RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they bought her a bee backpack! 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️
From Daylesford Farm Shop. Of course. Spend your money how you like Mumma but but don’t be so Grabby, Grabby with free stuff when you can well afford it...

‘We are considerably richer than you’-the Harry Enfield character always springs to mind with this lot...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
💯 this! 🙌🏼 I’ve been in schools for the best part of two decades and totally agree. Her peers will be aware and the parents too, she has a very active and longstanding online presence. Grabby is more than a little awkward socially which might not win her any mum friends (fair enough and not everyone wants parent playground buddies!) but she’s doing herself and future Freya (and present Freya for that matter) no favours at all!

Imagine turning up on your child’s first day at school knowing some of the parents will have seen you already, nappy class arse in the air, all over the internet...
Some of those playground parents are worse than the kids. From the minute she walks into the primary school gates, if that tit is online, those parents will know 😂

Reactions: 9
Definitely! There’s probably an NCT or former school friends WhatsApp that rivals Tattle as we speak...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone hear back from the other brand that must have gifted the climbing frame {clothes airer} ?

Reactions: 1
Definitely! There’s probably an NCT or former school friends WhatsApp that rivals Tattle as we speak...
I was just about to say the same thing 😂
A school mum's whatapp group is so much worse than tattle. And from my experience, the more 'middle class' the school, the more savage the mums are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From Daylesford Farm Shop. Of course. Spend your money how you like Mumma but but don’t be so Grabby, Grabby with free stuff when you can well afford it...

‘We are considerably richer than you’-the Harry Enfield character always springs to mind with this lot...
Yes 😂 ‘perky as a Pekinese! 🐶

bleeping hell?! What exactly was prepped mumma bear?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I completely missed this kitchen drama! What happened?!
We were wondering why she fell out with her bridesmaid tagged in her wedding as "BFFs forever" and never seen again.

Turns out it was because one of the BMs sister posted interior pics on Instagram a few years back.

Grabby went bonkers about being "copied" and harassed the girl, calling her out to her own 90k followers, DMing her about stealing her "intellectual property" and even getting her mum to hassle her until the girl deleted her account.

Anyway detective Tattlers found this girl. Shes back on insta mostly posting pics of her kids but you can see the decor in the shots that grabby claimed was her "intellectual property".

It includes having a beige shaker style kitchen, a smeg fridge and 2nd hand *cough* I mean vintage furniture. Grabby invented all of those "looks" apparently and she will slit your throat if you try to copy her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone remember when she used to post any old pic really early just to show she was awake / up? Notice she rarely does that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you even imagine her going anywhere for a baby shower on her own without Ben or Mumma. She can’t even go on the tube without her brother being there to catch her when she faints. I have never heard of her going to big birthday celebrations, hen do’s or baby showers with her friends.

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember when she used to post any old pic really early just to show she was awake / up? Notice she rarely does that now.
It was always the sunrise on her dreamy morning run, or a photo of her giant bleeping feet at the gym. I bet it kills her she can’t just swan off to do whatever she likes nowadays

• Haha
Oh she absolutely is not showing this one second every day coz of lockdown camp out at mummas barn, she’s a self indulgent little madam and is probably fuming she can’t share the video to the minions.

Oh she absolutely is not showing this one second every day coz of lockdown camp out at mummas barn, she’s a self indulgent little madam and is probably fuming she can’t share the video to the minions.
I give it 72 hours and she will post up “AS SO MANY OF YOU HAVE MESSAGED ME ASKING ABOUT OUR ONE SECOND A DAY VIDEO” and then post an “edited” version up minus lockdown fun with the McMuffins and with the addition of a token clip of Mumma waving at a confused Frey-chopsy-chicklet-Bentos From 2metres away...it will kill her not to be able to share it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So... we've had the OTT 1st Birthday celebrations which spanned the entire weekend :rolleyes::rolleyes:. We've now got to look forward to ALL the instagrammable milestones that toddler Freya's will achieve:- her first steps {will she get kindly gifted her first pair of fitted shoes}, her first words {please let it be Quinoa 😆}, the OTT Christmas for 2020 because Freya will be more interested in it {Lapland} etc., etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9