RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFFFFFFFF!!!! Anyone would think she was the first woman to everrrrrrrrrrr have a baby! Seriously Grabby do one you imbecile! Take that pink sky and shove it up your arsehole. And by the way the candle wasn’t straight! HAHAHA!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
OMG I thought this was a bingo type prediction and just discovered it’s all (over)shared to typically Grabby levels of self-absorbed nauseam already .....

Reactions: 4
I can imagine that if you have had a really difficult birth / c section / induced ...whatever. Her posts would make you feel like utter shite!

Never the same photographer!

Reactions: 7
What happened to her mate Binky Nixon who she used to use for photography? Am sure she took some photos at their allotment. Her photos are far far better than Grabby deserves.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.