RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know im vvv late to the party with this one, but has she basically turned round and openly said "my husband is ricer than yours" at some point.
Yes on an old twitter account, someone’s probably got a photo. Basically a retort to someone saying “my husband earns ten times more than you, lady”

Reactions: 2
Yes on an old twitter account, someone’s probably got a photo. Basically a retort to someone saying “my husband earns ten times more than you, lady”
she was on a “press trip” with sygm at Sandals in Jamaica.

Reactions: 3
So she went and flattened a chunk of that field for a photo? You can tell because the rug is so bumpy. I’m not happy grabby.not the you care... because faux whimsy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Aside from the horrific ‘my husband earns more’ comment, all the LOLs at Grabby who I have yet to ever see recommend one single book (that isn’t some baby manual) turning up her nose at Heat magazine. Like she is some kind of modern day Germaine Greer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she's been out on a bike ride with mumma.

And was also #ad/gifted £54.00 worth of balance me skincare :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
She looks so uncomfortable walking amongst those daisies so why even post it it’s awful! And “peach bloomers” honestly she would try to make pop sound dreamy

Reactions: 1
At the start of the walking video it quite clearly looks like she was stood still, ready to start moving for the camera. So not a spontaneous captured video as she’d like you to believe but more likely: ‘Beeeeennnnn stand back there and film me while I trot frew this field okay? Okay that’s a good distance. Perfect. Ready? 3 2 1 record!’
*off she trots {looking like she’s wearing a nappy as full as Freya based on her movements}, looks at baby and kisses her {not a good enough actress for that not to look staged}, stop walking and completely spontaneously {of course} do a magically dreamy twirl. Aaaaaaand cut.*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
B680E455-4009-411A-A2A5-C6F7E3B7D60E.jpeg

Too tight to fill up the pool anymore than that Grabby? {she is on a water meter}.

9E293105-6CF9-48B8-B6B3-9DBBE8EB8095.jpeg

who spends £7 on lunch from a cafe that serves ‘leftovers’??? 😂

ACED5F51-AE52-4D2A-ACED-E5BD78D33179.jpeg

Even her writing annoys the tit out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The deliberately quirky ‘e’ reminds me of putting hearts over an ‘i’ at school..... how affected and actually difficult to write like that
Must take her a lot longer than necessary to write words like ‘freezer’. Not sure why that even bothers me. I think it’s the inefficiency 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.