RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick of these companies! Why bother saving and buying things, just become and influencer and get EVERYTHING for free!! 🤬
Could you be arsed though 😂
I follow a very low level ‘influencer’ who gave up work for health reasons and to become a full time influencer... and then moaned that she had to go back to work part time because she wasn’t making enough money?! My heart bleeds 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So sick of these companies! Why bother saving and buying things, just become and influencer and get EVERYTHING for free!! 🤬

Same here, perhaps were being ignored! 🤯
I’ve emailed companies before about their influencer gifting and not received a response. Maybe they don’t know what to say!

Gifting without putting in any research with regards to the influencer is so lazy.

Reactions: 6
I’ve emailed companies before about their influencer gifting and not received a response. Maybe they don’t know what to say!

Gifting without putting in any research with regards to the influencer is so lazy.
I agree, if they really must ‘gift’ an item as a form of advertising they can at least choose a worthy recipient, especially at the moment! A hard working NHS nurse, single parent etc.. there are plenty of options!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I’ve done the same for other influencers and the company gifting will either argue and try to justify why they have gifted and that the person isn’t hiding the fact they have been given something fro free.. or they just ignore you

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I agree, if they really must ‘gift’ an item as a form of advertising they can at least choose a worthy recipient, especially at the moment! A hard working NHS nurse, single parent etc.. there are plenty of options!
Absolutely, this is more important than ever now. Why can’t companies realise this?

Reactions: 4
Omg she just posted they loved the Jeffrey Epstein show on Netflix

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Omg she just posted they loved the Jeffrey Epstein show on Netflix
Oh the irony.

Also how do they watch TV with that massive vase of 'dreamy' flowers in the way? Surely she spends her life moving tit like that out of the way. Who could be arsed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh the irony.

Also how do they watch TV with that massive vase of 'dreamy' flowers in the way? Surely she spends her life moving tit like that out of the way. Who could be arsed?!
Same person who has the time to swap out her seasonal hallway collection of tit every few months... summer straw hats arranged in the same way every year, follower by the same dusty autumn scarves collection, then don't forget all those pairs of rusty old carboot ice skates balanced all over the place.

And here was me thinking you just hung your coats on coat hooks. Such a common fool I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is everything "this time last year" and "recreating old holidays" etc? It's like she's stuck in a time warp... Isn't this a symptom of grooming as a young child, i.e. retaining childlike personalities and never being able to move forward? She rarely talks about the future, its always the past.

Also started watching The Secrets She Keeps after the recommendations on here, I bloody love binge worthy shows like this. Only watched the first episode so far but it already shows just how fake an influencers life can be. She may have a beautiful house but money is tight and so on. I'm fairly sure it's the same with so many influencers we follow. Smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Same.. this is what I sent

Really disappointed to see a gifted wee’un and slide to rvk_loves. By her own admission and bragging, her husband earns a substantial wage, and her father has published articles where he claims to be a multi millionaire.
She wrote a blog post that read like a wanted list for her daughters birthday, and even claimed that she wouldn’t consider a pikler triangle because of the price and not knowing if they’d use it. For her to then receive one free of charge in the middle of a pandemic, where thousands of people are struggling financially (and obviously in many other ways) is extremely frustrating. I hope you’ll reconsider your gifting to influencers policy in the future.
Mine was very similar - still not even been read

Reactions: 2
WHERES THIS BLOODY IKEA KITCHEN!!!!!! Do we think
A- Never happened
B- Ben didn't do it to the standard Grabby wanted so she threw a huff
C-They are paying someone else to do it
D- Not putting it on the gram as it won't make her money.
E- There was no "hack" they just gave her the standard kitchen

Reactions: 16
WHERES THIS BLOODY IKEA KITCHEN!!!!!! Do we think
A- Never happened
B- Ben didn't do it to the standard Grabby wanted so she threw a huff
C-They are paying someone else to do it
D- Not putting it on the gram as it won't make her money.
E- There was no "hack" they just gave her the standard kitchen
B

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has been grifting for the climbing frame - how is she supposed to hack a kitchen too.... the struggle is REAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 11