RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always “obsessed” with everything? Obsessed with these chives, obsessed with these roses growing out of a rusty old bath, obsessed with breakfast slop....

And everything is “the best ever”...
Best ever bbq chicken, best ever NYC cookies, best ever breakfast slop 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she always “obsessed” with everything? Obsessed with these chives, obsessed with these roses growing out of a rusty old bath, obsessed with breakfast slop....

And everything is “the best ever”...
Best ever bbq chicken, best ever NYC cookies, best ever breakfast slop 🙄
Its a mental health disorder. Shes not a well person.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This girl’s lockdown antics have infuriated me. She is the epitome of self centred, self obsessed, selfish. She has not done ONE visible thing to contribute to society in this pandemic, she has a large ish following and hasn’t influenced anybody to do anything except whinge moan whinge mixed with obsessing about anything. She flouted rules by visiting parents and now the nano second that the rules are relaxed, she’s off gallivanting with her small child like Usain Bolt out of the starting blocks. Such a waste of space.

Oh come on now...be fair...she gave a friend some flowers....I mean she cut some from her garden which whilst thoughtful in one way...is really just a chance for her to show off her gardening skills....and of course involved zero expense. And she delivered cookie dough....again..not exactly breaking the bank. Of course you don't need to spend a fortune to make someone's day but it's hardly surprising that she doesn't...tight as she is.

Also both these things were stated to be repaying kind gestures. She was probably annoyed at the doorstep gifts she received as she knew she would have to return the favour!!!

I'm on mat leave and during lockdown I have sent flowers to people, a couple of little gifts to my little ones grandparents to keep them going, I've sent postcards to my rainbow unit, I've run virtual Girlguiding sessions and set up a food bank collection scheme. I wanted to look back on this time and be proud of what I had done to help. Yes all of this was partly as a way of me coping as i felt quite lonely and isolated with a baby at home...because...you know...I stuck to the rules. But I also wanted to be able to tell my son what we did to help in the future.

What will she be able to tell Freya....well I moped when it wasn't sunny, I broke the rules and I obsessed over my own family and didn't give two hoots about anyone else.

Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
'busy with other things' reminds me of grabbys 'for various reasons' vague excuse

Surely if you're starting a brand new business that should be the one and only thing you are busy with if you want to succeed....anyway this thread isn't about him!

Reactions: 4
'busy with other things' reminds me of grabbys 'for various reasons' vague excuse

Surely if you're starting a brand new business that should be the one and only thing you are busy with if you want to succeed....anyway this thread isn't about him!
He’s probably discovered you can’t just sell pizzas without any checks!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s manic at the moment no? Watching stories feels like being on a rollercoaster, up and down even within one {never ending} sentence??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl’s lockdown antics have infuriated me. She is the epitome of self centred, self obsessed, selfish. She has not done ONE visible thing to contribute to society in this pandemic, she has a large ish following and hasn’t influenced anybody to do anything except whinge moan whinge mixed with obsessing about anything. She flouted rules by visiting parents and now the nano second that the rules are relaxed, she’s off gallivanting with her small child like Usain Bolt out of the starting blocks. Such a waste of space.
Couldn’t agree more with this. A few golden hour shots (and terrible John Wayne walk videos) of her and her child fannying around in an insect-laden daisy field, followed by some staged shots of Frey-Bentos-Sunshine-Baby-Such-a-Water-Baby-SeaUrchin-Chopsy-this-little-peach-chick in her #gifted bloomers and she gets a huge endorphin hit and the world is good again. I’ve said it before but she has zero resilience.

The latest easing of restrictions won’t change how she’s acted for the last couple of months as garden visits to her folks and walks with them are old news for her....but it now means she can actually document eveything to the ‘gram, so we may as well batten down the hatches and prepare for a Grabby-post-Lockdown Onslaught.....Quick someone make up the Bingo Cards......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t agree more with this. A few golden hour shots (and terrible John Wayne walk videos) of her and her child fannying around in an insect-laden daisy field, followed by some staged shots of Frey-Bentos-Sunshine-Baby-Such-a-Water-Baby-SeaUrchin-Chopsy-this-little-peach-chick in her #gifted bloomers and she gets a huge endorphin hit and the world is good again. I’ve said it before but she has zero resilience.

The latest easing of restrictions won’t change how she’s acted for the last couple of months as garden visits to her folks and walks with them are old news for her....but it now means she can actually document eveything to the ‘gram, so we may as well batten down the hatches and prepare for a Grabby-post-Lockdown Onslaught.....Quick someone make up the Bingo Cards......
The sunshine baby/water baby/this baby girl drives me insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve had to unfollow purely because of the question marks and curly brackets. She uses a question mark when it’s really not needed and WHY the curly brackets!! She must do it just to annoy Tattlers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she didn’t have the content-baby what on earth could she have posted over lockdown?

The house is completely renovated, the garden is done to within an inch of its life, she cooks slop and packet brownies, her fashion is dire, and This Guy is no oil painting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Where are the Grabby bingo queens.... we must only be a few weeks away from her next ta-dah passport #havebabywilltravel flatlay!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s an empty vessel.
Sorry I didn’t actually mean to laugh at that. I misread your post as “empty vase” which reminded me of that episode of friends 😆 still kinda works though!

Also something that has been bugging me. Who delivers cookie DOUGH? Least you could have done is bake the bloody biscuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.