Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youhavinabubble

Jesus wept. Stay still for a bit?! Eh? You can spend all day everyday staying still Grabby. Spare a thought for the mums working full time and wishing they could ‘stay still for a bit’ and spend time with their kids. You fucking twat
Summed up in a nutshell. A fucking twat.

Reactions: 11

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Is she surgically attached to that long orange floral dress?! It’s all she ever wears!!
She is a classic nouveau snob. It’s all about the name/brand hence the obsession with Soho House in its various forms.
And why so cryptic Grabs with the ‘various reasons’ why you can’t go away without Freya. Bet she is dying to leave Bentos with Mumma and gad about dreamy Venice doing hand hearts with this guy. If Covid and all the travel uncertainty wasn’t happening she’d have been outta there!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
There’s a pikler triangle in the background. I hope she paid for that, I shall be FUMING if she’s been gifted a tri-climb or a sawdust and rainbows one. I’d love one for my daughter but can’t justify £200 plus for one. A tri-climb with the ramp that’s in Grabbys photo will set you back nearly £400
I'm sure that was on her {expensive} list of suggestions for a first birthday on her rose and trollops blog... ah yes, it was:-

"- Climbing thing. These tri climbs look amazing and when I spotted them on Instagram I was so tempted until I saw the price. I just don't know if we'd get enough use out of it to justify when hopefully parks etc will reopen at some point. They look amazing though, guess it just depends on what your space set up is/what kind of child you have."

• Wow
  • Haha

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
Blimey, she’s so desperate to let us know about their fairytale relationship 🙄 always with the mentioning ‘date days’. Oh driving the country to pick up rigid armchair #dreamy #romanceaintdead

• Haha

Cmayfield

VIP Member
She does leave Freya though. Molly posted a pic with another friend last year saying "babysitting duties"

Looks like a lovely clientele at the new soho house o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
D4936EB6-BF0F-4F5E-A974-F4D7D27A5AC4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Her teeth are the most interesting thing about her.

Another nauseating dreamy post. I love how she presents herself as someone who just does things last minute when it is very obvious that everything is very very planned.

I find it so odd that she pretends to live in both Berkhamsted and St Albans!

I do wonder if she is pregnant?

And what’s this...COLOUR?!?! Well this monstrosity has never made it on the gram.
8C662C76-16BA-4D2B-A692-7E4960AEAEEB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TravellingHighlander

Why does she always go to such shit looking beaches? I live half an hour from a dreamy sunset grammable beach but I don't think I would schlep over there just for smores and photo opps with a baby 🙄

• Haha
She does leave Freya though. Molly posted a pic with another friend last year saying "babysitting duties"

Looks like a lovely clientele at the new soho house o_Oo_Oo_Oo_OView attachment 180193
People with tattoos?!
Do you think they also play *whispers* video games?
I wonder did she sob and beg reception at Soho house to search their bags for being "suspicious"

*clutches pearl (earrings)*
*faints*

• Haha

MeliBelly

WHERES THIS BLOODY IKEA KITCHEN!!!!!! Do we think
A- Never happened
B- Ben didn't do it to the standard Grabby wanted so she threw a huff
C-They are paying someone else to do it
D- Not putting it on the gram as it won't make her money.
E- There was no "hack" they just gave her the standard kitchen
A - it was her backup in case begging for her daughter’s first birthday present didn’t pay off.

Got to be a new low not wanting to part with your own cash for that.

• Haha

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Nice to see Freya has lots of stimulating colours to look at!!!!! Her life really is 50 shades of beige :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha

Libbie

VIP Member
I just cannot get over the fact that she was 13 when they met and she’s married him and had his baby! How this isn’t a Daily Fail headline I don’t know...
It’s like something you see on the cover of Closer etc... 😂

• Haha