the top and cut off the microwave?

It's not even a kitchen anymore.

She took the hob off - which is the essence of a play kitchen- because it didnt match her Instagram colour scheme?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is hands down the worst ‘hack’ I’ve ever ever seen. There’s nothing for Freya to play with.

Reactions: 6