RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone worked out the timeline of the birthday? I’m so confused! I can’t work out why the table has food one it, then it’s covered in cards, and then it’s also got a table cloth and presents. Then there’s a party at mummas, a trip to the zoo and screenings / drop in visitors all day ( yet no photos of anyone apart from them?) and who knows if the cards are from actual people? Where are the NCT or school pals, where is the mention of Bens family or her grandparents? Is that right... I can’t work our what’s true from the smoke and mirrors !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So I caved and asked her about the IKEA kitchen. She read it and ignored it 😂🤷‍♀️

Where is the hacked play kitchen of dreams that you've been going on about for months 😂
Did you DM? You don’t DM!!!!....’No DM’s please. Please get in touch via Comments on post only! I only reply to DM’s if there is something in it for me!’🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

I know I should know this by now but how do the aff links work? Does she contact a company to ask for it or can she just set one up?? If it’s for the ikea kitchen would she buy that first then make money from it or is it given to her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
First time poster long time lurker here... Anyone noticed she's removed the blog 'falling for an older guy' the link is broken. Interesting with so much talk on here about the "unconventional" way they met 😂

Reactions: 7
"Making cosy dens" it wont be long before shes too big to fit under it. Or too tall to enjoy sliding down it.

Honestly of all the things I've seen new parents scammed by a £400 clothes horse Is really up there with the worst of it. Shame on grabs for feeding a bullshit narrative that anyone needs one of these.

Reactions: 28
Could she make it anymore obvious she keeps up to date with tattle 😂 morning grabs 👋🏾!
There is absolutely no way she gave a donation up to the value of it. Especially when she said in a blog she thought it was too much money. I call bullshit grabby.

Is it just me who is terrified that she is so far away taking a photo when Bentos looks like she could fall headfirst off it on that second picture. I’m not a helicopter parent but that gives me the fear. Ah well what’s a big bruise on baby Bee’s head if she gets the perfect shot for the ‘gram 🙄

Reactions: 13
There is absolutely no way she gave a donation up to the value of it. Especially when she said in a blog she thought it was too much money. I call bullshit grabby.

Is it just me who is terrified that she is so far away taking a photo when Bentos looks like she could fall headfirst off it on that second picture. I’m not a helicopter parent but that gives me the fear. Ah well what’s a big bruise on baby Bee’s head if she gets the perfect shot for the ‘gram 🙄
Notice she said for the price of the triangle though, not the extra 120 for the slide.
Exactly what I thought with the second photo, I’m all for letting them explore but she wouldn’t stand a chance of catching her from that far away

Reactions: 9
"Making cosy dens" it wont be long before shes too big to fit under it. Or too tall to enjoy sliding down it.

Honestly of all the things I've seen new parents scammed by a £400 clothes horse Is really up there with the worst of it. Shame on grabs for feeding a bullshit narrative that anyone needs one of these.
I couldn’t agree more - this item is so expensive for the time it’ll be useable

Why donate the full price of a gifted item? Surely it’s easier to buy it? I assume it’s a ploy to get companies to gift more to her, and of course she will pay less Corporation Tax when giving money to charity - so a win all round for RVK

And I have to add that until she screenshots every donation to her stories, I don’t believe she’s even making them

Reactions: 15
She is getting aaaaaalllllll the praise in the comments for being so generous making a donation..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Notice she said for the price of the triangle though, not the extra 120 for the slide.
Exactly what I thought with the second photo, I’m all for letting them explore but she wouldn’t stand a chance of catching her from that far away
Good spot. Nice little £120 freebie there and she gets her ego massaged for being ‘so generous’ donating to charity 🙄

How long till she’s on the beg for the other ’must have’ scandi toy - the Wobbel board?

If she begs one in time for Christmas I’ll be saying I told you so 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200708-090732_Instagram.jpg

Her ikea kitchen isn't even finished! All that fuss for months before her birthday, apparently not finding the time to blog because they were both soooooo busy doing it, and they didn't even get it done in time for her birthday. With absolutely nothing else to do!

So what they actually got her for her first birthday was a free clothes horse that she had to beg companies for because she admitted she wouldn't spend her own cash on it. And a condom balloon.

duck me. Happy birthday Freya 🙄🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 175640

Her ikea kitchen isn't even finished! All that fuss for months before her birthday, apparently not finding the time to blog because they were both soooooo busy doing it, and they didn't even get it done in time for her birthday. With absolutely nothing else to do!

So what they actually got her for her first birthday was a free clothes horse that she had to beg companies for because she admitted she wouldn't spend her own cash on it. And a condom balloon.

duck me. Happy birthday Freya 🙄🤨
She found the time to reply to your dm 😂 Once she sees your screenshot on here you’ll be blocked too 😂

I think Freya is far too young for a play kitchen, she’s not even standing yet. I don’t think our children did this kind of play until they were nearer 3, but maybe they weren’t as advanced as baby bee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good spot. Nice little £120 freebie there and she gets her ego massaged for being ‘so generous’ donating to charity 🙄

How long till she’s on the beg for the other ’must have’ scandi toy - the Wobbel board?

If she begs one in time for Christmas I’ll be saying I told you so 🤣
Maybe a learning tower so baby bee can help make her own breakfast turds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She found the time to reply to your dm 😂 Once she sees your screenshot on here you’ll be blocked too 😂

I think Freya is far too young for a play kitchen, she’s not even standing yet. I don’t think our children did this kind of play until they were nearer 3, but maybe they weren’t as advanced as baby bee 😂
What do you mean she’s not standing, she’s walking into 1 🤣🤣🤣

I think a play kitchen is more suitable when they’re closer to 2. Our little one recently started using theirs loads and loves it. Face it, it’s an insta prop to make her house look nice while still being a child’s toy. Hence why she’s most likely farrow & ballsed it up 🤪

Dont forget, Mumma has already bought Bentos a liberty print Banwood bike which won’t be used for another year or so!

• Haha
Reactions: 14