RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHERES THIS BLOODY IKEA KITCHEN!!!!!! Do we think
A- Never happened
B- Ben didn't do it to the standard Grabby wanted so she threw a huff
C-They are paying someone else to do it
D- Not putting it on the gram as it won't make her money.
E- There was no "hack" they just gave her the standard kitchen
F- There is no Kitchen it was a ploy for a #kindlygifted one which is either out for courier delivery or remains an unanswered item on Grabbys never ending wish-list

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHERES THIS BLOODY IKEA KITCHEN!!!!!! Do we think
A- Never happened
B- Ben didn't do it to the standard Grabby wanted so she threw a huff
C-They are paying someone else to do it
D- Not putting it on the gram as it won't make her money.
E- There was no "hack" they just gave her the standard kitchen
A - it was her backup in case begging for her daughter’s first birthday present didn’t pay off.

Got to be a new low not wanting to part with your own cash for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have not seen the Epstein documentary or heard anything about it. But would you ‘love’ a programme like that?? I get it you could think it was really good, well made, interesting etc. But ‘love’ it?! 🤔

Reactions: 9
I have not seen the Epstein documentary or heard anything about it. But would you ‘love’ a programme like that?? I get it you could think it was really good, well made, interesting etc. But ‘love’ it?! 🤔
I couldn’t get through the first episode 🤮

Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Trust grabby to LOVE a documentary about a bloke who spent years grooming young females for sexual gratification and hosting sex parties for the rich.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It was probably a romantic love story to them!
I genuinely think that she believes things were different for them. There is no way that she would share so much information about her being 13 and hooking up with a 24 year old on a school trip if she thought that made him a bleeping criminal. You know what a snob she is, shed never ruin her own gram reputation. I dont think she realises quite how gross it is. If that's true, I blame her parents for that.

They will be sat there watching it together saying 'wow, how terrible. Thats nothing like us, I was wise for my years' 🤨🤮

When she came on here, I'm sure she said something along the lines of they are happy and their family are ok with it, so it's no one else's business (even though she MADE it our business by writing a bloody post about it!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I watched the first episode and felt sick. No one could enjoy this documentary, endure not enjoy.

Reactions: 2
Everyone watches it and feels horrified
It’s not enjoyable. What’s wrong with them 🤢

I genuinely think that she believes things were different for them. There is no way that she would share so much information about her being 13 and hooking up with a 24 year old on a school trip if she thought that made him a bleeping criminal. You know what a snob she is, shed never ruin her own gram reputation. I dont think she realises quite how gross it is. If that's true, I blame her parents for that.

They will be sat there watching it together saying 'wow, how terrible. Thats nothing like us, I was wise for my years' 🤨🤮

When she came on here, I'm sure she said something along the lines of they are happy and their family are ok with it, so it's no one else's business (even though she MADE it our business by writing a bloody post about it!)
Grabs actually came on to write something on Tattle?! I have missed this....

But she didn’t block it 😂👍 hi grabs
How’s life with your groomer ? Still ruining your insta aesthetic? If only you didn’t need him to fund it hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I caved and asked her about the IKEA kitchen. She read it and ignored it 😂🤷‍♀️

Where is the hacked play kitchen of dreams that you've been going on about for months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4