RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... they've been to Kew gardens and dreamy Chiswick *break out the smoothie slop 🍾 why in the fuckity duck did they bring a portable high chair for!!!

Ya, at Freya making a break for it 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me a cynic but I actually don’t think this “dream night away” was this weekend. Exact same outfits and accessories by both Grabby and Freya as they are wearing on that lazy baby pouch ad...

Reactions: 11
I had that little chair and it was handy for picnics. My toddler wouldn’t sit and eat unless he was contained in something so it was necessary if we wanted him to eat anything.
it folds flat and we could hang from the buggy handle so we went through a stage of taking it on days out.

Reactions: 6
A night away and Kew Gardens? Kew Gardens is a day trip for them. A visit to Ben’s dad who she said lived in Richmond? Prob not!

Also, and maybe this is just me, is the portable high chair needed? Can’t she just chill out and let her sit on the floor to eat? Or is she worried that she’ll crawl in food? Just seems a hassle to carry the high chair everywhere. Or maybe use one of the gifted buggies to sit her in for lunch{??}
I thought the same it’s ridiculous to Carry a high chair round

Reactions: 1
So... they've been to Kew gardens and dreamy Chiswick *break out the smoothie slop 🍾 why in the fuckity duck did they bring a portable high chair for!!!

Ya, at Freya making a break for it 😁😁😁
Exactly what I thought! To stop her crawling away I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Call me a cynic but I actually don’t think this “dream night away” was this weekend. Exact same outfits and accessories by both Grabby and Freya as they are wearing on that lazy baby pouch ad...
Remember though she wore the same bikini a few weeks ago about 4 days in a row! Things are cleaner wearing them on rather than putting them in that manky washing machine 😷!

Also, I would actually quite like one of those high chairs! They look a bit of a faff to carry, but if I’ve been out the last few weeks/months having a picnic or something {granted grabby picnics 10 x more than I do!} it is impossible to give my daughter more than around 3 mouthfuls as she gets distracted and is off. Though if I was going somewhere like kew I would not be taking a picnic!! I would be sitting in one of their cafes or restaurants and use a high chair!!

Reactions: 4
I had that little chair and it was handy for picnics. My toddler wouldn’t sit and eat unless he was contained in something so it was necessary if we wanted him to eat anything.
it folds flat and we could hang from the buggy handle so we went through a stage of taking it on days out.
Same here - its really handy! My daughter won't sit still to eat anywhere near enough if we're somewhere different

Reactions: 1
If anyone is nonetheless tempted by the readly offer, the brilliant overatkates has the same offer - going to send the kickback the way of her gorgeous fam instead

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not far of Burnham market in a little village very picturesque I know what you mean by these folk taking pictures and you find your cottage on instagram .it is very laughable . but also very annoying.
A farmer out towards the Norfolk coast Few weeks back had a field full of Poppy’s he had to put fencing up because idiots like these instagram lot were stopping their cars on a cross rd to take pictures of themselves in the Poppy’s and stomping all over his crops .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sure and sometimes I do that too but that chair folds up flat and is light and easy to carry so why not 🤷🏼‍♀️ personal choice I guess!
I suppose I just like to travel light but we often see Benpecked looking like a packhorse anyway!

It’s another bloody Soho House place! 😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
I suppose I just like to travel light but we often see Benpecked looking like a packhorse anyway!

It’s another bloody Soho House place! 😴😴
Is it? Urgh.....I’m so glad she had the most perfect. dreamy time when loads of people are losing their jobs/furloughed 🙄 she’s so out of touch with reality

Reactions: 12
A few thoughts - 1) Freya’s white sleep suit is looking rather grey. 2) ‘lots of reasons’ they won’t go away just the two of them - lots? Intriguing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few thoughts - 1) Freya’s white sleep suit is looking rather grey. 2) ‘lots of reasons’ they won’t go away just the two of them - lots? Intriguing.
No one can care for Freya like Grabby don’t forget. She’s too anal. Imagine the list she’d leave

Reactions: 5
No one can care for Freya like Grabby don’t forget. She’s too anal. Imagine the list she’d leave
hahahahaha, if I had a baby, I would be the same as I am a control freak. But at least I recognise it, I doubt grabby does.

hahahahaha, if I had a baby, I would be the same as I am a control freak. But at least I recognise it, I doubt grabby does.
I never wanted to leave any of mine tbh. They’re going away without me soon and I know I won’t like it. They’re teenagers 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6