RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little girl’s parents are properly loaded - her daddy is an heir to a family fortune and her mummy has her own very successful business. They do proper travel, meals out and everything. They gutted a beautiful home in a good neighbourhood in Charleston and completely renovated it to their taste. No expense spared. They also have a New York bolthole. There’s no Primark shopping in that household.

Yes, I’d say Becky is more than a bit jealous!
I think you are right, just had a look, posts are almost identical. Grabby doesn't quite have her class tho.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That picture must have her raging with jealousy; not only is that little girl taking her first steps, she’s doing it in Hunters!! Didn’t she try to get some #kindlygifted a while back?
She was definitely on the beg for some hunters a couple of weeks ago!

My little one was standing unaided a good month or so before he took any steps so it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s walking, love how Grabby has assumed it though

Reactions: 10
That little girl’s parents are properly loaded - her daddy is an heir to a family fortune and her mummy has her own very successful business. They do proper travel, meals out and everything. They gutted a beautiful home in a good neighbourhood in Charleston and completely renovated it to their taste. No expense spared. They also have a New York bolthole. There’s no Primark shopping in that household.

Who is it? I need to have a stalk

Reactions: 2

let’s face it, she’s a wanker too. “10 months old and soooo advanced”. Bore off, it literally means nothing. And if there is a problem and your child is delayed, that’s a worry, not something to get competitive about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think everyone at the end of the last thread who said Becky is peeved about her eleven and a half month old baby not walking is right.

Exhibit A:

View attachment 161075
Oh God grabby is desperate for the day she can take this picture with a glut of courgettes in Bentos’ Olli Ella Luggy 🙄

let’s face it, she’s a wanker too. “10 months old and soooo advanced”. Bore off, it literally means nothing. And if there is a problem and your child is delayed, that’s a worry, not something to get competitive about.
Absolutely. I don’t think ive ever been asked in a job interview how old I was when I walked 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You could use photos of that woman and Grabby to do one of those ‘what I think I look like (natural, breezy, laid back) vs what I actually look like (false, stiff, uptight)’ pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's always been the 'I'm better than you' parents about even before the days of social media. Social media has opened a big ole can of virtual worms and these influencers rarely show parenting in all it's ugly colours cos everything is just soooo perfect and easy etc., etc.

You could create a HUGE bingo card for all the instamums, for every milestone that both themselves and their bundle of joy will achieve before anyone else's child does. Usual proclamation of having an easy conception, the 'we're pregnant' reveal {with flat lay to follow}, pregnancy photoshoot of mummas blossoming belly, a kindly #gifted baby shower, practically perfect 9 months of pregnancy, no stretch marks, tit tonnes of #gifted items for the baby-to-be {prams, pushchairs, nursery furniture, accessories, clothing}, the perfect birth {probably photographed}, back to the pre-baby figure within a week, baby takes to breastfeeding like a dream and mumma finds it so easy. Their little ones will of course will do EVERYTHING first:- sleeping through the night, rolling over, crawling, sitting unaided, pulling themselves up, standing independently, speaking, walking, running, laughing, first tooth, playing catch, holding a bottle, weaning {will eat everything}, toilet training, able to read War and Peace by the age of 2, drawing, creating and making stuff, cooking with mumma, being able to get themselves dressed, tying their shoelaces, penmanship, counting from 1 to 100, reciting the alphabet... all before they start primary school 🤦‍♀️😩😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why can’t people just let them be kids! My two were late walkers, late speakers and late with potty training but they’re happy and healthy and that’s all that counts! Who cares what other people think/do. Parents these days seem to be incredibly pushy and I feel sorry for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who is it? I need to have a stalk
Julia Berolzheimer. Her dress collection, that she recently wound up, is Gal Meets Glam.

let’s face it, she’s a wanker too.
You aren’t wrong. Julia actually seems like a very nice person. She isn’t beggy or grabby, she’s genuinely stylish. I think her Instagram account is fairly good representation of her actual lifestyle, rather than a picnic-on-the-verge-of-a-motorway smoke and mirrors representation.

But anyone who overexposes their child on Instagram and uses them for advertising content, no matter how peripherally, has extremely questionable judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julia Berolzheimer. Her dress collection, that she recently wound up, is Gal Meets Glam.

You aren’t wrong. Julia actually seems like a very nice person. She isn’t beggy or grabby, she’s genuinely stylish. I think her Instagram account is fairly good representation of her actual lifestyle, rather than a picnic-on-the-verge-of-a-motorway smoke and mirrors representation.

But anyone who overexposes their child on Instagram and uses them for advertising content, no matter how peripherally, has extremely questionable judgement.
“Dreamy M25 lay-by picnics with mumma”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wondered when you’d appear 🙌🏻
I’m slacking on tattle recently- been so busy with work, like the normal definition of work and not Grabbys 😂 I wish I could cook a crab soufflé and some lentil/ bean stew, cut and arrange some sweet peas and take 10465 photos of my children and call it work 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Freya got a club foot?? It looks really odd in pictures and turns out quite badly or is it just how she’s standing.

Has Freya got a club foot?? It looks really odd in pictures and turns out quite badly or is it just how she’s standing.
Yes I would say so. I’m no expert, but based on my nephew having this- she’s left it late to correct 😰

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.