RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up her friend mollys Instagram and any fun looking thing like nights out, Ed Sheeran concert where there is a big group of girls, of course grabby isn’t there. Any meeting in the house? Grabby is there. And even brought bentos to a girls night Christmas dinner. Has to make it all about her

Reactions: 12
Summer Bingo
- Cafe au lait dahlias
- Allotment glut probably featuring a muddy Bentos
- Trip to France where they “brave coronavirus“ on the Eurostar
{also can we just take A moment to picture Grabby wearing a face mask in the same way she wears her sunglasses halfway up her face.........}

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Summer Bingo
- Cafe au lait dahlias
- Allotment glut probably featuring a muddy Bentos
- Trip to France where they “brave coronavirus“ on the Eurostar
Brave Coronavirus 🤣 she will as well!

I looked up her friend mollys Instagram and any fun looking thing like nights out, Ed Sheeran concert where there is a big group of girls, of course grabby isn’t there. Any meeting in the house? Grabby is there. And even brought bentos to a girls night Christmas dinner. Has to make it all about her
I thought it was weird she took Freya. I love my kids but Christ we all need a night off. Even more so when they’re little! (Mine aren’t btw). But you know, Grabbys breast milk is blessed by a chorus of angels so only she was able to feed her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen Freya’s private account - Grabby must post almost pic a day on there as it’s got 350 photos. Jesus wept. Who has the time for this stuff!

And just noticed no like/engagement on Molly’s post about Freya from Grabby. Pretty poor form, especially when it’s about her daughter! Clearly doesn’t value her friends.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Columbia road
Tbf I bloody love that place. I hate that she turns it into another backdrop for her insta aesthetic. It's nowhere near as serene and whimsical as she makes out though, it's full of market traders shouting in cockney accents and horddeessss of people (well obv pre-covid, not sure how they will regulate it now) . I love the chaos and the noise and the narrow street. She probably stands at one end from a distance and gives Ben specific orders of what to get for her gram photos, all the while crying at all the 'suspicious' looking people i.e. anyone that isn't white.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tbf I bloody love that place. I hate that she turns it into another backdrop for her insta aesthetic. It's nowhere near as serene and whimsical as she makes out though, it's full of market traders shouting in cockney accents and horddeessss of people (well obv pre-covid, not sure how they will regulate it now) . I love the chaos and the noise and the narrow street. She probably stands at one end from a distance and gives Ben specific orders of what to get for her gram photos, all the while crying at all the 'suspicious' looking people i.e. anyone that isn't white.
I bet you’re right! Hydrangeas Ben! Alllllllll the hydrangeas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8