RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned it she we was first born but still think Freya has talipes/club foot. She has one wonky foot in all the story posts today. Hope she’s getting treatment or that I’m wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Must take her a lot longer than necessary to write words like ‘freezer’. Not sure why that even bothers me. I think it’s the inefficiency 😆
Lady, don’t you know she has 10 times more time to spend on her perfect instagram shots than anyone else 🤪

I mentioned it she we was first born but still think Freya has talipes/club foot. She has one wonky foot in all the story posts today. Hope she’s getting treatment or that I’m wrong 🤷‍♀️
Has she ever mentioned anything? I suppose it wouldn’t fit her picture perfect narrative would it!

I’ve never noticed before but now you’ve said it, her toes do look very turned in on one foot in particular

Reactions: 2
I actually thought Freyas hand me down outfit was really nice and normal. Good to see her not dressed in beige bloomers and weird ugly outfits 👍🏽

Reactions: 14
The deliberately quirky ‘e’ reminds me of putting hearts over an ‘i’ at school..... how affected and actually difficult to write like that
The 'e's are like the godawful curly brackets she always uses!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 140208
Too tight to fill up the pool anymore than that Grabby? {she is on a water meter}.

View attachment 140211
who spends £7 on lunch from a cafe that serves ‘leftovers’??? 😂

View attachment 140213
Even her writing annoys the tit out of me.
Friends in need and she sends cookie dough?! FML They need GIN grabby. GIN!

I’m assuming it’s because she’s reaching over? She’s clenching her toes maybe? I know what I mean anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Also censoring a picture of Freya again - if you need to censor it surely that’s a sign on your common sense radar not to post it to almost 100k people?! It’s quite sad/cringe how much of a slave to the gram she is. Such a sad existence.

Reactions: 7
H3r writiNg! Who capitalis3s l3tt3rs iN th3 middl3 of words?!

Also it r3ally aNNoys me wh3n p3opl3 say how amaziNg a r3cip3 is aNd theN proc33d to say how th3y'v3 chaNg3d N3arly 3v3ry iNgr3dieNt! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also censoring a picture of Freya again - if you need to censor it surely that’s a sign on your common sense radar not to post it to almost 100k people?! It’s quite sad/cringe how much of a slave to the gram she is. Such a sad existence.
Honestly I find it so weird she censors the nipples on a little baby....you wouldn't do that with a baby boy and they are exactly the same at that age, so she's just sexualising her own baby!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
H3r writiNg! Who capitalis3s l3tt3rs iN th3 middl3 of words?!

Also it r3ally aNNoys me wh3n p3opl3 say how amaziNg a r3cip3 is aNd theN proc33d to say how th3y'v3 chaNg3d N3arly 3v3ry iNgr3dieNt! 🤦
You missed a few 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That leftover frittata {and salad} looks like its been scrapped out of a bin, which its been maturing in for a couple of days :sick::sick: I'd be gagging like duck if that was plonked in front of me. Thank god the door step drops wasn't that 🤣 🤣 🤣

:unsure: I've always wondered what her handwriting would be like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bike ride with mumma
..how lovely theyve been reunited after so long....hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This girl’s lockdown antics have infuriated me. She is the epitome of self centred, self obsessed, selfish. She has not done ONE visible thing to contribute to society in this pandemic, she has a large ish following and hasn’t influenced anybody to do anything except whinge moan whinge mixed with obsessing about anything. She flouted rules by visiting parents and now the nano second that the rules are relaxed, she’s off gallivanting with her small child like Usain Bolt out of the starting blocks. Such a waste of space.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.