RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised the health visitor or dr hasn’t picked up on it or dont they check things like that?
Yes my sister mentioned it and her doctor was all over it from that point and From what I understood ( going back a few years) the reason being it gets harder to correct

Reactions: 3
I thought allotments were for those in terraces etc or with limited / no gardens?
They are so entitled and selfish for taking on 2 🤬
Shame on the council for not vetting applications properly
That could be a lifeline for a family on a limited income or vulnerable people needing a safe space during the pandemic
🤬

Reading but never posted but just to say as far as I know, allotments are there for whoever wants one and is prepared to pay for one and do the upkeep. The cost is minimal (around here less than £30 a year) but I don't think there's any application or criteria to fulfil.

Reactions: 5
I just think it’s unbelievably selfish and unnecessary for them to have an allotment when there must be such a long waiting list of worthy people with no garden. Suffolk Nest is another one. Amazed no one has ever called them out on it.

Reactions: 8
Reading but never posted but just to say as far as I know, allotments are there for whoever wants one and is prepared to pay for one and do the upkeep. The cost is minimal (around here less than £30 a year) but I don't think there's any application or criteria to fulfil.
Must be different by area, local to me they are council owned and you apply

Reactions: 2
That little girl’s parents are properly loaded - her daddy is an heir to a family fortune and her mummy has her own very successful business. They do proper travel, meals out and everything. They gutted a beautiful home in a good neighbourhood in Charleston and completely renovated it to their taste. No expense spared. They also have a New York bolthole. There’s no Primark shopping in that household.

Yes, I’d say Becky is more than a bit jealous!
I live in Charleston. I’m gonna be on the lookout for her 😁

Reactions: 1
I think he’s got people working for him. And he dips in and out of whatever property they’re doing up as and when it suits him*
*Grabby obviously
His job is 10 x better than yours lady!
{{never fails to make me laugh? }}

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes my sister mentioned it and her doctor was all over it from that point and From what I understood ( going back a few years) the reason being it gets harder to correct
Often club foot is picked up on at birth and there are ways to fix it when the bones are soft and before their walking...better early than late. It def looks like Freya has it and it's getting more obvious in photos. Probably too late to fix now.

Often club foot is picked up on at birth and there are ways to fix it when the bones are soft and before their walking...better early than late. It def looks like Freya has it and it's getting more obvious in photos. Probably too late to fix now.
I wonder if she get messages about it. I know things like that are very personal, but given how much she overshares you’d think she’d mention it. I guess it doesn’t fit with the picture perfect squares

Reactions: 4
Jesus, pretty sure Freya doesn’t have a club foot. Google it. This is just nasty.
There are varying degrees of club foot and She definitely turns her foot in, but I’ve always thought it was maybe just from cold being dressed in ridiculous outfit for a gram pic

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen any nasty comments? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just feel that speculating over whether or not a child has a deformity and implying that the mother is neglectful is pretty low tbh. I mean, slam Grabby for her heinous personality, by all means, but dragging her child into it isn’t very nice. I saw a picture of her foot from last night and it looks fairly normal. I doubt very much any of us are paediatricians on here, but prove me wrong by all means.

Reactions: 10
At one point I thought her left foot looked turned in but everyone said it was her right foot. So perhaps just normal?! I can’t see it.

I think Rebecca does have feet problems - hence the ‘plodding’ and choice to wear fit flops.

At the end of the day, if Freya has any issues with her foot I’m sure RVK has been keeping up her health check appts and any skilled health visitor would notice this and have it treated. IF there is an issue maybe RVK just doesn’t want to share it. Or maybe there just isn’t. Speculating about a child’s health is unnecessary

Reactions: 9
I’ve just spoken to a friend who has many years experience as a HV. Club foot would’ve been picked up at birth. Babies bones are soft and pliable so a pair of sturdy shoes could be all Freya needs. I hope that puts everyone’s mind at rest 🙂

Reactions: 11
I’ve just spoken to a friend who has many years experience as a HV. Club foot would’ve been picked up at birth. Babies bones are soft and pliable so a pair of sturdy shoes could be all Freya needs. I hope that puts everyone’s mind at rest 🙂
Yes my son was slow to walk I think about 20months, once he had properly fitted shoes he was much better! I think sometimes they just need extra foot support when cruising

At one point I thought her left foot looked turned in but everyone said it was her right foot. So perhaps just normal?! I can’t see it.

I think Rebecca does have feet problems - hence the ‘plodding’ and choice to wear fit flops.
And hip problems given her legs are 6 feet apart.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.