RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way she gave a donation up to the value of it. Especially when she said in a blog she thought it was too much money. I call bullshit grabby.

Is it just me who is terrified that she is so far away taking a photo when Bentos looks like she could fall headfirst off it on that second picture. I’m not a helicopter parent but that gives me the fear. Ah well what’s a big bruise on baby Bee’s head if she gets the perfect shot for the ‘gram 🙄
But she needs to weigh up the pros and cons. If bentos falls off she won’t be able to use her favourite prop for photos for 2 weeks until the bruises have faded! 🤷🏽‍♀️ Obviously a risk she was willing to take (as well as propping her on the kitchen worktop to take a photo) but then if it happens she will just have to take a few days away from the gram to do ‘allllll the jobs, allllll the reading’ and maybe start on Freya’s 2nd birthday prep to make sure it’s actually finished in time. She must have been fuming the handles were late 😂
Phew that sentence above was nearly as long as one of grabbys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cracking up that in one of the comments she's out that the triangle is great especially as there is no soft play open!!

AS IF she would ever be seen dead at a soft play!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
that bloody ikea play kitchen is taking longer than the actual kitchen I’m having built

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She found the time to reply to your dm 😂 Once she sees your screenshot on here you’ll be blocked too 😂

I think Freya is far too young for a play kitchen, she’s not even standing yet. I don’t think our children did this kind of play until they were nearer 3, but maybe they weren’t as advanced as baby bee 😂
Someone will be blocked but that's not me😂
I DMed her and she read it but ignored it. I noticed this in the comments around the same time and wondered if she'd reply to them.

If it has taken 3 months to hack an ikea play kitchen I'm expecting it to have a working induction hob too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one that thinks those triangles are dangerous? What if she falls backwards and hits her head

Reactions: 8
She’s put the awkwardly shaped clothes hoist in front of the awkwardly placed utility room door, so that’s... handy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless it’s in holiday then Netflix will be allowed
I was thinking this. My daughter just turned one and she was so spoilt by our family and friends. But her favourite presents were a little iggle piggle and a talking upsey daisy. I bet bentos wouldn’t have a clue what in the night garden was. I would actually believe she has not ever seen a tv screen turned on (or she just couldn’t see it past the bunch of weeds in a vase!)
I was going to buy a kitchen but all friends with children said it’s more of a 2-3 year toy. Count down to the post with Freya stood in front of the kitchen with ‘she loves it! She is here all the time....’ probably looking for the packet ham and Frey bentos tin in the cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Freya being so advanced could be handy, she might use the kitchen to prepare herself a bowl of coco pops...get away from the dog sludge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course we know Benpecked doesn't 'do' social media. Oh that he would. He could go rogue on his wife's control freakery and ruin his chances of birthday steak and bj day.

But its just occurred to me maybe he isn't allowed to have social media. What if he was cautioned over his 'grooming'? Would he be allowed it after that?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What an absolutely stupid bleeping place to put the freebie oops I mean ad/pr sample {what the actual duck is a PR sample, that's a new one on me}, expensive clothes horse. It's an accident waiting to happen. All I see is that unguarded wood burner, a hard wooden floor, the basket of logs literally next to the clothes horse and there's also that wall she could roll straight into. That thing needs to be in a room, where Freya can fall/roll safely off, it needs to be on a carpeted floor or have some of those interlocking soft foam floor mats.

Reactions: 8
Could she make it anymore obvious she keeps up to date with tattle 😂 morning grabs 👋🏾!
She needs to prove it. She can say she’s done it until she’s blue in the face but I don’t and won’t believe her until she proves it

Reactions: 6
View attachment 175640

Her ikea kitchen isn't even finished! All that fuss for months before her birthday, apparently not finding the time to blog because they were both soooooo busy doing it, and they didn't even get it done in time for her birthday. With absolutely nothing else to do!

So what they actually got her for her first birthday was a free clothes horse that she had to beg companies for because she admitted she wouldn't spend her own cash on it. And a condom balloon.

duck me. Happy birthday Freya 🙄🤨
The handles didn’t come on time?! Wtf?! I’m expecting it to be plumbed in, with a gas and electricity supply now. No brainer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13