Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
She’s constantly called out on portraying an unrealistic Insta life, but when she actually shares something REAL like her messy Tupperware cupboard she’s still shredded for it. The hatred on these threads is so strong that it wouldn’t matter what these people do, they’d still receive abuse for it.
She comes across as really unlikable - so when she tries to be relatable everyone is like ‘yeah, we still don’t like you’.We also know that it’ll be right back to dreamy everything tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

HashtagRealTalk

She most definitely would have wanted one of those foam ball pits with grey/pastel shade balls but her friends probably thought nahhhhh let’s go all out and get something that is so far off Grabbys charts she’ll probably have a coronary when she sees it...!

• Haha

Missmarie

Another day another birthday post !! Does she truly believe that people are as invested in her and her child as she is ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Now these are fugly. I too am a sandal-o-holic but sometimes it seems like she only has four pairs. Surprising for Grabby mctrustfund!

😂 True! I'm just hoping people lose interest!
I think they are pretty broke, money goes on Cars, mortgage etc. I remember from her earlier blogs she said she had a love of Mulberry handbags. Ive not seen her with one for years. She very rarely buys new clothes. Ben wears the same stuff all the time and most of the expensive stuff is Gifted, and it looks like she cant even stretch to a haircut

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Freya when she looks back through the photo albums “awww look mum, here I am on my very first Christmas Eve at home leaving my carrot and mince pie for Santa” and Grabby will be all “oh, actually that’s a photo of you two days before when I had to fake it for Instagram because we actually spent your first Christmas Eve at your grandparents barn” 🙄 Or “here I am on my first birthday, I can tell because I’m wearing a birthday tip with 1 on it” and again Rebecca will have to say “no darling, that was from the week before when I got you changed so I could pretend we took it on your actual birthday” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing is real. Everything is just a (shit) show for Instagram.

God help Freya when she grows up. I’ve worked in schools my whole career, and trust me, kids are BRUTAL. Any future bullies that attend school with Freya will have all the ammunition they need between mumma’s blog and this tattle thread

✅ Photos of her in the bath
✅ Photos of her eating what looks like a dog turd with it smeared all around her face
✅ Her mums nappy clad arse in the air whilst birthing her
✅ How her mum and dad took bee pollen before every shag to try and conceive her, and that where her nickname came from
✅ and of course the absolute clincher.... your dad’s a weirdo

The poor child is going to be SLAUGHTERED.
💯 this! 🙌🏼 I’ve been in schools for the best part of two decades and totally agree. Her peers will be aware and the parents too, she has a very active and longstanding online presence. Grabby is more than a little awkward socially which might not win her any mum friends (fair enough and not everyone wants parent playground buddies!) but she’s doing herself and future Freya (and present Freya for that matter) no favours at all!

Imagine turning up on your child’s first day at school knowing some of the parents will have seen you already, nappy class arse in the air, all over the internet...

• Haha
This is such a sad thing to read - as actually, Freya looks like a happy little baby. If RVK stepped back now - then by the time she got to school, no other parents would think twice about play dates etc etc. But if this is all still very much out there as she gets older - she is risking ruining her childhood and no gifted stuff is worth trading her child’s happiness for.
I couldn’t agree more with you. I feel so sorry for their daughter.

A few years ago on holiday in France 2 boys came and played in front of where we were sitting. I immediately recognised the boys because I followed their mum on Instagram - I knew their names, ages, where they lived etc because of social media, and this mum hadn't even over shared to the extent that RVK does! In the wrong hands the details of your life and that of your children could be dangerous.

• Wow
What an absolutely stupid fucking place to put the freebie oops I mean ad/pr sample {what the actual fuck is a PR sample, that's a new one on me}, expensive clothes horse. It's an accident waiting to happen. All I see is that unguarded wood burner, a hard wooden floor, the basket of logs literally next to the clothes horse and there's also that wall she could roll straight into. That thing needs to be in a room, where Freya can fall/roll safely off, it needs to be on a carpeted floor or have some of those interlocking soft foam floor mats.
If only she had a gifted totter & tumble mat she could to put it on. Oh wait, she does but she uses it for her Pilates 🙄

• Haha

Missmarie

Can you even imagine her going anywhere for a baby shower on her own without Ben or Mumma. She can’t even go on the tube without her brother being there to catch her when she faints. I have never heard of her going to big birthday celebrations, hen do’s or baby showers with her friends.

Annoyed 2

The PR sample thing really annoys me. If it is a ‘PR sample’ then where is the review? An honest, factual review that highlights the pros and cons of the product, where it could be improved, comparisons to similar products etc? I haven’t seen any of this. Therefore its a #freebie grabby, NOT a PR sample.
I completely agree. I noticed the words PR Press Product a few a weeks ago when the Suffolk Nest showed off her new Bugaboo double buggy a few days after her baby was born with both kids in it. A) It's a free gift and B) some of theses instahuns think they are celebrities who should just be given all these things. Funny enough I also then saw Lustliving showing off a new carseat from the same shop that gave the Suffolk Nest the Bugaboo. How much many can these instahuns realistically bring in for these smaller shops?!

• Heart

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Just watching her second a day videos and, even a year later, I can’t believe she went all the way to St Albans to register the birth. She is is pretentious!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Ohhh, so she's FINALLY posted the blog about Bentos' {a whole week} Birthday Extravaganza.

Utterly Dull...
Predictable...
Aesthetical gram pleaser...
Mini cake smash {which Freya hated ❤ }...
Boring as fuck photos...
Is it just me but with that bloody cake that she's grasping on to for dear life on the glass cake stand, wouldn't it have been hilarious if Freya had kicked it out of her hand...
Grabby's posture is bloody awful...
FFS @ the flat lay of Freya's outfit...
Nice to see the Zoo visit got such little feature...
*YAWNS* about the mention of the one second of everyday video...
Where is everyone?

Where was it all from? - AD/contains affiliate links

Freya's 1 top online here
Bloomers online here {were previously gifted}
Balloons - Gold number 1 from a local sweet shop, peach round balloon and white online here
Gold calligraphy one balloon online here
Tassel garland online here
Polaroid photos printed online here
String & peg set to hang them online here
Honeycomb balls online here
Cake toppers online here
Freya's Crown online here
Cake made by Simply Divine
Cupcake one toppers online here
Ivy garland for balloons online here
So, basically EVERYTHING... bar the Gold Number 1 from a local sweet shop... was either a AD/contains affiliate links {Well what a fucking surprise}.

• Angry
  • Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
She’s trying to ensure every last courgette scrap is used up so she doesn’t have to donate any to that charity someone ingeniously recommended...prepare to see courgette skin shavings sprinkled on her Bircher muesli and embedded within Bentos’ yoghurt bark
How fucking selfish can she be! She keeps showing off how many courgettes they have grown and banging on about recipes and using them up. Fucking donate them! How hard can it be? Has she not seen or read about just how many people have lost jobs and are relying on food banks since COVID hit?!

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
If this is how shit her IKEA kitchen hack is, how crap is this caravan conversion going to be that she has been talking about forever.

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Seriously does The Suffolk Nest every do anything that Grabby hasn't ready done? I'd be so mortified to keep copying everything.

Whilst I am past the stage of needing kid/baby stuff if I had my time again I would actively avoid these brands thst overly gift. It definitely devalues the exclusive cachet that some want and for any of us with half a brain. We know it's artificially pushing up the price the rest of us pay, which is counterintuitive to my thinking.

Attachments

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
Urgh. Really dislike that kitchen. The default one is neutral enough, but spraying the sink, faucet and changing some minor details would suffice to fit her aesthetic and still have a fun piece to give her child. I personally like neutrals and wooden toys; a house not littered with cheap plastic in primary colours from the moment you give birth does not amount to child abuse. There’s a happy medium between clinical and tacky.

That said, she took away ALL the fun, interactive bits of that kitchen, everything that makes it a great toy. She removed the top and the backsplash, the microwave is now out of reach and what the fuck - is that CANE where the oven door was supposed to be? Is it a cupboard with a sink? What the hell. I hope Freya breaks that shit, or never even touches it. Twats.
Freya cant even reach half of it stuck randomly on the wall !

Also how can a mirror be "leftover" from a collaboration. You got it for free you dick just be transparent about it . And the previously gifted shit. It was free full stop. Doesnt matter if it was today or 2 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I completely agree. I noticed the words PR Press Product a few a weeks ago when the Suffolk Nest showed off her new Bugaboo double buggy a few days after her baby was born with both kids in it. A) It's a free gift and B) some of theses instahuns think they are celebrities who should just be given all these things. Funny enough I also then saw Lustliving showing off a new carseat from the same shop that gave the Suffolk Nest the Bugaboo. How much many can these instahuns realistically bring in for these smaller shops?!
Exactly. I am 100% more likely to buy a product that someone has researched, bought themselves and then recommended. If a company has to give them away for free to plug them, then I’ve no interest. Especially for a big purchase like a pram.