RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the charities didn’t find her donation ‘patronising’ like if she had donated her freebie buggy...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mean comments about children are not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
The build up for unveiling of the kitchen is bloody killing me 🤣

I know this is awful and will prob get scorned for it... and you should not say anything about babies etc. But I just can’t look at Freya without seeing sloth from the goonies 😟😟😟

Bet she gutted she's not walking for that pic today. Doesn't even look close to walking...... Sorry Grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol she names them in the post she put up at 7.30am cashing in on her own daughters 1st birthday with fake/staged photos not of her daughters actual 1st birthday.

Hi Rebecca!
And I see the Bob and Blossom T-shirt is there. I seriously hope that was not gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still not a single primary colour to make an appearance at a first birthday party...

When my girl was born I promised I wouldn’t fill the house with tacky, bright coloured plastic tit as I am a bit houseproud and generally have a neutral/grey colour scheme throughout....fast forward 4 months and we have a bleeping jungle jumparoo in the middle of the room, brightly coloured foam floor tiles taking over our dining area (you can keep your £200 instagrammable rubber play mats I’m no mug) and an abundance of sensory toys that are not wooden and certainly aren’t beige...just let Freya have some colour in her life FFS Grabby, as I suspect, at the tender age of one, beige and Rose gold aren’t her favourite colours...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how long ago she thought up the ‘walking into one’ She must be absolutely devastated that it didn’t work out.
And the birthday looks like a million other birthdays I’ve seen on Instagram, just a bit more beige!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is, it’s got naff all to do with Freya (Fweya) has it really? It’s the Grabbeccccaaaaa Show ‘Baby is 1’ ep. Biiiiggg blousy ‘mama’ dress, allllll the gifted/copied decs, a pile of ‘pure’ baby breakfast slop that includes pancakes which in that photo look like a big poop 😂 and even the charity donations (alleged). The baby is just another prop for Grabby to showcase how apparently wonderful her life is, at least 10 times better than that of anyone else! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13