RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolutely stupid bleeping place to put the freebie oops I mean ad/pr sample {what the actual duck is a PR sample, that's a new one on me}, expensive clothes horse. It's an accident waiting to happen. All I see is that unguarded wood burner, a hard wooden floor, the basket of logs literally next to the clothes horse and there's also that wall she could roll straight into. That thing needs to be in a room, where Freya can fall/roll safely off, it needs to be on a carpeted floor or have some of those interlocking soft foam floor mats.
PR samples usually get returned, PR freebies on the other hand are just that. Which goes to show what an absolute joke it is that she has the temerity to call herself a journalist because she - gets this - writes a bleeping BLOG. Give over, love, you’re not kidding anyone. Can you imagine the absolute meltdown she’d have once the subs got hold of her copy or she was given feedback on the tit she writes? She wouldn’t last an hour as a journalist.

Reactions: 11
Jesus. I forgot just how messed up that post is.

She confirms everything that we're saying here. They hooked up on a school trip when she was 13 and he was 24. They were phsycially attracted to each other with a special connection from the stat. It caused some tit and they were kept apart (like a romantic disney fairytale????) but stayed connected through the phone and email for 18 months until she was 15 and he was 25/26 when they got together 'properly'.

How in God's name is she writing that like a bleeping fairytale. It is completely illegal and text book grooming. There is NOTHING romantic about that.

She came Tattle and literally said 'Not that it’s anybody’s business but the story of how me and my husband met may have been unconventional but if we, our families and friends are all happy then that’s all that matters'. Except it's ILLEGAL, and SHE told us!! None of us would have known any of that if she hadn't bloody written it.

It makes me feel sick. And I certainly wouldn't be having a baby with someone who found a 13 year old girl away from home attractive when he was 24!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
PR samples usually get returned, PR freebies on the other hand are just that. Which goes to show what an absolute joke it is that she has the temerity to call herself a journalist because she - gets this - writes a bleeping BLOG. Give over, love, you’re not kidding anyone. Can you imagine the absolute meltdown she’d have once the subs got hold of her copy or she was given feedback on the tit she writes? She wouldn’t last an hour as a journalist.
She barely even blogs though does she? And even then she rarely gets more than a handful of comments. Same with a lot of these influencers, and even just regular folk with ‘blogger’ in their insta bio. Nah mate, you’re a grammer, get over yourself. A post every 6 + weeks does not a blogger make.

The other thing is (now this is just a bee in my bonnet and not specifically RVK related) but I just don’t get how so many of them have so many followers? A tonne of them just have really tit photos - I give you greige filtered avocado toast - yet hundreds of likes. I could post the same pic and get no one but my mum like it. Is it really just arse kissing? How did they get so many in the first place?

Reactions: 9
Ahhh, I thought that may be the case. So technically, as she's stated its a PR sample... is she cough trying before buying and will return said item back. She's a deluded twit if she classes herself as a journalist all because she writes a bleeping blog :ROFLMAO: {and it's the most boring'est, long winded blog ever}. and she's only an occasional blogger now {only blogs when she's on the beg for stuff}.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The thing is she has probably missed out loads in that blog too. That she may feel would be judged (more than it already is). I don’t believe they didn’t see each other and only emailed. And what kind of guy would be like that in his 20’s to only email for 2 years??

Ahhh, I thought that may be the case. So technically, as she's stated its a PR sample... is she cough trying before buying and will return said item back. She's a deluded twit if she classes herself as a journalist all because she writes a bleeping blog :ROFLMAO: {and it's the most boring'est, long winded blog ever}.
Imagine if she didn’t realise and had to give it back 😆 after allegedly donating the same price to charity!

She barely even blogs though does she? And even then she rarely gets more than a handful of comments. Same with a lot of these influencers, and even just regular folk with ‘blogger’ in their insta bio. Nah mate, you’re a grammer, get over yourself. A post every 6 + weeks does not a blogger make.

The other thing is (now this is just a bee in my bonnet and not specifically RVK related) but I just don’t get how so many of them have so many followers? A tonne of them just have really tit photos - I give you greige filtered avocado toast - yet hundreds of likes. I could post the same pic and get no one but my mum like it. Is it really just arse kissing? How did they get so many in the first place?
I follow accounts with half the followers grabs has and they get so many more likes. She doesn’t get that many considering the amount of followers she has. I think her photos just blend in the background so old followers don’t unfollow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Urghhh I’m reading that blog again. So many annoying points in it!
For a start how does she know that guy in the coffee shop is not happily married but likes and appreciates time on his own sometimes?? That will probably be Ben in a few years just to get a fricking break once a week!
And to say she was so lucky to skip the dating stuff. She doesn’t even know what she has missed. They are times that you learn so much about yourself. Through the good and the bad experiences. She even thinks she is better than others because of that.
next thing...! Just say you lived in a flat above a shop! It would be a florist wouldn’t it 🙄!
And if people choose to be alone then that’s ok too?! Oh thank you for your approval grabs! {note you just can’t be a friend of hers if you choose to be alone you freak!}

Reactions: 10
The thing is she has probably missed out loads in that blog too. That she may feel would be judged (more than it already is). I don’t believe they didn’t see each other and only emailed. And what kind of guy would be like that in his 20’s to only email for 2 years??
I said exactly this!! Are you telling me a 24 year old guy, in his prime years, waited around 18 months for a shag?! He either a) really is a weird, desperate loner b) was sleeping with Grabby from 13 but they kept it on the downlow or c) he was shagging someone else behind her back for 18 months. I can’t fathom how a “normal” 24 year old with a social life goes 18 months without sex. Jeez, my husband was like a dog on heat when we were that age 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently she's made a donation to Refuge in her latest post.... however she can't even get the @Refuge handle correct. ffs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Seeing that in all its ugly glory, just makes it even worse. It's like she's trying to justify and convince people that its perfectly normal and nothing untoward happened but facts are bloody facts... she was a 13 yr old girl and he was 24 yr old man {helping out on the YR8? school trip which grabby was on}. It isn't normal for a 24 yr old man to be attracted to a 13 yr old girl. The law classes that as grooming and not some beautiful love story worthy of a disney film remake.

I'll hold my hands up and admit there's an age gap of 15 years between myself and my hubby, I met him when I was 24.

*EDIT!!!

Have you looked at the replies on that link to the post... I'm :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Seeing that in all its ugly glory, just makes it even worse. It's like she's trying to justify and convince people that its perfectly normal and nothing untoward happened but facts are bloody facts... she was a 13 yr old girl and he was 24 yr old man {helping out on the YR8? school trip which grabby was on}. It isn't normal for a 24 yr old man to be attracted to a 13 yr old girl. The law classes that as grooming and not some beautiful love story worthy of a disney film remake.

I'll hold my hands up and admit there's an age gap of 15 years between myself and my hubby, I met him when I was 24.
I have no issue with age gaps at all. It works really well for so many people.
I have issue with a MAN with his own business fancying a vulnerable 13 year old girl and making his move when she was away from home on a school trip! It is vile.

It's not wonder she ended uk with an eating disorder. It's all text book.

Reactions: 14
Nothing wrong with age gaps at all. There’s 6 years between my husband and I. But like others have said, it’s not an issue when the age gap is between two ADULTS. A 13 year old is a child, and it’s illegal. It also gets me the way she uses the term “properly together” from 15. Does she mean they were having sex when she puts it like that? That’s how I would interpret it. As they were pretty much together from 13 let’s face it, just waiting for Grabby to age a few years and carrying on a distanced (emotional) relationship via letters and emails as she’s said herself. So the “together properly” reads to me like they were officially a couple doing all the things couples do from when she was 15. In which case, if they were sleeping together from when she was 15 (I don’t want to think about it too much 🙈🤢😂) the law would class that as statutory rape as she was underage.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I was thinking this. My daughter just turned one and she was so spoilt by our family and friends. But her favourite presents were a little iggle piggle and a talking upsey daisy. I bet bentos wouldn’t have a clue what in the night garden was. I would actually believe she has not ever seen a tv screen turned on (or she just couldn’t see it past the bunch of weeds in a vase!)
I was going to buy a kitchen but all friends with children said it’s more of a 2-3 year toy. Count down to the post with Freya stood in front of the kitchen with ‘she loves it! She is here all the time....’ probably looking for the packet ham and Frey bentos tin in the cupboard!
I believe influencer’s babies and children probably see a lot more screens and tv than you would think. They just choose not to show or admit it so they can appear like better mothers.

Reactions: 7
If I were her, I’d be looking over my shoulder hoping there were no other child conquests of Ben’s about to go to the police about historical grooming and statutory rape.

I wouldn’t be reframing my life as the greatest romance since Romeo and Juliet and publishing it on the internet where nothing is ever truly forgotten!

Reactions: 11
Apparently she's made a donation to Refuge in her latest post.... however she can't even get the @Refuge handle correct. ffs :rolleyes:
Or maybe it was deliberately wrong so Refuge would never see and wonder where their donation was? Maybe I will have to help her and tag the correct handle in comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really does post the most cringe-worthy drivel.

{I'm a great believer of fate, and a real campaigner for everybody to find true love. You see, I really love love. I want relationships to work if they're right for those two people. For everybody to get their fairytale come true, whatever form that may take.

We see a guy in our village, he's on his own and probably in his late 30s?, who takes himself to the coffee shop every Saturday morning on his own for breakfast with his book, and I say to my husband 'I really hope he one day meets somebody else in there on their own, what a movie plot that would be'
.}

Maybe the guy in the village looked at you, Becks, in the awful middle aged outfit you wore shopping to IKEA when you had probably just turned fifteen, and thought ‘I really hope one day someone gives her some tips on how to dress stylishly. What a television series that would be.’

twit.

F1C1159F-C2F5-4412-A416-DA32065E0485.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
0A96D0B9-BD76-4C6C-8681-2EBC5A339C83.jpeg

How long do we think this comment will last? Deleting in 5,4,3,2,1.... 😂😂😂 (love the passive aggressive tone - she may as well have written “this isn’t a PR sample you Grabby cow, it’s a freebie, and you should be declaring it” 😂😂

Maybe the guy in the village looked at you, Becks, in the awful middle aged outfit you wore shopping to IKEA when you had probably just turned fifteen, and thought ‘I really hope one day someone gives her some tips on how to dress stylishly. What a television series that would be”
More like “Poor love. I hope one day in her 30s she meets someone in this coffee shop with a bit of something about him and has a wild affair and he bends her over and gives her a good seeing to and she’ll realise how much life she’s missed out living like a middle aged stepford wife from the age of 15” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15