RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it really weird that they nicknamed their baby after a supplement they took when they were trying to conceive. No one nicknames their baby ‘folate’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a pikler triangle in the background. I hope she paid for that, I shall be FUMING if she’s been gifted a tri-climb or a sawdust and rainbows one. I’d love one for my daughter but can’t justify £200 plus for one. A tri-climb with the ramp that’s in Grabbys photo will set you back nearly £400
Now you’ve pointed it out I’m raging 🤣
We’ve ordered one for our baby, using his saved Christmas and birthday money, and still ummed and ahhed for AGES about it because they’re not cheap. I knew we wanted one when I was pregnant, and researched for ages about where best to get one. Just a few weeks ago on her grabby shopping list birthday blog she didn’t even know what they were called, but lo and behold there one is! And not even a fun painted colourful one 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What a ridiculous waste of money! How did my two ever survive without one!!

Reactions: 6
If you want it and can afford it... fine, get it. But being gifted one... no. It’s your child’s birthday...pay for it!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There’s a pikler triangle in the background. I hope she paid for that, I shall be FUMING if she’s been gifted a tri-climb or a sawdust and rainbows one. I’d love one for my daughter but can’t justify £200 plus for one. A tri-climb with the ramp that’s in Grabbys photo will set you back nearly £400
she’s probably been able to pay for it via the commission she’s made from people clicking on her links for birthday ideas she so kindly provided 🙄

I doubt we’ll see many photos of family members/others as it’ll probably give away the fact she’s not sticking to the rules again 🤥

Reactions: 10
Now you’ve pointed it out I’m raging 🤣
We’ve ordered one for our baby, using his saved Christmas and birthday money, and still ummed and ahhed for AGES about it because they’re not cheap. I knew we wanted one when I was pregnant, and researched for ages about where best to get one. Just a few weeks ago on her grabby shopping list birthday blog she didn’t even know what they were called, but lo and behold there one is! And not even a fun painted colourful one 😂😂
Do you really think she would pay that much out of her own pocket? 😒 It’ll either be gifted, or a present from the grandparents, like everything else for Bentos. It’s like when she was first born... gifted pram, gifted cot, gifted car seat, gifted play mat, gifted nursery decor... even down to the bloody paint on the walls! The only things she couldn’t blag herself for free were an ergo carrier and a baby monitor, both of which she said mumma bought for her. The only thing Grabby buys with her own money are those hideous mustard rompers and grey tights that look like they would fit a 5 year old. And even then Freya only gets a handmade one from a little independant shop if it’s gifted, otherwise it’s a China knock off from eBay, of which Grabby seems to delight in telling everyone how cheap it was. Christ knows why, I’d be ashamed to admit how little I’d spent on my own daughter given how much of the big ticket items she didn’t even have to pay a penny for. She makes herself look like an absolute tight arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think that bloomers look rubbish on babies? It’s not really warm enough for bare legs today! I much prefer the soft leggings look, mine used to wear soft trousers/leggings at that age.

Reactions: 15
Do you really think she would pay that much out of her own pocket? 😒 It’ll either be gifted, or a present from the grandparents, like everything else for Bentos. It’s like when she was first born... gifted pram, gifted cot, gifted car seat, gifted play mat, gifted nursery decor... even down to the bloody paint on the walls! The only things she couldn’t blag herself for free were an ergo carrier and a baby monitor, both of which she said mumma bought for her. The only thing Grabby buys with her own money are those hideous mustard rompers and grey tights that look like they would fit a 5 year old. And even then Freya only gets a handmade one from a little independant shop if it’s gifted, otherwise it’s a China knock off from eBay, of which Grabby seems to delight in telling everyone how cheap it was. Christ knows why, I’d be ashamed to admit how little I’d spent on my own daughter given how much of the big ticket items she didn’t even have to pay a penny for. She makes herself look like an absolute tight arse.
Yep.....she’s got small hands and the deepest bleeping pockets you’ve ever seen, that’s why I can’t stand the bratty wench

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The climber will be gifted or from her parents I think. Doubt she’d part with the cash.
you are so right - if it's not gifted (which would necessitate a donation to charity, right Grabs? 🤔), then it's def from her parents. She's already said there's no way she's part with the cash for it. Surprised she spent the £60 on the ikea play kitchen tbh.

I'm not saying your child's first birthday isn't a momentous occasion in your life, or that you can't put up some photos and a few soppy words about it on your social media, but FFS, the self importance of her that she is stringing this out with umpteen posts, stories, and no doubt blog post in which she will presumably publish her Pulitzer Prize winning letter {not} to Bentos, is crazy. Not least of all because the child has no say in the fact that every single aspect of her life is documented in perpetuity just because Grabby constantly needs validation from strangers/free stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think that bloomers look rubbish on babies? It’s not really warm enough for bare legs today! I much prefer the soft leggings look, mine used to wear soft trousers/leggings at that age.
Yeah mine is always in leggings.. granted he’d look pretty silly in bloomers but they seem so impractical!

you are so right - if it's not gifted (which would necessitate a donation to charity, right Grabs? 🤔), then it's def from her parents.
What do we think re the donation tattlers? Does anyone believe she donates the full amount? Or do you think she’s chucking £20 at a charity and keeping hundreds of pounds worth of gifted stuff? I struggle to believe she’d pass up the opportunity to gloat by either saying “donation for the full RRP made to...” or posting a screenshot of her donation on her stories. Makes me suspicious as to how much of the value of these gifted items she’s actually donating. 🤔

Reactions: 23
Yup. There are so many lovely jumpsuit/full length rompers that she could dress her in that would be much better surely.

What do we think re the donation tattlers? Does anyone believe she donates the full amount? Or do you think she’s chucking £20 at a charity and keeping hundreds of pounds worth of gifted stuff? I struggle to believe she’d pass up the opportunity to gloat by either saying “donation for the full RRP made to...” or posting a screenshot of her donation on her stories. Makes me suspicious as to how much of the value of these gifted items she’s actually donating. 🤔
I seriously doubt she’s donating £20 I reckon £5 at a push the tight twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how long ago she thought up the ‘walking into one’ She must be absolutely devastated that it didn’t work out.
And the birthday looks like a million other birthdays I’ve seen on Instagram, just a bit more beige!

Lauren Conrad's child turned 3 today and had an IDENTICAL birthday cake right down to the 'specially sourced' #kindlygifted animals in crowns on top.

When grabby finds out LC better go into hiding. Itll be #shakerkitchengate all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:oops: now someone in her school friends group is having a baby, grabby will see that as potential 'mumma competition' as she was the only one in the exclusive mumma club. Let's hope the baby shower theme wasn't anything like hers.
how dare she copy her intellectual copyright by having a baby a year after her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sat here nearly crying with laughter myself at her posting that people were all crying at the video of one second of every day of Bentos’ life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 of course they were 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14