Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HashtagRealTalk

Do you really think she would pay that much out of her own pocket? 😒 It’ll either be gifted, or a present from the grandparents, like everything else for Bentos. It’s like when she was first born... gifted pram, gifted cot, gifted car seat, gifted play mat, gifted nursery decor... even down to the bloody paint on the walls! The only things she couldn’t blag herself for free were an ergo carrier and a baby monitor, both of which she said mumma bought for her. The only thing Grabby buys with her own money are those hideous mustard rompers and grey tights that look like they would fit a 5 year old. And even then Freya only gets a handmade one from a little independant shop if it’s gifted, otherwise it’s a China knock off from eBay, of which Grabby seems to delight in telling everyone how cheap it was. Christ knows why, I’d be ashamed to admit how little I’d spent on my own daughter given how much of the big ticket items she didn’t even have to pay a penny for. She makes herself look like an absolute tight arse.
Yep.....she’s got small hands and the deepest fucking pockets you’ve ever seen, that’s why I can’t stand the bratty wench

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oliviabob

I find it mind blowing that he got away with this.

I will be vague as not my story to tell but an adult male I know was recently discovered to be talking to a 14 year old girl online. He was arrested and charged and is no longer allowed to see his children unsupervised.

I can’t see how this is much different.

• Wow

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Who in the fuck wishes a fucking chair a happy new home birthday ffs... and they turned their many ebay missions around the country to pick up crap for the house, into date afternoons 🤦‍♀️ #romanceisdead

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Definitely! There’s probably an NCT or former school friends WhatsApp that rivals Tattle as we speak...
I was just about to say the same thing 😂
A school mum's whatapp group is so much worse than tattle. And from my experience, the more 'middle class' the school, the more savage the mums are 😂

• Haha

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
The pair of them look really socially awkward and uptight. Maybe she should just admit to be being really ‘uptight’ and let that be her thing rather than pretending to be spontaneous and chilled!

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Probably and I suspect her income stream has dropped massively. Both due to covid and maybe some companies wising up to how problematic she is.

Also her stalker The Suffolk Nest is going to be taking up some of her work opportunities soon. You can see how this will go, TSN is dull but less problematic and more engaging with her followers

Reactions: 11

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
rvk_loves
New favourite spot in the garden in amongst the banana palms which I hope will get really tall 🌿🌿🌿 any tips please send them my way! {not that this mama finds much time to sit down here 😂, never enough hours in the day right? And we haven’t finished the pergola or the other side of the deck yet but I love this corner so far} #bananapalms #rvkgardenlove #scaffoldboarddecking
God that pergola looks an half finished awful mess, it might've looked alright if it wasn't white fencing they put up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: @ the "not that this mama finds much time to sit down here" & "never enough hours in the day right?" -- she just doesn't live in the real world. I'd love her to go on that programme rich house poor house. The absolute pure comedy value of her detesting the 'poor house' and the other family rummaging round grabbys gaff 😁... oh and finding out what the weekly budget for the families are lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
Call me a cynic but I actually don’t think this “dream night away” was this weekend. Exact same outfits and accessories by both Grabby and Freya as they are wearing on that lazy baby pouch ad...

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
That photo of her and Ben looking into each other’s eyes whilst she’s holding newborn Bentos really creeps me out...

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
I mentioned twelve years of age. 💁 One of her gloating posts put them meeting in May when she was thirteen. Her birthday was just prior to that. None of that is fanfic as it’s in the public domain.

My point was she was closer to twelve than fourteen. I have a twelve year old who still plays with quite young toys so it really put it into context for me.

Becky has odd social skills but has been treated like the family’s princess, so she would have lapped up the attention of a twenty four year old man. She said herself she dodged dating (which she would have struggled with) plus she was able to show off to all her high school peers.

Of course a thirteen year old, no matter how mature for her years, wouldn’t be able to foresee a day when her husband potentially couldn’t do nursery or school runs.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
What exactly was the point of the trip? not luxurious or indulgent in the slightest - or even particularly relaxing. Nothing different from being at home except chopsy pie bee bentos slept in the bathroom.

• Haha