RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading through the RVK loves threads (yes I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment!). I’m pleased to see that there are lots of others who feel the same as I do about her!

The previous comments re Freya being at school and beyond make me so sad. The over sharing is unbelievable, I wonder if Ben even knows to what extent their life is shared, and if he’s not on social media the damage it could cause?

Reactions: 12
It’s such a shame for Freya, Grabby has thought only of herself and doesn’t give the future implications for her daughter a second thought.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else start watching 'the secrets she keeps' on BBC last night (or read the book)

Without spoilers the theme is of a woman who becomes obsessed with a 'mummy blogger/influencer' and pretty much stalks her and it made me think of grabs and her oversharing instantly. So many people will know where she lives and Ultimately where Freya goes to school and all that... really creeps me out.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else start watching 'the secrets she keeps' on BBC last night (or read the book)

Without spoilers the theme is of a woman who becomes obsessed with a 'mummy blogger/influencer' and pretty much stalks her and it made me think of grabs and her oversharing instantly. So many people will know where she lives and Ultimately where Freya goes to school and all that... really creeps me out.
Ooh no, but that sounds good!!

Reactions: 1

Yes. I’m on episode 5 now. Apparently it was based on a true story.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Yes! I watched it too and thought the same. Especially the bit where she viewed the house next door and could see directly into the garden. Scary the lengths people will go to.

Yes. I’m on episode 5 now. Apparently it was based on a true story.
Sorry slightly derailing- is it all on iplayer? Think I'll be bingewatching...!

Reactions: 2
Yes! I watched it too and thought the same. Especially the bit where she viewed the house next door and could see directly into the garden. Scary the lengths people will go to.

Sorry slightly derailing- is it all on iplayer? Think I'll be bingewatching...!
Yes, it is!

Reactions: 3
Yes, it is!

Ooh I hadn’t seen but will now watch! The issue of sticking your child on the internet is a really big one, and something to consider at great length before you do it. Unforch for Freya no such considerations have been made. 🙁

So the kid collective have reposted her stories, I guess no ones received a DM reply?

Looks like sawdust and rainbows have deleted their reshare

Reactions: 5
Not a peep! 🙄
I noticed on their instagram page that they also gifted the same climbing frame and slide to an influencer called Cecilia Leslie @cecilia.leslie07 (who I've never heard of before) so it seems like they are that kind of company.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I noticed on their instagram page that they also gifted the same climbing frame and slide to an influencer called Cecilia Leslie @cecilia.leslie07 (who I've never heard of before) so it seems like they are that kind of company.
A pretty rainbow version whilst poor Bentos received a beige clothes airer 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the kid collective have reposted her stories, I guess no ones received a DM reply?

Looks like sawdust and rainbows have deleted their reshare
no. I messaged them. They haven't even looked at the message yet.

Reactions: 3
Same here
Same.. this is what I sent

Really disappointed to see a gifted wee’un and slide to rvk_loves. By her own admission and bragging, her husband earns a substantial wage, and her father has published articles where he claims to be a multi millionaire.
She wrote a blog post that read like a wanted list for her daughters birthday, and even claimed that she wouldn’t consider a pikler triangle because of the price and not knowing if they’d use it. For her to then receive one free of charge in the middle of a pandemic, where thousands of people are struggling financially (and obviously in many other ways) is extremely frustrating. I hope you’ll reconsider your gifting to influencers policy in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So sick of these companies! Why bother saving and buying things, just become and influencer and get EVERYTHING for free!! 🤬

no. I messaged them. They haven't even looked at the message yet.
Same here, perhaps were being ignored! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7