RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she means is “I’d love a tri-climb so I can portray myself as a Montessori earth mother, but there’s no way I’m paying that price, and I break out in a cold sweat if I actually have to buy something for my daughter with my own money, so can someone please gift me one?”
That is EXACTLY it 😂

Reactions: 10
So not only is she clearly not walking into one.... (which is fine Grabby - chill the F out about it!) but the poor girl didn’t even get a birthday celebration. She got a birthday photo shoot for her ‘mama’. Poor kid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have to nosey on her via Gramster as I'm blocked. I can't see the multiple images on a post though...it only brings up the first. Does anyone know how to do that?
You could set up a second insta account just to be used for quietly ghosting 😊 just don't comment and risk getting blocked!

Reactions: 5
They’re definitely towards the bottom of the hierarchy! Mumma is the Queen Bee and Bentos the baby 🐝 🤢
I imagine Ben’s mum got 5 minutes, if the was invited at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if they are quinoa patties in the bowl? How not very festive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Ben’s mum was a teacher of Grabby’s at some point? I certainly wouldn’t want to have an old teacher as an in law and would explain why she doesn’t get on too well with them. Especially the scandal at the time if a teachers 24 year old son came along to help and instead was grooming young 13 year old girls?

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t have dragged a brush through her hair even for the best everrrr {#kindlygiftedbutcharitydonationmade} birthday photo shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 6