RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her old friends seem nice - busy she never really includes them on the gram. Which could be their choice. Whereas Faye gets so many mentions.

Reactions: 2
I think her old friends seem nice - busy she never really includes them on the gram. Which could be their choice. Whereas Faye gets so many mentions.
It definitely shows how much she omits from her Instagram as it doesn’t fit her aesthetic. It looks like Molly is a really close friend but you would know to look at grabbys insta.

Reactions: 8
I like Molly! Let’s hope she’s not instructed to make her account private once Grabby knows we know about Fun Molly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got serious competition though with Single, White Anna in hot pursuit

Bots can’t “like” 😉
Just had a quick look at Suffolk nest. Her house is very tastefully styled, she’s done just enough without going over the top. I prefer it to RVKs.

Reactions: 5
Well smack my ass and call me Charlie. She’s mentioned the weather. Ya know....for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long after the salons reopen do we think she will be back with the tippex mani and an influx of photos clutching a Cafe au lait dahlia/Diptique candle/Courgette with yellow flower still attached/pile of Freya’s mustard and beige clothing {delete as appropriate} to showcase those goddamn talons?!

Molly looks fun!
Molly looks so.....normal. Hen do’s, cocktail nights, baby showers, fancy dress...all the things Grabby would never do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet they give Freya colourful toys deliberately 😂
Goooo molly 😆🙌🏽

You can imagine grabby fuming inside but fake smiling and pretending to look grateful 😂 then after guests leave turning to benpecked {probably all teary} saying “do they not know me at allllllll 😭!

• Haha
Reactions: 15